Known Associates 3 update

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2006
That video was dope as hell. Shits classic already. The acting just added to the horror movie theme. It was one of the best videos I'd seen in while. Especially for some underground independent shit. In fact it was was doper then some big budget mainstream shit. Out of all the videos in the horror genre I think King Of The Devil Block takes the cake. Really makes me want to hear a new ADR album, ya feel me.

Feb 23, 2003
yeah, no one truly supports it anymore...market over saturated, blah blah blah...we've always done a certain level of horrorcore, and the market for that is always strong, the fans are super supportive. it's time for me to stop spending money on a passion ( my love of bay area mobb music ) and invest it into the genre that has always supported us.
THERE ARE LOT OF MOBB ARTISTS HERE TO NETWORK WITH AND THEY SELLIN RECORDS... YOU SHOULDN'T TOTALLY GIVE UP ON IT CAUSE PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF STILL BUY MUSIC... STAY WITH THE HORROR SCENE TOO BUT FLOOD THE MARKET WITH MOBB SHIT AS WELL... THERES MONEY IN BOTH BUT YALL NEED TO DROP SEVERAL ALBUMS A YEAR IF POSSIBLE... DON'T LET THE INTERNET PUSH YOU OFF THE MOBB SCENE STICK WITH IT..

Dec 6, 2005
THERE ARE LOT OF MOBB ARTISTS HERE TO NETWORK WITH AND THEY SELLIN RECORDS... YOU SHOULDN'T TOTALLY GIVE UP ON IT CAUSE PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF STILL BUY MUSIC... STAY WITH THE HORROR SCENE TOO BUT FLOOD THE MARKET WITH MOBB SHIT AS WELL... THERES MONEY IN BOTH BUT YALL NEED TO DROP SEVERAL ALBUMS A YEAR IF POSSIBLE... DON'T LET THE INTERNET PUSH YOU OFF THE MOBB SCENE STICK WITH IT..
co-sign

plus who else can get C-Fresh N Spice-1 on a track 2gether aint nobody did dat but you did plus u da only person dat can get all da old skoo legends 2gether on 1track

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Levitti just finished the hook for "Savs Pt 2" by SB of UNLV and RJ of Black Madness
Big Tone, B-Dawg and Davina just finished their track
Fly Mar is done with "Ballin Now 2"
Baldhead Rick is on, SOS of Triple 6 is on, Mars, Messy Marv, etc...damn near done folks...

May 31, 2006
Levitti just finished the hook for "Savs Pt 2" by SB of UNLV and RJ of Black Madness
Big Tone, B-Dawg and Davina just finished their track
Fly Mar is done with "Ballin Now 2"
Baldhead Rick is on, SOS of Triple 6 is on, Mars, Messy Marv, etc...damn near done folks...
good shit! so you think we'll see this before King Of The Devil Block?