LAKERS back to the FINALS (Bring that trophy back WEST!)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
If the Lakers had to matchup against The Cavs, they probably would've swept The Cavs. However, they're not gonna play The Cavs, They're gonna play Orlando. I feel that Orlando is gonna give them major trouble. I don't think they beat Orlando during the regular season...

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
HELL YEAH!!! THAT LINEUP WAS BUSY PUTTIN IT DOWN AT THE GREAT WESTERN FORUM UP IN INGLEWOOD!!!

REESE, YOU KNOW THIS NEW BOOTY ASS J-CAT DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT THAT LINEUP...

LMAO... CANT EVEN SPEAK ON THE LAKERS NO MORE, HUH??? WHY DONT YOU STOP POSTING AND WAIT AND SEE IF THE LAKERS LOSE A GAME IN THE FINALS, THEN YOU CAN CRAWL OUT FROM THAT ROCK YOU HIDE UNDER AND TALK SHIT, LIKE YOU USUSALLY DO... LMAO...

EVEN BIG REESE HAD TO LET YOUR STUPID ASS KNOW...
big reese a real laker fan, but you hoe cake ones just hopped on hahaha at you actin like you watched that line up. Its funny tho you clowns get butt hurt when i clown the lakers then bring my name up when i dont its not like have been hidin under a rock in a win or loss i still clown on em unlike you where you only come in when they win, but guess it must be hard for you havin to ride the bus to the library so you can use the internet you broke ass hoe spendin your moms money so you both can feed your dope fiend addictions suckin glass dick to make you feel tuff keep livin that dope fiend dream that your on to make you feel better

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
big reese a real laker fan, but you hoe cake ones just hopped on hahaha at you actin like you watched that line up. Its funny tho you clowns get butt hurt when i clown the lakers then bring my name up when i dont its not like have been hidin under a rock in a win or loss i still clown on em unlike you where you only come in when they win, but guess it must be hard for you havin to ride the bus to the library so you can use the internet you broke ass hoe spendin your moms money so you both can feed your dope fiend addictions suckin glass dick to make you feel tuff keep livin that dope fiend dream that your on to make you feel better
BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU WRITE AND REWRITE THAT PARAGRAPH ON PAPER???

"BIG REESE A REAL LAKER FAN"... LMAO @ YOU RIDIN BIG REESES NUTS, ESPECIALLY WHEN HE WAS LETTIN YOUR STUPID ASS KNOW THE BUSINESS...

Nov 7, 2006
Last night's game was just . Perfect way to close it out and if we carry it on to the Finals oh man

I don't know how we're going to do against the Magic since we've had trouble in the past guarding the perimeter with the addition of Howard outmuscling Pau in the paint. We can do it though.This gon be an interesting series, can't wait. One thing I'm disappointed in is, that there'll probably won't be anymore MVPuppets commericals

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
I FEEL YOU, REESE, IM NOT TRYIN TO GET YOU IN THE MIX, PLEASE BELIEVE IT... I JUST LIKE MAKIN THIS FOO FEEL LIKE AN IDIOT...
hahaha i laugh at an emo faggot wanna be gang bangin smurf like u its a joke i cant stop laughin u were born a poodle u live like a poodle u aint nothin but a dick suckin scrap tryin to get protection cause u could never handle shit by urself

Apr 10, 2006
hahaha i laugh at an emo faggot wanna be gang bangin smurf like u its a joke i cant stop laughin u were born a poodle u live like a poodle u aint nothin but a dick suckin scrap tryin to get protection cause u could never handle shit by urself

Now you want to start banging in the "Wide world of sports" section?" Fuckin buster ass lop!

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Now you want to start banging in the "Wide world of sports" section?" Fuckin buster ass lop!
hahaha oh shit hahaha i hit a nerve? dam you called me a buster ass lop what you gonna call me next a chap? back to thread if dwight stays outta foul trouble i dont see anyone on the lakers stoppin him magic cant go cold from 3 point this series

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
YOU KNOW WHATS FUNNY... ALL THIS SHIT YOU TALK, BUT YET, YOURE STILL JUST A WANNABEE NORTENO... A WANNABEE...

YOU TYPE LIKE YOURE SOME BIG BAD KILLER WHO SAYS SCRAP THIS OR SCRAP THAT, BUT LIKE I SAID BEFORE, ALL THAT NOISE QUIETS DOWN ONCE YOU LOG OFF OF THE INTERNET AND STEP OUTTA YOUR DOOR AND INTO THE REAL WORLD... PHONY ASS BITCH... YOU AINT EVEN GOT THE HEART TO TAKE AN ASS WHOOPIN AND BE A ACTUAL NORTENO...

YOURE EVEN LOWER THAN WHAT A POODLE SHITS OUT, YOU FUCKIN COWARD...

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
when the lakers win the championship over orlando. kah is probably going to kill himself emo style, just like his whiteboy hero woodie. hahahahaha, what a weak faggot.