KKK Jews and Freemasonry.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 27, 2002
dude, I believe in "God" devoid of religious form. i refer to "God" as the Absolute.
your assessment of the US is correct. notice how you just deliniated why I said "Religion" is a hinderance to progress. you just deliniated why I said "Religion" is the toy of mankind.
You are incorrect. The word "Religion" means "to know God". If God is something you can know, then the means by which you know Him is called "Religion". Unfortunately, the word "Religion" has been diluted over the years due to lessening knowledge of God, and nowadays it conjurs up negative images of fundamentalists and Bible-thumpers and whatever else. But at it's core, "Religion" is not a toy of mankind, any less than your belief in God is a toy of your mind.

You call people who follow religion "fools" and say that they are using the "toy" of mankind. But there are atheists who think that YOU are the fool and that by believing in God YOU are using the "toy" of mankind.

And if you think that the Absolute is not detached from the universe, then you have even less knowledge than you think you do, and what you believe in is NOT God at all.

as earlier posted. emotions, personalities, and things such as charisma and infatuation are difficult to display in "font fashion" as heresy put it. if you can dismantle the bullshit I portray to attain the realness I may posess you are an adept individual. you should dismiss my "foolishness" as such and see me for what I'm really trying to get at. see the forest.
Fuck that. Just come right out and say what the fuck you MEAN. "Get at" whatever it is you are "getting at". All these portrayals, charades, pretenses and fronts do is make it clear that YOU don't even know what it is you are "getting at".

Anyone who has ever read or listened to me talk knows EXACTLY what I am "getting at". Why? Because I do not speak from behind alternate personas, I do not pretend to have some upper eschelon wisdom which is crytpic and unattainable, I simply speak truth and clarity at all times. No one has to see past any "foolishness", nor do they have to "ascertain" what I am saying, nor do I portray any "bullshit" that they need to wade through. I don't fuck with none of that because it is USELESS. It is a waste of time to not come right out and say what the fuck you mean.

Also, the more bullshit you portray, the more foolishness you indulge in, the more pretenses you use, the more chance that people will think that the REAL YOU is someone not worthy of knowing, and that is why you feel the need to create these personas and fronts. And the more you speak the more it becomes clear that *YOU* are not even certain where the persona ends and the REAL YOU begins.

It's funny your ego allows you to say that I'm an onion being pealed to find nothing. but you say that YOU have found substance in me. not only is that insulting but contradictory. be aware of your OWN words for I am.
No, I know that there is substance there, and I know that you are unaware of it.

Look at it like this. Your body and mind are a shadow. Now a shadow itself has no substance, but when we see a shadow, we know that there MUST be something which possesses substance which is causing the shadow to appear. Your soul is your substance, but you are not aware of it. If you WERE, you would be speaking directly FROM your soul, and you would NOT need to create "layers", and "fronts", or "marketing tools" in order to give off the APPEARANCE of substance.

Would I exist in your mind if you were not aware of me???????? no. OBVIOUSLY haa.
But you DON'T exist in my mind. You exist outside of my mind. My mind is simply the filter through which my concsciousness perceives the world, and it just so happens that my mind has become aware of your existence. You would exist REGARDLESS of whether I was aware of you or not.

Since you don't exist in my mind, your question is actually "Would you be aware of me if you were not aware of me"? No. Obviously. ha.

(I used to spell gleen glean but i figured I spelled it wrong when winxp office word always corrected it to gleen. another MS bug) Thank you for the PERSISTANT corrections. I finally used another dictionary and found my error LOL
No problem. And actually it is "PersistEnt", not "PersistAnt".

a debate is not a fight. and i gather much from both. your manner is a skill and skills can be learned in anything. but you initialized this thread with an attack. which I am amused at. even now, as I show less "ego" you are increasingly becoming more agressive.
You know how when parents have to discipline their children they sometimes say things like "This is for your own good", or "I'm spanking you because I love you"??

Well this is the written equivalent of that physical disicpline. If I was to pussyfoot around this muthafucka, or hesitate in saying exactly what I felt, then how does that benefit anyone? See you may take this as an attack on you as a person, but actually it is an attack on the FAKE person you pretend to be while on these boards. I am trying to let you know that at your core is a person interesting enough to NOT need to portray some ego-freak.

I'm very aware as you take my kindness for weakness.
Huh?!??!? What kindness and what weakness??!??

how funny. I learn more of you now. must you feel like you have beaten me??? ok YOU WIN I've been beaten LOL.
No, I have not "beaten" you. And no, "beating you" is not my goal. My goal is simply to address the fraudulent persona your portray, and to see if underneath it there is a sincere individual. I'm trying to look at the man behind the curtain and see what he is made of.

hail Vyasadeva. he has smitten XianeX through a devisive debate. WONDERFUL. I don't find winning as everything. therefore congradulations you have "Steamrolled" me LMFAO
No, winning is not everything. And like I said, I used the word "Steamroll" to indicate that your defense is nonexistent, contrary to your contention that you can "frustrate" written assaults. Your frail and paper-thin pretentious persona is no match for undiluted truth.

I have brought it to you ONLY because I know the good that comes from self-realization, and maybe, just maybe, if your ego is chopped down, you might actually realize who you actually are and begin to speak from that foundation instead of some contrived and insincere "portrayal". I know it is not likely, but THAT is why I came at you. I do not care about "winning" anything, I care about truth.

notice the business never personal. you are a trip. I've entertained this charade to see if you were honestly trying to make me aware of a flaw or offense or if you've been using this as a soapbox against me. LOL wow. the audacity.
Yes, it is business because I know that the letters you have typed on the screen do NOT represent the person you actually are. You said it yourself, they are a "marketing campaign". And who makes use of marketing campaigns? Businesses.

So this has been kept on a business level, but the ironic thing is that while a "business" is an impersonal thing, there exists no business which was not created BY a person.

You can look at it however you want, but I have made it clear exactly why I came at you. I know that you are presenting a fraudulent appearance, you know that you are, and others do as well. But the point is not just to bash you in the head about it, the point is, WHAT IS THE REASON FOR THE PRETENSE? You say you have knowledge that you want people to come to know, so I am asking you point blank what that knowledge is? I'm not interested in "discerning", or getting past your "foolishness", or deciphering your "portrayal". I want to know exactly what knowledge you have, and that is the business I am speaking of.

the funny thing is this. msmizinkonspiquoz had said to me a long time ago that she found me and heresy alike personality wise. online. but If you ever talk to her about how i am away from the siccness or on the phone she will admit I am NOTHING like this net persona. anybody that has met me outside of this messageboard knows that I treat this like a video game and politics.
And in politics and video games what is the main objective? TO WIN.

for a moment I thought you had a genuine reason for attacking me. sadly I was wrong. but I have appreciate the opportunity to entertain an introspection of how I may need to adjust my methods of getting my points across.
I've repeated many times the reason I came at you. You can spit this "I have a split personality, one on the siccness and one off the siccness" shit all you want, but I don't believe you. Maybe your egoism is somewhat less observable in the 3D world than online, but
I am certain it is still clouding your rationale and judgement, and is ultimately a detriment. I "attacked" you only to investigate the matter.

you have lead yourself into a false understanding of the person behind the name of "XianeX" in that i feel sorry for you.
No, that is what *YOU* have done by creating pretenses. That is what *YOU* have done by your repeated shameless ego-stroking. That is what *YOU* have done by supposedly having separate personalities, one for online and one for offline. That is what *YOU* have done by hiding behind "portrayals" and "marketing campaigns".

Unlike Xianex, Vyasadeva is exactly the same whether online or off. There is no chance of coming to a false understanding of the person behind the name of Vyasadeva because that person does not create alternate personalities or fronts. I am genuine. All I have been trying to see, is whether or not a genuine person exists behind the name Xianex, but I think the truth is that whoever is behind the name Xianex is not even sure if there is one.

May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
WHAAAAAAAAAA!!!! you are crazy as hell. I don't even know spliff WTF hahahahahahahahaha. WOOOOW!!! wtf is necro? the rapper?

After you saying that you think I use other aliases than XianeX I won't waste my time reading the rest of you 2 page dissertation.

you better ask someone that knows me. I only use one alias across the entire internet. you are in error.

I am not like the rest on these boards that hides behind multiple names or feel I have to change names because I feel embarassed.

the only message board I frequent is this one. the only message board that I would bother to philosophy on is this board.

your preconceptions and misconceptions are without merit; spurious to say the least. I thought I was having an intelligent conversation until that shit. WOW.

please find me a picture of this spliff person so i can show you mine. hopefully he is at least black hahahahahahahaha!!! woo.

damon wayons, living color, mind who???? WTF ARE YOUUUUU TALKING ABOUT WOW!!!! you're a fuccing trip. I'm dying laughing. man I've been accused of some crazy shit, but never impersonating myself.

now that you've embarassed yourself to the ultimate the rest of your post will sound like wawawa blablabla. this is by far the FUNNIEST shit I've ever read on the net.

someone please PM Spliff to post a picture of himself. someone please find spliff so we can put this NONSENSE to rest. wow.

If you want to know the REAL XianeX hit me on the IM or suntin.
WOW. I am flabbergasted hahahaha.

out of all this talking and all your research on me you haven't heard a single thing I've said. WOW!!!! I still can't get over you thinking I would impersonate myself under another alias as If I'm afraid of what people may think of me or this name.

you must think I have to find people to support my words. have you not noticed that I've always stood alone?!?!?!?! I've never asked anyone to AMEN me.

WOW. dayum I've heard it all now.

dude I am still apologetic that you have an ought with me. say what you will about me. assault this name all you will I will still be the same me post under this name and consistently do what I do with it. if ego stroking is like jacking off I'm busting nuts all over you right now. ROFL

If you want to know the knowledge or whatever I may or may not have continue studying. I've made my positions visible all the time.

you to me are likened unto a kid with a stick poking a ball until you can make a hole in it. in this case the ball is the hole itself. can you see the ball?

I'm sure I'll take a more detailed look at your post after this but WOW. you took the cake this time. I'm pretty much through with this discussion after the accusation.

PM me your AIM or YAHOO name or whatever we can talk more in detail and personal that way. I'm not a evil person. neither am i an "Elitist". WOW

May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
OOOOOOOOOOOOOO K. now after actually reading your post I still say WOW. you're crazy as hell.

aside from correcting my spelling errors. the only thing that you've said through out all of your posts is this:

XianeX, you should be like me, or how I'm telling you you should be.

XianeX, you should clarify yourself for the purpose of appeasing me.

XianeX, your ego annoys me, stop it so that I may find you paletteable (I know it's spelled wrong but why would I go to a dictionary when you know what I'm sayin??)

XianeX, you spell fuct up. You should spell check everything you write so that I can respect your writings.

XianeX, I've researched you. Even though you are unimportant to me I have looked through search engines to find correlations and faults in you.

XianeX, you can't possibly be you. You are possibly a pantheon of internet aliases and your purpose is to flatter me by following me through out the internet.

XianeX, I wanna figure you out. Therefore you should make it simple so that I can use your openness as a springboard to attack you.

XianeX, undoubtedly you have said something in the past that hurt my feelings, your apologies will never be accepted until I can crush you with words and make you feel what I feel.

XianeX, until you conform to my rational and reasoning I will constantly chip away until I am successful.

XianeX, I'm not stupid you're stupid. and it is my mission to point out every stupid thing you say so that you and the world will know you are just that.

etc. . . etc. . .

I play many games just to play. sometimes I find it fun to lose. sometimes you can win in a loss. sometimes losing is winning.

I play games to satisfy my thirst for effect, I enjoy being a cause. I enjoy having an effect.

I play games in order and in chaos. balance is how you find control, control is how you learn.

Learning is not always in knowing the right way to do something its in learning the ways in which not to make a mistake.

you just like heresy and maybe in the future others are my experiments. the siccness is a mind lab full of words and perspectives. I give what I will but I will take ALL that i want. every response that you've made, he's made, and others have made are at my whim. I find enjoyment in your responses whether you love or hate me. whether you find intrigue or disgust. the only control you have is to ignore me. do it if you will.

I am not at your disposal. i entertain your posts because it feeds my curiosity. but if I cared not to entertain I wouldn't.

You speak to me as if I have no knowledge of self but then you ask me of self knowledge. how is it that I can see myself in you, heresy, locahontas, EDJ, tooper, blight, 20-sixx and the others???

I know that we all share commonality. I know that we all have the same core but we exercise or wills differently because of circumstance. You have to know yourself to know people. and you have to know people to know yourself.

here is something to ponder. how is it that Heresy thinks he controls me when he's never initiated me doing what I do, and neither can he stop it (the express definition of a lack of control). how is it that he has put me on ignore but can't resist to speak to me???? If he is in control he would have never taken me off of ignore and he would have never spoken to me again. he would never have bothered to interject into this thread. he is NOT in control. :)

here is something to ponder. If I am as bad as you want to make me out to be WHY do you adjure me to conform, why do you care to know me and what I think????

here is something to ponder. why do I exude so much confidence in myself that you consider it ego????

I know the answer. you should too.

EGO is unwillingness to change. EGO is doing everything in your own self interest. is it really in my own self interest to make you think differently. is it in my own self interest in me wanting you to study harder, study different, and be sensitive to other points of view? is it in my own self interest for you to challenge your own beliefs?

yes and no.

yes because I see the siccness as a potential social "remedy"
no because if you aren't that remedy fucc you; I had fun fuccing without regardless.

Think

Ender

Sicc OG
May 16, 2002
"Nothing is infallible"

That statement is proof of a higher power. It's proof of order. The absolute in that statement is everything can fail. It's not a contradiction it's a truth.

Your teacher cannot fail you.

Some of the things I understand I don't know how to explain because I'm still learning how I learned to know them in the first place. I think it has something to do with the concept of faith.

?

Dec 18, 2002
This thread seems to be more of a gathering of above average intelligence people arguing their personal values and ideals in an attempt to be above one another...does it really matter how we spell words or construct sentences...isnt this language simply used to communicate ideas to each other? i think without proper punctuation things were communicated just fine...as for religious/non-religious...we should all look within ourselves to find the true answer because no one else holds it...instead of gaining empirical knowledge of the world and history some of you should pick up philosophy books and learn how to live and communicate more productively...dont judge others unless your ready to be judged...we can never beat each other down with facts and opinions...they are the lowest form of intelligence and mean nothing compared to happiness and personal growth in life...so before you start arguing and dissproving others you should think to yourself...is this making my life better? if its making someone elses harder then it probably isnt...just my thoughts

Dec 18, 2002
Vyasadeva said:

Yes, they are being given the oppurtunity to see that all the "layers" you supposedly have, are similar to that of an onion. You know what happens when you peel off all the layers of an onion don't you? You eventually find out that there is nothing there.

when you peel the layers off of an onion...you have a pile of useful onion peels to use...getting to the center and finding nothing could mean you were looking for content in the wrong spot/sense of where it could be

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
after reading that other board i can safely say that i dont know what the hell you people are doing.

LMAO!

you just like heresy and maybe in the future others are my experiments. the siccness is a mind lab full of words and perspectives. I give what I will but I will take ALL that i want. every response that you've made, he's made, and others have made are at my whim. I find enjoyment in your responses whether you love or hate me. whether you find intrigue or disgust. the only control you have is to ignore me. do it if you will.
1.YOU HAVE GIVEN LITTLE.

2.NOTHING IS AT *YOUR* WHIM. YOU POST "TWO (OR MORE) SIDES OF YOURSELF TO GET A "REACTION".

3.YOU HAVE CONTROL OVER WHO? YOU CONTROL MY ANSWERS? I CAN ANSWER ALL YOUR POSTS WITH ***LMAO***. I DONT HAVE TO GO IN DEPTH.
I play many games just to play. sometimes I find it fun to lose. sometimes you can win in a loss. sometimes losing is winning.
I DONT "PLAY GAMES". I HAVE A LIFE AND POSTING LAME ARGUEMENTS JUST TO GET KICKS ISNT FUN.

I play games to satisfy my thirst for effect, I enjoy being a cause. I enjoy having an effect.
READ A BOOK. ENJOY THE EFFECT OF LIFE.

I play games in order and in chaos. balance is how you find control, control is how you learn.
WHO DO YOU CONTROL? I ANSWER YOU BECAUSE I *CHOOSE* TO ANSWER YOU. I HAVE IGNORED ***MANY*** OF YOUR QUESTIONS,THREADS AND POSTS DIRECTED AT ME.

LOL@"I PLAY GAMES"........I PLAY GAMES ALSO.

ZONE OF ENDERS 2
ARMORED CORE 3
DRAGON BALL Z BUTOKAI
METROID PRIME

here is something to ponder. how is it that Heresy thinks he controls me when he's never initiated me doing what I do, and neither can he stop it (the express definition of a lack of control). how is it that he has put me on ignore but can't resist to speak to me???? If he is in control he would have never taken me off of ignore and he would have never spoken to me again. he would never have bothered to interject into this thread. he is NOT in control.
MANY THREADS EXIST ON THIS BOARD THAT I CAN PARTAKE IN BUT CHOOSE NOT TO. LMAO@ME SPEAKING TO YOU. JUST CURIOUS HOW MANY PRIVATE MESSAGES HAVE I SENT YOU? WERE THEY IN ***RESPONSE*** TO WHAT YOU SENT ME OR WERE THEY OUT THE BLUE?

I GIVE YOU WHAT YOU CRAVE. LOL@ME NEVER INITIATING YOU TO DO WHAT YOU...I CAN MAKE A THREAD OR POST RIGHT NOW AND I CAN GURANTEE THAT YOU WILL EITHER READ IT OR REPLY TO IT.

THE *FACT* THAT YOU ARE DOING WHAT YOU DO *NOW* SHOWS THAT I DO HAVE CONTROL OVER YOU...

SO IF I PLACE YOU ON IGNORE DID YOU *MAKE* ME DO IT?

PLEASE. LOG OFF. LOG INTO REALITY. HAVE A MILK SHAKE OR SHOT OF COGNAC.

PEACE

:h:

PS THIS IS BORING MAN. NO MORE OF MY REPLIES HERE.

May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
KrypticFlowz said:
This thread seems to be more of a gathering of above average intelligence people arguing their personal values and ideals in an attempt to be above one another...does it really matter how we spell words or construct sentences...isnt this language simply used to communicate ideas to each other? i think without proper punctuation things were communicated just fine...as for religious/non-religious...we should all look within ourselves to find the true answer because no one else holds it...instead of gaining empirical knowledge of the world and history some of you should pick up philosophy books and learn how to live and communicate more productively...dont judge others unless your ready to be judged...we can never beat each other down with facts and opinions...they are the lowest form of intelligence and mean nothing compared to happiness and personal growth in life...so before you start arguing and dissproving others you should think to yourself...is this making my life better? if its making someone elses harder then it probably isnt...just my thoughts
I agree :)