Known Associates 3 update

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
^yeah...there is zero money left in bay mobb music, sad truth...and it doesn't help that bullshit sites post it up for free download the day it comes out, they are helping kill what small market there was left so yeah, i'm over it
WHY YOU SAY THERES NO MONEY LEFT IN MOBB MUSIC?? LOW RECORD SELLS??

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
yeah, no one truly supports it anymore...market over saturated, blah blah blah...we've always done a certain level of horrorcore, and the market for that is always strong, the fans are super supportive. it's time for me to stop spending money on a passion ( my love of bay area mobb music ) and invest it into the genre that has always supported us.

Sep 26, 2006
Its really sad that u gotta stop that mobb-side.Apt3 was allways bringin back memories and artists that i used to listen in mid-ninenties.It was allways a suprize which old-school mobbmusic artist would be featured on the new compilation this time.I was really waiting that artist like flymar would make a new album.After i heard that ballin now track.
U have made the best compilation album ever-theme music to drug dealins&killins so your legacy wil allways live on the mobbmusic fans hearts.I really hope u would do more mobbshit....

Dec 25, 2003
Man fuck this shit, Im gonna go ahead & speak my mind on this one... I know Im about to hurt some feelings man but thats their lil problem... The reason why the mobb music, the music that made the bay & nor cal & ran the region has died cuz all the rappers & producers i.e. E-40, Rick Rock, left it behind & started makin hit records & goin pop for the sake of the money instead of doin the music for the love & caring less about the fame... I grew up on AWOL, Black Market, Sick Wid It, which made the Bay & Sac but u know I know for a fact they aint gonna last for long... Everyone just wanna switch styles & sounds & decided to trade their talent for fame & jumpin onto the popular trends & fads like reality tv for a huge example instead of keepin it reel pure underground like I'm doin as Im about to commence my comic book label reel soon, pure indie level!!!
...and as for the fans, they rather rely on the same shit, whatsever popular & trendy right now!!! They rather listen to gayass Lil Wayne or TI or Kanye than Cougnut or C-Dubb or UDI, yeah the reel hardcore rap that reely made rap... Too many people havin horrible tastes & visions & thats what fucked up everything from my job to the music industry to the governments of every country but then again we're all humans with minds... Fuckin humans... The whole world is watered down now......

Dec 6, 2005
on sum real shit Gabe u probaly da only person 2get all da Frisco/Bay Legends 2gether u probaly da only cat who can get ahold of da whole 11/5 crew along wit UDI,Cold World Hustlers,Fly Mar shit u gota keep it moving man like i said just release em on Itunes