Kobe Carries Lakers in Opener

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 7, 2004
www.myspace.com
lakers didnt make the playoffs last year and they still got ppl hatin on them...lol..Everyones just jealous of the Lake show even if they have some down years, they always make it back to the top, hate it or love it.. I dont see why u can hate on Kobe either, who do u know hits clutch shots as much as kobe??? reggie is outta the league, bron hasnt played in a meaningful game and wade bitched out last year.. best sg in the game=kobe bryant

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
That was a crazy ass game. The lakers held in and kobe came through in the clutch. but it would have been a sure loss if it wasnt for smush parker and devean george...good games by both of them aswell. I was kind of disappointed in Lamar Odom's play though

Oct 26, 2005
LaKeRzz8 said:
That was a crazy ass game. The lakers held in and kobe came through in the clutch. but it would have been a sure loss if it wasnt for smush parker and devean george...good games by both of them aswell. I was kind of disappointed in Lamar Odom's play though
EXACTLY I WAS EXPECTING MORE FROM LAMAR BUT THE GAME WAS CRAZY FOR A MINUTE THERE I THOUGHT I WAS IN THE 2002 PLAYOFF GAME LOL JK

Mar 25, 2005
ESE_GRIMY said:
WHAT A FUCKING SNITCH YOU ARE U GOT MY THREAD MOVED!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!WAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhh!!!!WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhh!!!! STOP CRYING!!!! THATS WHY THEY GOT FORUM CATEGORIES SO YOU PUT THREADS IN THE RESPECTIVE FORUM!!!!! ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE!!!! I DIDNT DO SHIT, UR JUST TRYING TO GET ATTENTION!!

Nov 1, 2005
saladbowlking said:
HES FROM SANTA CRUZ, ALL HES EVER HAD TO WORRY ABOUT THERE WAS GETTING OUT OF THE WAY OF SKATE BOARDERS, AND WATCHING THE SKY SO HE DONT GET SHITTED ON BY A SEAGULL. I DONT THINK YOU KNOW TOO MUCH ABOUT HIM, BUT YET YOU ON HIM LIKE A JOCKSTRAP THINKIN HES THE SKRAMPA SAVIOUR!!!!!! HA HAH HAH AH!!!!LMAO!!
THIS COMING FROM SUM1 IN SALINAS?WHERE ALL U HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT IS NOT GETTING COWSHIT ON YOUR DUSTY SHOES..

May 15, 2002
^^ Not really whooped them

Lakes were in the game till the end, even though there were times they were getting stomped

Lakers are just one of the worse defensive teams out there - Suns pick and rolled them to death all night

Sep 30, 2005
www.myspace.com
YUP... ITS TRUE!!!
ITS NOT JUS HE SAY SHE SAY!!!
U PROBABLY DIDNT GET HIT UP CUZ U WERE ON STEALTH MODE!!!
I JUST GOT BACC FROM THE B.A.R.S.. (BAY AREA RAP SUMMIT)
STAYED IN THE HOOD &, IT'S FACT PLAYBOY!!!
SO STOP IT WIT THAT SLICC SHIT U TALKIN'!!!
LOL

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
Even though I'm not from LA I've been a Lakers fan since the days of Magic, Byron Scott, James Worthy, Micheal Cooper, Kurt Rambis, shit even when Kareem was in the end of his career....I feel like it's going to be a long season though. It is going to be a stuggle just to make the playoffs this year.

May 18, 2004
I was just watching the Lakers and Bulls game, and damn Kobe's taking ball hogging to a new level this year!

If he keeps it up, then ya'll are in for a long season