KUTT "FEATURE PRESENTATION" DISCUSSION

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2008
I was to late to peep his myspace, it was taken down already. But I'm pretty amped for tuesday! Actually I am looking forward to this more then I was Vitiligo.

Aug 27, 2007
Yall are making it like tech forced krizz to put vitiligo as "Tech N9ne Presents", krizz is tech's right hand man, and this was obviously a calculated move to maximize exposure/sales.if krizz didnt want to put it under that name, he woulden't have...though i understand the argument, i woulda loved to have heard one more track with tech (its really not a big deal and wouldn't hurt kutt's "independence")

though im lovin FP, i def. think "vitiligo" is a better album, and kaliko is a much better all around artist.kutt def. impressed me with FP tho, cant wait to have it CDQ:)

May 4, 2006
Tech was on 6 tracks from B.L.E.V.E.
Kaliko was on 5.

Kutt is an established artist within the Strange Music brand. The fans know he can hold his weight, and from my standpoint it would have been a set back having Tech on a number of features. They work well together, but it's a better look on his part from outsider's that vaguely know of their relationship.

As much as I dig Tech, I would have found it problematic to have heard him countless times on the cd. It's good that they are expanding.

What baffles me is there are either too many features or not enough features in the diehard's eyes, but in all cases Tech must be on the cd over and over again or else it's almost not worth buying. Eventually his fans will catch on to the fact that he can't piggyback his label for the rest of its existence. It's going to take cd's like Feature Presentation that shed light on the area to make that thought possible.
Well said.

Jul 1, 2004
Yall are making it like tech forced krizz to put vitiligo as "Tech N9ne Presents", krizz is tech's right hand man, and this was obviously a calculated move to maximize exposure/sales.if krizz didnt want to put it under that name, he woulden't have...though i understand the argument, i woulda loved to have heard one more track with tech (its really not a big deal and wouldn't hurt kutt's "independence")

though im lovin FP, i def. think "vitiligo" is a better album, and kaliko is a much better all around artist.kutt def. impressed me with FP tho, cant wait to have it CDQ:)
Im just sick of the same features all the time. Tech on kutt and kalikos, kaliko and kutt on techs shit. Im LOVING the route Kutt went with this.

ALL AROUND FEATURE PRESENTATION > KILLER & VITILIGO

Nov 7, 2006
lovin the CD. the album artwork is pretty sick, some cool ass pics. i dont think it tops Killer but it's the 2nd best out of strange this year.

Jun 20, 2008
Kutt is the single most palatable Strange Music artist- hands down. That includes Tech, too. I say that because while Tech N9ne might be one of the most talented rappers in the game, he chooses to do things his own way - he doesn't care about radio play, or capturing mainstream attention and it shows. I loved Tech and liked Killer - but Feature Presentation is HOT.

Overall, if I have a friend that likes rap and I hand him a copy of Killer - he might like it (I've done this and most only feel some tracks). If I hand them a copy of Feature Presentation they're going to love it. Hands down. Kutt is the only rapper so far that has the perfect mix of talent, and understanding about making a good hook - yet not annoying or too repetitive- while having the beat knock.

Feature Presentation has songs with deep messages - 'Best Man', 'Letter to My Kids' etc.

Other songs are just fucking knockers- J's on My Feet is sick as fuck. Plain and simple it's a banger.

The beats are overall the hardest. Kutt is going for a more street vibe somewhat like S&S did but he's above them in terms of pure talent.

For many people- including mainstream rap fans- Feature Presentation tops every other Strange release this year; including Killer. This is far better than Vitiligo and S&S's - the hooks are tight, the rapping solid as ever...and there are some really nice beats.

Jun 20, 2008
Strange has nothing as hard as Kutt's Feature Presentation. J's on my Feet, Whoop D Whoop, Killa City - they're all harder than anything else the label has put out. Also, I can't lie - I like Krizz but I got sick of how Tech uses him...Kutt does something brilliant and let's some other people sing his hooks instead of just Krizz. His hooks are the best, beats harder - I bought Killer and love Tech...but this is more my style. Feature Presentation is pretty hard. I didn't expect that from what I had heard (like Bunk Rock Bitch and The Green Mile) but it is. Now I understand why he has no big features and not much Tech- this isn't really Tech's realm - this is the KC anthem shit that strange hasn't had. Don't get me wrong...Kutt has variety and not just bangers...Smilin Faces, Letter to my Kids, etc - but it's got harder shit than I thought

Jun 22, 2007
This is album is awesome. Fantastic. Js on my feet, colors, letter to my kids, bunk rock bitch were just amazing, and more i just cant think of the title right now. exclusive and part rock would have made it even better but i understand why they left those off..

9/10. Great work Kutt.

Jul 1, 2004
Kutt is the single most palatable Strange Music artist- hands down. That includes Tech, too. I say that because while Tech N9ne might be one of the most talented rappers in the game, he chooses to do things his own way - he doesn't care about radio play, or capturing mainstream attention and it shows. I loved Tech and liked Killer - but Feature Presentation is HOT.

Overall, if I have a friend that likes rap and I hand him a copy of Killer - he might like it (I've done this and most only feel some tracks). If I hand them a copy of Feature Presentation they're going to love it. Hands down. Kutt is the only rapper so far that has the perfect mix of talent, and understanding about making a good hook - yet not annoying or too repetitive- while having the beat knock.

Feature Presentation has songs with deep messages - 'Best Man', 'Letter to My Kids' etc.

Other songs are just fucking knockers- J's on My Feet is sick as fuck. Plain and simple it's a banger.

The beats are overall the hardest. Kutt is going for a more street vibe somewhat like S&S did but he's above them in terms of pure talent.

For many people- including mainstream rap fans- Feature Presentation tops every other Strange release this year; including Killer. This is far better than Vitiligo and S&S's - the hooks are tight, the rapping solid as ever...and there are some really nice beats.
VERY WELL SAID