L.D.S.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Stop being overly analytical, overly witty, and use the short version of your vocabulary sometimes, and it won't seem like your superiority complex is so bad.
There was a time not too long ago when I thought LDS was funny and interesting. I also thought we were at least "friendly". It wasn't long after that he began attacking random people, myself included with little to no provocation, and lately he's spouting gibberish with thesaurus.com opened in another tab trying to say everything he thinks people will reply with before they can.

Dude's been off his rocker for a minute now, and he's waaaaaaay too full of himself for his own good. Plus from reading his own posts, it seems to me that he rubs just about everyone at Strange the wrong way and plays it off like he thinks it's funny.

Zer0 for mod...

May 7, 2008
I dont think u should be a mod either lol u hate on everyone just tha same as good ol jed..

theres probably only like 2 people on here who dont spend every moment being negative as shit <

Nov 14, 2002
Yeah but if I were mod I'd have responsibilities. LoL. Who gives a fuck what I say right now. If I was mod I'd wear PDM shirt all the time and type with a Strange Music foam finger.

.. kind of. Maybe...

LoL. I'm joking anyhow.

Minne

Sicc OG
Jan 20, 2007
Yeah but if I were mod I'd have responsibilities. LoL. Who gives a fuck what I say right now. If I was mod I'd wear PDM shirt all the time and type with a Strange Music foam finger.

.. kind of. Maybe...

LoL. I'm joking anyhow.
with crazy Squirrel's outside.