L.D.S.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2005
I find it funny that yall think that I dont at least check up on shit.

Meh.

Jed does a majority(All) the quick repsonse work, and for that Ive always been grateful. That also means he gets on the shit list of who ever he's offended rather quickly. Well that... and the dudes more blunt than king henry the 8ths axe. Ive said it numerous times, and some of the (slightly) older members to the long standing members generally understand... It doesnt matter what a mod or mods do, people will complain. Shit, when we DIDNT have mods, people complained MORE, so I tend to think were doing something right. I will always stand by the fact that this forum was becoming a dead outlet (or an m80 equivalent ) before a few of the regulars of that time period decided to do something about it.

PS- You've got three mods, me, Jed and Strange. I am pretty sure that Travis still makes regular rounds here, as well as the artists. So any major problems will be handled fairly quickly. The issue is the only mod sustaining the place from OUTSIDE bullshit is Jed.