Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2004
it really grinds my gears when Madden says.. "you see, if he didnt get tackled on the 2 yards line and maybe jumped 2 yards, that would have been a touchdown and they would have scored"

thanks Madden, i really needed that!
dont know what i would do with out you

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
you know what grinds my gears also, how people come from the bay o the valley yellin out the bay, yet live here comfortably....ya know? also when they say valley cats been goin dumb to mac dre for years they been recently sayin its only cuz of that ell me when to go song that we been doin it.....

also, when your drinking a beer and pass out and find it warm again cuz you thought you drank it cold....wait, what am i talkin about again?

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
You know what grinds my gears?
When I'm watching sportcenter and the highlights are on for the game I've be waiting to see and they flash the score on the bottom on the screen before I get to watch the highlights. B.s. just happened

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
You know what "grinds my gears" when you gotta take a shit but you're about to get some ass....do you say "excuse me girl, I'll be back" or struggle to keep it all in while you're hittin 'em? one misguided fart and the night could be all over...

Oct 13, 2004
Defy said:
You know what "grinds my gears" when you gotta take a shit but you're about to get some ass....do you say "excuse me girl, I'll be back" or struggle to keep it all in while you're hittin 'em? one misguided fart and the night could be all over...
LOL!! I can picture that shit now. When it's time to bust, you skeet and Shit at the same time.

Mar 7, 2006
Defy said:
^^lmfao dammm

you know what grinds my gears, "wen peeps talk lyke dis on da net cuz dey wanna be koo"

May 7, 2002
You know what really grinds my gears? When you're driving through a parking lot or next to some store and even though there is no stop signs, you decide to stop to let a pedestrian cross, and instead of waving their hand at you to thank u for letting them pass and quickly passing, they walk EXTRA fucking slow! I hate that shit!