LAKERS back to the FINALS (Bring that trophy back WEST!)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2007
fa sho
hopefully they make that last step they wasnt able too last year and kobe can quiet all the haters that said he couldnt do it without shaq

Apr 25, 2002
Both Orlando OR Cleveland cant even TOUCH the level of play that BOSTON had last year in the Finals! Boston was runnin a starting 5 with 3 future Hall of Famers..... anyway, fucc all that LAKERS gettin a ring this year, make room in the Staples Center for ANOTHER banner!!!

Where Czar at?! GOT'EM!!! LMAO

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
Both Orlando OR Cleveland cant even TOUCH the level of play that BOSTON had last year in the Finals! Boston was runnin a starting 5 with 3 future Hall of Famers..... anyway, fucc all that LAKERS gettin a ring this year, make room in the Staples Center for ANOTHER banner!!!

czar at lebrons thread.............

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Appreciate the concern!! I know I make the forum go round!! haha! Kobe is just lucky he got Gasol, Ariza, & Odom!! Give LeBron that and its cookies!! Oh yea reese I hit u on the pm my nig! Got Em!!

czar at lebrons thread.............
Again good lookin on the attention, I know it aint the same without me!! Got Em!!

Apr 25, 2002
Thats why I posted, I KNEW you was somewhere lurkin!! Lucky?! Cuzzo you need to get off that sherm, you smokin them wet ones...

I got your PM, she doing cool, we stopped kickin it '05, but remained friends......We do kick it every now and then tho...

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Thats why I posted, I KNEW you was somewhere lurkin!! Lucky?! Cuzzo you need to get off that sherm, you smokin them wet ones...

I got your PM, she doing cool, we stopped kickin it '05, but remained friends......We do kick it every now and then tho...
Man I aint knockin him cause a few years back he demanded a trade it was so bad!! Im just sayin when LeBron gets that kind of help u will see a new day brah!! Just wait and see!! And oh ok thats coo about og girl she was coo folks like I said and I remember when I was doin music she would always say me and u should do sumthin!! I forgot her name and siccness name though but she had yo back to the fullest!! Got Em!!

Apr 25, 2002
She was good people. She still out here in Sac raising her family and doing her thing. It was deep, but thats a convo for the PMs,.......RIGHT NOW we gotta talk about you and your Lebron James Pom-Poms you got on....

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Ok fasho well hit me on the pm and let me know what went down mane real talk!! But back to the thread......what u mean LeBron pom poms?? What about your Kobe penny loafers?? haha!! Got Em!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
I aint said KOBE once in my posts. I say LAKERS, as in TEAM, ORGINIZATION, BALL CLUB, the WHOLE. thats YOU just sayin Lebron....GOT 'EM
Ok thats fine, but thats your team, Cleveland aint my team, but LeBron is my fav player so theres a difference. Got Em!!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
CZAR you gotta give it up to Kobe bro, he's the closest to Jordan hands down! Does he get credit for making his teammates better?