Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
naw, im just playing, it dont.

but when people are saying "this thread is CLASSIC!!!"

doesnt that defeat the purpose of it being a classic? its like being at the super bowl an telling everyone there, "THIS IS THE SUPER BOWL!!! did you know?"

im just up early an drinking a beer waiting for this job to call me, sorry bout the rant folks

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
the king of beers....i try an wake up at 8 an go to the store down the street an grab a tall can. then whatever happens after that is up to where it takes me.

looks like i aint goin very far today.

i never really tried any other kinds beer, of course besides OE, 211, reddogg, miller, mickeys, an natural ice.....i did have some firestone: double barrel ale.....shit was hella good

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
drunkinfool said:
naw, im just playing, it dont.

but when people are saying "this thread is CLASSIC!!!"

doesnt that defeat the purpose of it being a classic? its like being at the super bowl an telling everyone there, "THIS IS THE SUPER BOWL!!! did you know?"

im just up early an drinking a beer waiting for this job to call me, sorry bout the rant folks
Ay, have you ever been to AHH.com and see the kats over there. They be talking bout "my thread is goin platinum". And just like Thizzworld.... they have E-Bangers and E-Gangs. I prefer to call em the "E-Unit".

Pass the Mickey's.... if that job don't call you... I'ma get you high today... becuz it's wedsday... you aint got no job.... and you got shit to do.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
LOL! damn it, someone caught on!

Flossalini said:
Ay, have you ever been to AHH.com and see the kats over there. They be talking bout "my thread is goin platinum". And just like Thizzworld.... they have E-Bangers and E-Gangs. I prefer to call em the "E-Unit".

Pass the Mickey's.... if that job don't call you... I'ma get you high today... becuz it's wedsday... you aint got no job.... and you got shit to do.
doesnt it defeat the purpose of a platinum thread? they do that shit at ******* too.....but worse, they say it in the title.

im finna get some more brew in a few.

ay nother question, how i pass a hair molecule test?

im gonna go ask the detox right now but since im here...

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
you know what grinds the FUCK outa my gears?

when you got a homeboy that gots paper....yet NEVER pitches in on the brew, BBQ, sack or ANYTHING....yet still gets a portion cuz he is homie but STILL has the nerve to complain that the beers a lil warm or the BBQ aint got enough sauce or that he wanted another slice or the sack wasnt bomb....

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

an i told him this an he has yet to understand...this cats older than me...wow

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
another thing that really grinds my gears so bad that wd40is used on the oil to get my shit runnin.......is when there is something on the freeway....OPPOSITE SIDE of the freeway an the "bound direction" your going slows to a fucking stop to "rubberneck" the situation.....WHAT THE FUCK!