KUTT "FEATURE PRESENTATION" DISCUSSION

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 27, 2007
so what do yall think of it?

im not done listenin to it, but im def. lovin it...sounds like its gonna be better then B.L.E.V.E. "the green mile" is that jumpoff!

im def. coppin this joint on tuesday

Aug 27, 2007
the whole thing is on his myspace?i didnt even know that

would i be aloud to post a link to a DL?...understandable if not

"speed" & "killa city" are some bangers.i wish i had time to listen to the whole thing right now

Aug 27, 2007
word, thats def. understandable...i aint tryna be a dick & im def. coppin this shit. "stop jeffin" is that joint...is tech in any other tracks on this ish?

kutt has come into his own on this one...found his style/flow, B.L.E.V.E. is kinda all over the place, this record meshes way better...shit is gonna bang in the whip

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
word, thats def. understandable...i aint tryna be a dick & im def. coppin this shit. "stop jeffin" is that joint...is tech in any other tracks on this ish?

kutt has come into his own on this one...found his style/flow, B.L.E.V.E. is kinda all over the place, this record meshes way better...shit is gonna bang in the whip
No worries man, thanks for trying to be polite and share. :)

Kirby doesn't know what he's talking about. You can post download links.....
Haha.
Have fun. :)

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
the whole thing is on his myspace?i didnt even know that

would i be aloud to post a link to a DL?...understandable if not

"speed" & "killa city" are some bangers.i wish i had time to listen to the whole thing right now
How the hell are you gonna know about two unreleased songs on his cd and then say you didn't know it was on MySpace? What am I missing?