KKK Jews and Freemasonry.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
dude I'm human, I try to excercise intelligence with intelligent people but when I deal with assholes like FRX who makes absolutely no sense to me and has atttacked me and accused me of things wrongfully and unwarranted. I speak on their level.

why do you think I need to be pinned into a corner in the way that i think the way that i am and the way that I carry myself?

like I said I'm human. I have never claimed to be god the son of god or prophecy that the world would come to an end in five years.

I'm not "Gangsta" or "Enlightened". I'm Aware. I see that people here feel threatened when it seems like someone may want to express themselves in an uncommon manner. I show that I am assertive in my opinion; all of a sudden people expect me to be some guru or some shit. gimme a break.

reminds me of the black man lobster theory.

I make light of much and I don't take myself to serious either.

but come on. are people that narrow minded to believe that a person can be as single faceted as I display myself to be in debate? how dense can people be. LOL

Apr 25, 2002
i don't think you need to be pinned into a corner...
i think that you need to ease up though...

look at the way you turned what i said into something much bigger...

one minute you try to speak all peacefully and enlightened, then when you were attacked you reverted to cursing and what not...
just be ya self folks

May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
i'm not cussing at you just the situation. I am perplexed on how I just viola turned into a villain?

myself is the hoodly cussing nigga that you don't see on the net. AND the egotistical and argumenative so-called "genius" on the net. all these facets exist in me. It vexes me that people can so easily prejudice themselves within the breadth of a few lines.

Mar 15, 2003
Nah MOE, I'm with Xiane on this. You can't exactly elaborate on things relevant to this forum in street speak. On one hand, everyone here is discussing ways to escape the projects, while you out here tellin everyone to get back inside.

If I'm out here like "all official nigga wassup blood let me speak on it", not only does it not contribute to discussion, it alienates people who don't talk that way. Just because someone can relate on a street level doesn't mean they got to all the time.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
:SHAKING HIS HEAD...CRACKS UP...:

I SKIPPED OVER YOUR DAILY HERESY WRITE UP BUT I PEEPED THE LAST PART.

HOW MANY POSTS HAVE I HAD DURING THE LAST MONTH? I HAVENT EVEN REALLY BEEN ON DURING THE LAST MONTH.

THE SICCNESS ISNT MY LIFE. IS IT THE LIFE OF THE PEOPLE WHO ARE MODERATORS YET THEY *DONT* GET PAID TO MOD? NOPE.

WHEN IM ON THE NET IM DOING SEVERAL THINGS. THE SICCNESS IS A SITE (ONE OF MANY) THAT I NETWORK ON. I WAS BEFORE THE SICCNESS AND I WILL BE AFTER THE SICCNESS.

POST COUNT IS IRRELEVENT. YOU HAVE A ***LOWER*** POST COUNT THAN ME YET **YOU** HAVE BEEN A MEMBER ***LONGER*** THAN I HAVE.

YOU HAVE PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD WHO HAVE SECTIONS *DEDICATED* TO THEM. DO THE LIVES THEY LIVE REVOLVE AROUND THE SICCNESS? I DOUBT IT.

XIANEX I LOVE THE WAY YOU PAINT A PICTURE OF ME BUT IM NOT GONNA ARGUE WITH YOU BRO. *I* NEVER SAID THAT I WAS ABOVE LEARNING FROM ANYONE. I HAVE LEARNED FROM BLIGHT,EDJ,WILLY JONES,RAGIN HOMO,DEEP THOUGHT,LOCA,BROWNSKIN,POETIC,:V:,916 (WHERE IS HE ANYWAY?),YOUNG MOE,YEHUDA,SICK WID IT,KEV SKI,PHIL, MCLEANHATCH (YES MCLEANHATCH) 206-6-6,NEFAR, FOE TWIN, TENK,LOKI,GUILLOTINE AND A HOST OF OTHERS.

I LIST THESE PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY EACH HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON. THEY POST ON THIS FORUM. YET THEY ARE ALL DIFFERENT. THEY ALL COME FROM VARIOUS BACKGROUNDS,CULTURES,RELIGIONS ETC ETC ETC.

A PRIME EXAMPLE IS EDJ. HE AND I DONT SHARE THE SAME RELIGIOUS CONCEPTS AND IDEAS. YET HE AND I DONT LET THAT COME BETWEEN US. WHEN HE TELLS ME SOMETHING I CONSIDER IT AND I LOOK INTO IT. SAME WITH 2-0-6.

IF *ANYONE* ON THIS BOARD FEELS THAT I COME OFF AS HARD ASS OR "KNOW IT ALL" I APOLOGIZE. I SIMPLY LIKE TO BE FIRM AND STRONG IN WHAT I BELEIVE IN. IF YOU RECEIVE THAT "VIBE" FROM ME THATS NOT THE CASE.

HOWEVER I HAVE *NEVER* TOLD *ANYONE* ON THIS BOARD THAT I COULDNT LEARN FROM THEM OR THAT I WAS "ABOVE" THEM. THATS NOT WHAT IM HERE FOR.

I HAVE TOLD PEOPLE TO READ,RESEARCH,STUDY AND APPLY. I HAVE TOLD PEOPLE TO NOT LISTEN TO THE PREACHER ON SUNDY BUT TO READ FOR THEMSELVES.

LIFE IS A LEARNING PROCESS AND I DONT KNOW IT ALL. EVERY DAY IM LEARNING SOMETHING NEW. TO BE MORE HUMBLE, TO BE MORE HELPFUL (EVEN THOUGH PEOPLE MAY TAKE MY KINDNESS FOR WEAKNESS) ETC ETC ETC.

NOW I MAY GO ABOUT IT IN AN UNORTHODOX WAY. IT MAY BE A WAY THAT BRINGS RIDICULE ON MYSELF. IT MAY BE A WAY THAT OTHERS DONT ACCEPT BUT THATS WHAT MAKES ME *ME*.

IM MY OWN INDIVIDUAL, I REALIZED THAT AT AN EARLY AGE. I GO AGAINST THE GRAIN. THATS ME. IF I DIDNT "BEND" I WOULD BE IN CHURCH EVERY SUNDAY.

YOU TALK ABOUT PEOPLE BEING THREATENED BECAUSE THEY EXPRESS THEMSELVES IN AN UNCOMMON MANNER. WELL YOU YOURSELF HAVE INSULTED ME,MADE THREADS,POSTS ETC ETC ETC BECAUSE OF WHAT I DO. DONT MAKE IT SEEM LIKE YOU ARE INNOCENT. THE SAME MEASURING STICK YOU JUDGED ME WITH SHOULD BE USED TO JUDGE YOURSELF.

NOW MAYBE YOU WERE BEING SARCASTIC WHEN YOU MADE THE STATEMENT THAT
"Xianex is too intelligent for anything anyone has to say. I can formulate seemingly complex and layered statements which act as a preventative measure against any actual dissection or dissemination of the content of such statements. Most siccness cats cannot pierce this superficial covering, therefore I am the shit. I made you shut yourself up. Now what???"
I WAS SARCASTIC WHEN I MADE THE THREAD ABOUT THE MAN KILLING HIS OWN COMRADES. SOME FOUND IT DISTASTEFUL. SOME FOUND IT FUNNY. SOME FOUND IT TRUE. SOME TOOK IT LITERAL...

MAYBE YOUR STATEMENT IS LITERAL...MAYBE ITS "SHOCK VALUE".

HOWEVER YOU ARE THE *ONLY* PERSON ON THIS BOARD WHO HAS *OPENLY* STATED THAT HE IS "TOO INTELLIGENT" FOR ANYTHING ANYONE HAS TO SAY.

SINCE YOU KNOW THAT *STOP* ASKING ME QUESTIONS. YOU ARE TOO INTELLIGENT TO HEAR WHAT I HAVE TO SAY SO WHY WASTE YOUR TIME WITH ME? TO MAKE THAT STATEMENT PLACES LIMITS ON YOUR LEARNING BRO. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS BE WISE TO LISTEN TO SOMEONE AND PROCESS WHAT THEY SAY. I KNOW YOU PLAY "DEVILS ADVOCATE" BUT I WANNA COMMENT ON SOMETHING.

PEEP YOUR REPLIES TO :V:
I am (thanks for the correction) facetious about religion because they all profess to be absolutely right and infallable. I wish to build outside the auspices of religion because it is more progressive. when people realize that religion is a hinderance to humanities progress they will begin that humanitarian progress. its the american way. the express reason why the goverment separated church and state.
I AM AGAINST "RELIGION". HOWEVER I AM NOT AGAINST HAVING A SPIRITUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH THE CREATOR. A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO CAN BE FOUND. YOU HAVE BASHED THE CHRISTIAN FAITH. YET ITS BEEN PROVEN THAT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT YOUR "OPPOSITION". MAYBE ITS BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT AS DEEP AS YOU PROFESS. MAYBE ITS DUE TO AN INADEQUATE ABILITY TO RATIONALIZE. MAYBE YOU SHOULD LOWER YOUR STANDARDS AND NOT BE TOO INTELLIGENT FOR WHAT OTHERS HAVE TO SAY.

:V: AND MYSELF SHARE THE *SAME* CONCEPTS IN MANY AREAS. ON SOME AREAS HE AND I DISAGREE WITH. HE HAS A DIFFERENT FAITH SHOULD I DISCREDIT WHAT HE IS SAYING? NO. SHOULD I LOOK INTO WHAT HE IS SAYING? YES! IF IT DOESNT LINE UP WITH WHAT I BELIEVE OR WHAT I KNOW TO BE *FACT* I WILL LET HIM KNOW.

PEEP THIS:
If one doesnt have an angle what sets him apart from the crowd? my efforts to be the difference or the "dualist" as you said makes XianeX a visible character on the siccness.
I DONT KNOW HOW YOU ARE OFFLINE. ITS HARD TO CONVEY EMOTIONS AND CERTAIN ATTIDTUDES WITH FONTS. ASK YOURSELF HOW YOU TREAT OTHERS WITH A DIFFERENT APPROACH THAN YOURS...

DO YOU EMBRACE THEM? DO YOU RIDICULE THEM?

PEEP THIS
I have been made aware of many chatroom debates and discussions about me that I haven't participated in.
I'VE BEEN MADE AWARE OF DEBATES,POSTS AND DISCUSSIONS THAT I HAVENT PARTICIPATED IN THAT *YOU* HACVE STARTED. I'VE BEEN MADE AWARE OF UNPUBLISHED SONGS (BY YOUR OWN ADMISSION). GUESS WHAT? IT DOESNT MAKE ME OR BREAK ME. THE ONLY TIME I CAN DEVOTE TO YOU IS A PM OR A POST OR TWO. KEEP THAT IN MIND.

ASK YOURSELF A QUESTION. IF YOUR LIFE WAS A BOOK WHO WOULD READ IT? ASK YOURSELF HOW MANY PEOPLE YOU INFLUENCE **OFF** THE INTERNET. ESPECIALLY PEOPLE YOU DONT KNOW.
CHECK THIS OUT
If I didn't do what I do what would make noteworthy enough that people would discuss me (regardless if the like me or not if they think i'm crazy or dead wrong). If my presence was without substance I couldn't be in some peoples top ten GOM posters. Like you said you arent trying to knocc my hustle but if I was to undermine myself because of your opnion I will have destroyed the presence that I have built. even this conversation has been an opportunity to reveal more than the facet that people who debate me see. I still cannot understand how you cant find anything to gleen out of what I say. if you are incapable of learning anything good or bad from a person then they dont exist you have completely dissemenated in your post my style of battle. was that not something gleened? I'll say again I don't see myself above anyone in actuallity. only in contest. Ego Is ONLY useful in battle and in contest.
YOU MENTION THE TOP TEN POSTERS. YOU MENTION YOURSELF BEING ABOVE PEOPLE IN CONTEST. WHO ARE YOU ABOVE IN CONTEST? YOU TALK ABOUT IMAGE BEING DESTROYED YET YOU HAVE COMMENTED ON THE IMAGE OF OTHERS (IM NOT TALKING ABOUT ME EITHER). SHOULD THEY CHANGE BECAUSE OF YOUR WORDS? YOU HAVE KNOCKED MANY HUSTLES ON THIS BOARD. *IF* HE IS KNOCKING YOUR HUSTLE ASK YOURSELF IF YOU DESERVE IT...

I CAN MAKE A THREAD RIGHT NOW AND IT WILL HAVE HUNDREDS OF VIEWS BEFORE IT EVEN HAS 8 REPLIES.

SOMEONE CAN MAKE A THREAD ABOUT ME (NEGATIVE OR POSITIVE) AND IT WILL RECEIVE HUNDREDS OF VIEWS AND REPLIES BEFORE *I* HAVE A CHANCE TO REPLY.

HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE MADE OPEN THREADS TO YOU GOOD OR BAD? ARE YOU THAT MUCH OF AN INFLUENCE ON THIS BOARD?

HOW MANY PEOPLE HIT YOU ON AIM OR PM IN REGARDS TO ADVICE IN OTHER AREAS?

I HAVENT EVEN PEEPED THE TOP GOM POSTERS AND IM GOING ON RECORD TO SAY THAT I PROBABLY HAVE MORE VOTES THAN YOU.

PAY ATTENTION MAN.

THIS POST IS NOT MADE TO INDUCE RIDICULE, SPITE OR CONFRONTATION. DONT TAKE IT AS SUCH.

CAP LORD

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i wonder if they will have a gom table at the next bbq. i probably wont make it out there this year but if it goes down i gotta see some of these debates live!!!

Dec 27, 2002
I am perplexed how everyone lately is telling me that I think I'm a genius. WOW. Either you guys think I'm smart and don't want to admit it or I am VERY good at unwittingly seeming more than the "just normal" I try to be.
Why would you be perpelexed? Why are you acting as if you do not go out of your way to describe yourself as some elite super intellectual???

"This is the last deep riddle I'ma throw on yall"
"Even the smartest of the smart won't be able to figure it out"
"Only the TRUE adept will ascertain what I'm saying"

On and on and on ad infinitum.

You are not trying to be "just normal", you are trying to portray yourself as having some exclusive and profound wisdom which you discriminately "throw on us" lesser intellects.

I think I speak for everyone when I say "Gee, thanks." Our lives make so much more sense now. We can see now that we must gain the mercy of Xianex who will bestow upon us this enlightening wisdom.

You have built in your mind the concept that I am absolutley wrong about everything I say.
No I haven't. I actually agree with you about many things. What I think you are absolutely wrong in is your APPROACH and DEMEANOR in your written words. A person can be technically correct about something yet simultaneously be completely incorrect in their presentation of it.

I think you are not technically correct when it comes to God/Spirituality, but that is inconsequential. My only point was that for someone who tries so hard to appear knowledgeable, you don't seem to know much about humility or modesty.

Even the things you agreed with me on you shot down as foolishness. It is an amazement to know that I can provoke such a profound anger in someone that; outside of the silly debates I respect so much.
This is exactly what I'm talking about. The fact that I am not impressed with your self-proclaimed "deep ism", and that I dare speak on the subject of your overinflated ego, is not tantamount to "profound anger".

You have not been reading carefully if you have concluded that my posts are the result of you having provoked a "profound anger" in me. I only wish this written conversation was taking place on a phone or in person so you could see undoubtedly that I have no anger towards you, not only because this subject does not warrant anger, but also because you do not possess the ability to make me angry. The tone of my posts may not be happy and lighthearted, but that should not be confused with anger.

Of course I exhalt my ego. you pretend as if i am unaware and that I don't play the Devil's Advocate on purpose. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I SAID THAT I DO WHAT I DO ON PURPOSE. dayum.
I KNOW YOU DO IT ON PURPOSE. My point is not whether you play devil's advocate on purpose or not, it is that you are not intelligent enough to justify such immense ego stroking.

I do not cheapen your opinion. in my mind I find much of what you say very valid and useful. my point has consistently been this: I will not cow tow in a debate. I will only concede when it is resolved.
I too find use and value in many things you say. And I am not interested in you cow towing or conceding debates.

My only interest is in discussing your rationale behind your gross and unnecessary self-aggrandizing. It is unbecoming of a true intellectual and is an embarrassing and pathetic sight when done by someone who does not possess half the intellect they think they do.

you said my perspectives are rubbish. but one mans trash is another mans .
No, your perspectives are not rubbish. It is your unnecessary and flawed SELF-EXALTATION which I find worthless. Remove that overblown component from your thought processes and you and I will probably see close to eye to eye. But as it stands now your massive ego is clouding your judgement and cognizance, which is unfortunate because it is a useless masking of your true self.

"Layered" is correct but you can also add disclaiming. I pilfer a man's mind to know his heart. it is said (matrix 2 reloaded haha) that you can not know a man's heart without fighting him. the voracity that you have shown in debate allows me to know how intelligent a person you are, and what your heart consists of. and although I know that right now you are venting your frustration I can see that you are a kind religious person who stands behind what he believes in and in reality not a malicious person.
Yes, voracity is a good word to describe me when in debate.

No, I am not "venting frustration".

What you are unable to see, is that I am pursuing this line of discussion with you NOT because I am "profoundly angry", or "venting frustration", or any other negative or emotional reason. That might be what *YOU* see when you read my words, but I assure you that you are incorrect in your assessment.

I speak in this unbending tone and derisive manner because I know the benefit that one receives who is able to OVERCOME his egocentric tendencies.

I know firsthand the exponential increase in actual knowledge that manifests when one discards his useless and hindering ego, and for this reason I am addressing your ego and it's antithetical effect on your wisdom.

Your intelligence would do you well in spiritual progression, but it is completely useless if your ability to incorporate and digest new ideas and concepts is blocked due to your enormous EGO.

And I am not a religious person. I don't even follow a religion. That is your categorizing mind, once again trying to fit everything into a neat little category which is filled with preconceptions and biases, and which unfortunately prevents you from actually seeing things as they are.

And no, I am not a malicious person, either here or offline. Like you said, a person does not know another until they have fought, so you can look at this as me attempting to see what your heart consists of, by doing battle with your mind. I am sure you are not a malicious person either, and if that is the case, then deep down you must realize that all this egocentric self-deification you engage in is actually not beneficial to you or anyone else. I know this already, and that is why I have no hesitation in examing and exploring said ego.

I know my ego is pretentious. it's supposed to be otherwise the potency of my rebuttals would be weakened.
That is completely fallacious. The word "pretentious" is derived from the word "pretense".

Pretense: 1. The act of pretending; a false appearance or action intended to deceive.

Now this is what I'm trying to get at. By acting pretentious, you actually weaken your rebuttals because you are not presenting the real you, nor are you presenting an actual position. You are giving off a false appearance, and as such, your rebuttals actually have no potency because we can all see through your pretension.

Pretentious: 1. Claiming or demanding a position of distinction or merit, especially when unjustified.

You said it yourself, you have a pretentious ego. It is simply unjustified, and that is all I have been saying.

my actions have purposes that I continually make manifest. I don't mind you busting my ego bubble. that is your perrogative and it is my enjoyment.
Do you know what your ultimate purpose is? Do you know for what purpose you were created?

in conclusion, I don't pretend to be all knowing.
If not, then why would you say something like:

I do propose that I know every argument has a weakness.
???

The only way you can make the claim that "I know every argument has a weakness", is if you have first of all heard every argument, and refuted it. Have you done so??? If not, then ***HOW*** do you propose to know that "every argument has a weakness"??

I do propose that I know how to frustrate a wriiten assault.
Maybe you do, but in this instance you have not done so at all. I am steamrolling you.

I do propose I will fight as long as I am fought.
That is very admirable.

I do Propose that If I wasn't here to shake shit up your debates here will be stale. who else have you debated that is as provocative as I am?
Ahh yes, ego feeding time again is it??

First of all, I am not interested in the "staleness" of a debate, because that is a subjective description of it. I am interested in the *substance* of a debate.

Secondly, I could care less how "provocative" you think you are. Any clown with a computer and an internet connection can be "provocative". I am more interested in a persons' insights and wisdom than in their ability to provoke. And although I know you think that you have provoked me into fits of rage and anger, actually I find you somewhat bland. Ho-hummish, if you will.

But you are correct, if I did not find you worthy of debate I would not have said anything in this post at all. I just think the whole super ego thing is beneath you and does not reflect well.

anger and frustration are good emotions. and without a good anti-thesis how can you gauge what you are made of. there is NO progress without struggle.
True, but I am neither angry nor frustrated. That is your ego talking again, insinuating that you are so intelligent and untouchable that I am rendered frustrated and angry by it. No, I simply know the subject well, and felt like choppin it up a bit.

In my debates on the forum I learn my own limitations and flaws. if I don't scrape my mind against the intellectual stones how can I become a sharper individual?
True words. And I agree completely. My only contention is that a massive ego has no place in such intellectual sparring. Reason being is that it defaces the discussion and in your case is unjustifiable.

Dec 27, 2002
look even at the end of your post you returned to kindness and civility. In that you have my respect.

now tell me do you still see me as the person you debated with? I am not without honor and tact. If you feel wronged by me you have my sincere apology and explaination. I am not above saying I'm sorry.
No, you have not wronged me. I am not angry with you, or frustrated, or any of that. Look at my entrance into this post as a friendly shaking of the perch you have hoisted your ego upon. I know that your ego-stroking is not warranted, and I have a feeling you know the same, but I think you take on that persona as a means of standing out, being unique, whatever the case may be.

Clearly you have a good command of the english language, an extensive vocabulary, and a good grasp on many deep philosophical concepts. But even so, your constant ego-petting simply renders all those other attributes pretty useless, because it becomes clear that your central purpose in discussions is not to glean or share knowledge, it is to pat yourself on the back and engage in a mental pissing contest. Which you are completely free to do, you have every right to do so. I just felt like getting in on one of those contests.

You don't have anything to say you are sorry for to me, because I have not been wronged by you. I am locking horns with you because I know the benefit of dropping ego and realizing the self. This exchange (on my end at least) has been completely positive.

rather than say "shut yourself up" i'll say you desisted in persuing your argument. how's that?
Dualistic I am.
Like I said, you are in error if you think that anything you said caused me to refrain from posting or continuing any argument. Once again you are feeding into your ego.

The reality is that I have been extremely busy lately, in and out of town, and the siccness message board is simply not on my short list of priorities. Also, desisting from pursuing an argument is not the equivalent of being "defeated".

It is very likely that you have talked yourself in circles so many times that a person may have simply become tired of going round and round with you. And in the mind of the egocentric, that is interpreted as "I shut him up", "I made him desist in pursuing his argument". Completely fallacious reasoning.

control IS an illusion thats why I used the word influence.
please give me an example of talking in circles?
consistently repeating the same thing is not talking in circles. and I am unaware of anytime that I've made a point that didn't have a tangible conclusion.
yes benefit is subject to opinion. but why would i have to pretend that those things are not benificial to mankind they are and you know it.
What things? All you are saying is "religion is for fools, we need to be progressive so we can benefit mankind". You are saying that religion has not benefitted mankind, but that you somehow have figured out how to do so. My contention is that you have no idea what is beneficial for mankind even though you may think you do. All you are concerned with is this current bodily incarnation, and since you are looking out at the world through a false conception, your supposed "benefits" are also going to be false.

we've already debated perspecive on the absolute and its correlation to the universe to return to that debate is futile. we may never agree on that. which is fine.
Just explain to me how the absolute is not detached from the universe, when the entire universe is relative and under the influence of time?

The absolute is by definition eternal, and the universe is by definition temporal. Therefore the absolute *cannot* be bound by, or contingent upon the universe's existence.

Absolute = 100% independent and eternal
Relative = 100% dependent and temporal

God = Absolute
Universe and all things within it = Relative

I am interested to know how the Supreme Power is not detached from the material universe, will you explain? This is a pretty straightforward question, can you answer it?

dude i said i am not perfect and anything can fail. how are those thing diametricly opposed. how funny

fallable - fail able
infallable - without fail

nothing is without fail. LOL
You can't even see the contradiction, that is what is funny.

You just said you are fallible, so *WHY* should I accept your next statement that "Nothing is infallible"?

If you tell me you are imperfect, and then you say that there exists nothing which IS perfect, *WHY* should I believe you?

Tell me if you can spot the contradiction in the following statement:

"I am fallible, but the next sentence I speak will be infallible. Nothing is infallible."

Well, if nothing is infallible, then that INCLUDES your statement that "Nothing is infallible".

I am (thanks for the correction) facetious about religion because they all profess to be absolutely right and infallable.
Religion which has its origin in our human history is fallible because it is a temporary and imperfect concoction.

God is not religion. Spirit is not religion. God and spirit are things eternal, therefore they are by definition infallible. Do yourself a favor and separate religion from God, because otherwise you are mistaking a rope for a snake, and are ignorantly trying to kill the rope.

I wish to build outside the auspices of religion because it is more progressive. when people realize that religion is a hinderance to humanities progress they will begin that humanitarian progress.
"It is more progressive". I'm so sick of hearing pseudo-intellectuals throw around these meaningless buzzwords like "progressive", "freethinking", and the like.

Progressive towards what? What is this great progression that you wish to make?? I have a feeling it is not actually a progression at all, more likely a regression.

And once again, you keep referencing religion, but you are using the term way too loosely and I doubt that you actually know what real religion is. It is obvious that you have a big amalgamate of ideas floating around in your head regarding what you think "religion" is, and your superficial ego is convinced it is nonsensical, useless, whatever.

The problem is, which :H: pointed out, that God and spirituality and religion are completely different topics, and by lumping them all together under the negatively connotated term "religion", you are in essence "cheating" in your diatribes about "progression" and humanitarian benefit.

You can't defeat Vedic philosophy, nor can you refute God as revealed through them.

But what you CAN do, is say that since the Vedas describe God, that they are on the same level as every other religion, and you can then lump anything that has to do with God into that same catch-all term of "religion". Then on the strength of the distaste most people have for that word, you can pretentiously appear to refute God/religion by claiming that you wish to act "progressively" for the good of mankind, whereas religion is nothing more than a hinderance for fools.

its the american way. the express reason why the goverment separated church and state.
No, the government knew the difference between God and religion, and they separated church and state so that no one religion would have the ability to turn the new democracy into a theocracy. THAT is why they separated church from state.

Why do you think "In God We Trust" is on our money? Why does the pledge of allegiance contain the words "under God" in it?

If religion/God is for fools, then how could the founding fathers, who had the foresight to separate church from state, be foolish enough to trust in God??

If one doesnt have an angle what sets him apart from the crowd?
Huh?? Every individual has an angle, even if that individual is nothing more than a blind follower. We all have a unique perspective by default.

my efforts to be the difference or the "dualist" as you said makes XianeX a visible character on the siccness.
I didn't say you were making an effort to be a dualist. I simply disagreed with you where you said that mankind has adverse and positive effects on me. I am not constrained to that dualistic outlook.

But if that is what your whole purpose is, to be a "visible character", then I suppose we have come to the end of this discussion because my argument has been validated. I argued that you are simply posturing, playing a useless game of "my ego is bigger than yours", and if you truly are trying to be "distinct", and a "visible character" by trotting your ego around, then I guess I was right and I will move on.

I have been made aware of many chatroom debates and discussions about me that I haven't participated in. If I didn't do what I do what would make noteworthy enough that people would discuss me (regardless if the like me or not if they think i'm crazy or dead wrong). If my presence was without substance I couldn't be in some peoples top ten GOM posters.
So it IS all about popularity and being noteworthy? Being in someone's top ten posters does not mean that you therefore have substance. I saw people who listed people and said "Such and such is my favorite cause they say crazy way out shit". Talking crazy is not necessarily substantive, but it IS attention-getting. You get attention not for talking crazy, but for talking in a condescending manner.

Like you said you arent trying to knocc my hustle but if I was to undermine myself because of your opnion I will have destroyed the presence that I have built.
No, you would not undermine yourself, that is what I am doing. I am dismantling your "presence", and you have admitted as such by saying your ego is pretentious, and consequently, so are your posts.

Dec 27, 2002
even this conversation has been an opportunity to reveal more than the facet that people who debate me see.
Yes, they are being given the oppurtunity to see that all the "layers" you supposedly have, are similar to that of an onion. You know what happens when you peel off all the layers of an onion don't you? You eventually find out that there is nothing there.

Whoever reads this exchange is getting the opportunity to see exactly what substance Xianex really has, and they are seeing that any substance you might actually hold is unfortunately being crushed under the weight of your useless ego.

I still cannot understand how you cant find anything to gleen out of what I say.
Who said I have not gleaned anything from what you have said? I have absorbed plenty, and with each post you make I soak up more. Mainly I have been reminded by you of what an utterly useless and intellectually detrimental thing it is to carry around a huge ego, and for that reminder I thank you profusely.

if you are incapable of learning anything good or bad from a person then they dont exist
Nonsense. A persons' existence is not predicated upon another person's ability or inability to learn from them. That person exists regardless.

you have completely dissemenated in your post my style of battle. was that not something gleened?
My style of debate was honed many years before I ever ventured into the siccness message boards, no it was not something I gleaned from you. But I must admit, you have a particular way of words which is definitely intriguing, and maybe for that reason I find you worthy of "battle".

Do not be so consumed with what a person "gleans" from you. Be concerned with whether you actually have something which is worthy of being gleaned. I know I do, and I think you do too. Unfortunately you are hiding whatever it is you may have behind your oversized and needless ego.

I'll say again I don't see myself above anyone in actuallity. only in contest. Ego Is ONLY useful in battle and in contest. (and maccin hoes to get pussy haha)
And since you view these posts as "battle" and "contests", while you are in them you view yourself as being above others and your posts reflect that mindset. But hold up, didn't you just say that we should be building and gleaning from each other instead of "fighting"? So which is it? On one hand you say to build and glean, and then you say you use your ego for battle and contest.

My only contention is that even within these posts you are not worthy of propping yourself up that high. You simply have said nothing which would warrant that type of self-exaltation, but since you prefer style over substance, I suppose you do not need to.

To bottom line this, I will just say that your constant self-aggrandizing and ego-stroking, while clearly defining the parameters of your "visible character on the siccness", are in actuallity an impediment and a detriment, and I came at you simply to address that issue.

I do not buy into the whole "On the siccness (in battle) I am an ego-freak, but in actuallity I am humble and not above anyone else" talk. The way you talk on a message board is a reflection of the way you talk off of the message board. You cannot "flip a switch" and utilize a completely separate personality on a whimsical basis, because your subtle "sub"conscious is ALWAYS influencing your gross conscious, and its' thoughts and decision making processes. Maybe offline your egocentricity is not as pronounced or visible as online, but it is no less a negative influence and hindrance.

I'm not telling you to change your views or outlook, or even your attitude. It is simply that after reading a number of your egoistic posts and having a small window of time, I decided to investigate and see what the nature of your demeanor actually is. Engage in a quick "battle", so to speak.

No hard feelings and shit.. Business, never personal.

Dec 27, 2002
NOW MAYBE YOU WERE BEING SARCASTIC WHEN YOU MADE THE STATEMENT THAT:

"Xianex is too intelligent for anything anyone has to say. I can formulate seemingly complex and layered statements which act as a preventative measure against any actual dissection or dissemination of the content of such statements. Most siccness cats cannot pierce this superficial covering, therefore I am the shit. I made you shut yourself up. Now what???"

I WAS SARCASTIC WHEN I MADE THE THREAD ABOUT THE MAN KILLING HIS OWN COMRADES. SOME FOUND IT DISTASTEFUL. SOME FOUND IT FUNNY. SOME FOUND IT TRUE. SOME TOOK IT LITERAL...

MAYBE YOUR STATEMENT IS LITERAL...MAYBE ITS "SHOCK VALUE".

HOWEVER YOU ARE THE *ONLY* PERSON ON THIS BOARD WHO HAS *OPENLY* STATED THAT HE IS "TOO INTELLIGENT" FOR ANYTHING ANYONE HAS TO SAY.

SINCE YOU KNOW THAT *STOP* ASKING ME QUESTIONS. YOU ARE TOO INTELLIGENT TO HEAR WHAT I HAVE TO SAY SO WHY WASTE YOUR TIME WITH ME? TO MAKE THAT STATEMENT PLACES LIMITS ON YOUR LEARNING BRO. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS BE WISE TO LISTEN TO SOMEONE AND PROCESS WHAT THEY SAY. I KNOW YOU PLAY "DEVILS ADVOCATE" BUT I WANNA COMMENT ON SOMETHING.
Just for the sake of clarity, H, I should tell you that Xianex never made that statement. That was me parodying Xianex and expressing what I believe to be his attitude towards those he debates with. He might not have used those exact words in that exact order, but it is quite clear that that is his attitude.

I find it quite ironic that in a past debate with you, H, I actually quoted Xianex in order to make a point, and now I find myself in complete agreement with you and in direct opposition with the position of X.

Peace.

S

Spliff aka mac jesus

allow me to transmogify... no, to calcify and elaborate on my pulminary testiculations.

May 13, 2002
www.thechill.com
"If my presence was without substance I couldn't be in some peoples top ten GOM posters."

LOL..........LOL.......wait............LOL...............LOL....LOL. ok, That is funny. Sorry about that outburst but come on---That is funny. I think your in my top ten for that comment X. LOL--and of course it was the 'substance' of your comment that got you there. LOL.

May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
@ spliff - LMFAO
@nefar - word.
@phil - about GOM table. . .WORD!
@heresy - I almost ignored your post cuz i thought it was gonna be on some bullshit. but it was quite insightful. I respond to you at near the end
@youngmoe - not schtizo at all. just as .alreadydead has mentioned. I can't reach normal people on a street level and how can I want to encourage a street brother to wanna be more if I'm not that street cat that DOES and ATTEMPTS more than the street.
@vyasadeva - If I didn't start this thread in a confrontational tone WOULD YOU HAVE BOTHERED TO POST ON IT (cap for emphasis not anger)? I doubt that you would have. My mission was accomplished at the first reply. My mission was to provoke discussion. I wanted to provke discussion on something WAY different than usual. it seems I've done JUST that. I dont have to pat myself on the back for ANYTHING. but I DO know how to provoke discourse, Undoubtedly so. everyone minus a few are those that I wanted to post on this topic. albeit most of this is off subject but I'm sure they would have ignored it with out the spice i injected into it. who would want to debate someone who will not REALLY debate.

a good debate has no winners or losers. there is no defeat. if that was the case GOM posters would have been finished with 90% of these rehashed aguments a LONG time ago.

I'm not saying that religion hasn't benefited mankind but I think it was useful in mankinds infantile stage and it's time that mankind as a society grow up and put the toys away. america would have never become what it is if it was a religious state.

I didn't mean you being a religious person in a "churchy" like way. I mean that you adhere to the principles you believe and study and even in your debates you always refer back to the concept of krsna, the gitas, etc. . .

I believe like this time is a factor in the universe. The absoulute in order to remain unchanging must be as well the changing factor. for the only thing that is unchangin in the universe is change. change is pervasive and consistant. therefore change is another facet of the absolute.

@ your definition of pretense and pretend - EXACTLY thank you. as I've said before not ALL of my post are my direct opinion. they are opinions that provoke thought and change and more interesting discussion. In me debating as an advocate of perspectives that are not my own I can learn how I actually feel about those perspectives, how my peers feel about those perspectives and show my peers a way of looking at subject matter that they wouldn't without me doing so. to my christian peers I believe this is partially what Jesus meant in going into the highways and the hedges. Since many DON'T adventure out into the highways and hedges because of fear I bring those arguments to them.

do I know. yes and yes. I am fulfilling some of it as we speak.

One can know every argument and not know everything. arguments are a fragment of the great expanse of the universe. remember NOTHING IS INFALLABLE.

steamrolling me, are you really??? hahaha who's ego is being stroked now :)

rather than say anger and frustrated I can say agitated without debate. since by definition thats all you have shown yourself to be.

I find your perspective that there is something contradictory in that statement funnier than the contradiction that one may assess from my statement. LOL. but I get your point. . .I think

You have admitted and Obviously know that Iam alot more that my siccness avatar :hahaha: but you miss a great point I've been unsucessful in relaying. without me causing controversy or a stir how can I bring people into the knowledge of who I really am. what would make me worth listening to. my "front" or pretentiousness is equivalent of a marketing campaign. my initial success is that I got your attention. my perpetual success is that I can keep your intrigue and provide insight beyond the foolishness of my "appearance". yes as you have admitted I AM more than my ego Yes my ego is unwarranted BUT YOU know this many don't and now that you know what I am doing see past it. see the forrest (the big picture) while I shake the trees (the little pretentious facets of myself) at those who don't know.

dude, I believe in "God" devoid of religious form. i refer to "God" as the Absolute.
your assessment of the US is correct. notice how you just deliniated why I said "Religion" is a hinderance to progress. you just deliniated why I said "Religion" is the toy of mankind.

as earlier posted. emotions, personalities, and things such as charisma and infatuation are difficult to display in "font fashion" as heresy put it. if you can dismantle the bullshit I portray to attain the realness I may posess you are an adept individual. you should dismiss my "foolishness" as such and see me for what I'm really trying to get at. see the forest.

It's funny your ego allows you to say that I'm an onion being pealed to find nothing. but you say that YOU have found substance in me. not only is that insulting but contradictory. be aware of your OWN words for I am.

Would I exist in your mind if you were not aware of me???????? no. OBVIOUSLY haa.

(I used to spell gleen glean but i figured I spelled it wrong when winxp office word always corrected it to gleen. another MS bug) Thank you for the PERSISTANT corrections. I finally used another dictionary and found my error LOL

a debate is not a fight. and i gather much from both. your manner is a skill and skills can be learned in anything. but you initialized this thread with an attack. which I am amused at. even now, as I show less "ego" you are increasingly becoming more agressive. I'm very aware as you take my kindness for weakness. how funny. I learn more of you now. must you feel like you have beaten me??? ok YOU WIN I've been beaten LOL. hail Vyasadeva. he has smitten XianeX through a devisive debate. WONDERFUL. I don't find winning as everything. therefore congradulations you have "Steamrolled" me LMFAO

notice the business never personal. you are a trip. I've entertained this charade to see if you were honestly trying to make me aware of a flaw or offense or if you've been using this as a soapbox against me. LOL wow. the audacity.

the funny thing is this. msmizinkonspiquoz had said to me a long time ago that she found me and heresy alike personality wise. online. but If you ever talk to her about how i am away from the siccness or on the phone she will admit I am NOTHING like this net persona. anybody that has met me outside of this messageboard knows that I treat this like a video game and politics.

for a moment I thought you had a genuine reason for attacking me. sadly I was wrong. but I have appreciate the opportunity to entertain an introspection of how I may need to adjust my methods of getting my points across.

you have lead yourself into a false understanding of the person behind the name of "XianeX" in that i feel sorry for you.

@HTB still throwing peanuts from the gallery huh? ::wink::

May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
I'ma put "ego" aside on this post and be simple and plain

@ heresy - i don't know what you moderate don't care (and I'm not being facetious). yes I know moderators aren't paid to moderate. .yup I've been a member longer and as you pointed out I post WAY less than you. so why would you assert that the siccness is my life? I've been a membr longer and i've posted less than 1/8th of the times you've posted.

Dude I've told you in a PM (now public). I am not against you and that I debate, argue (whatever the fuck) with you because I see a kindred spirit in you. I enjoy your presence on the board because you are one of the few people here that makes sense to me. you are one of a rare breed of black people that enjoy education. you and others take me way more serious than I do here. you say that you laugh but then you turn around and boom It looks like you've actually taken offense like I have something personal against you. you act as if your image here has a personal stake on you life. look at me. this whole thread I've been undermining whater "image" I may have had. the thing is I don't care. If you quoted me a million times on however many times I've been wrong GREAT. what is the purpose to damage me??? go ahead. at the end of it all I turn of the computer and turn it on again when I desire it's use.

heresy. a few of the pm's I've tried to send you have been missed because the siccnesses servers have been fucking up. I've tried to tell you several times that hey, we put on a good show. that our debates although passionate and seemingly heated are to me staged and I enjoy the dynamic. you entertain me here and if there were more like me and you that posted here I'd prolly fuck with you less. unfortunately You and I are the only ones who carry ourselves in our fashion.

dude. YOU KNOW WELL that sometimes I'm full of shit. YOU KNOW WELL that in some cases I'm DEAD wrong. so why do you act as if I'm suddenly going to change up and stop fucking with you.

DUDE. you obviously know that I couldn't debate/argue with anybody else and have as much fun. you KNOW, that there are few here that contest a subject with the fortitude that i bring. so why is it that you get so agitated at the obvious?

I think I prolly should have addressed you publicly this way a long time ago.

If you and I both say that this message board shit is without consequenses to our actual life why are you so emboldened with every nudge to fight back.

dude even when I talk to you outside of debate or argument you turn around and use that as ammo to attack.

I can't even congradulate you and ask what your accomplishment was without flack.

can you not distinguish between when i am being earnest or disingenuous???

Sep 28, 2002
yeah your right anti semitism is "new fresh and insightfull"

Here is a new and fresh insight Xianex is attempting to imitate Heresy. His only barrier is that he has to rely on Heresy as a crutch becaouse he doesn't know shit.......

Lol at on my level.

What did you write your masters thesis on X?

May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
@FRX - the discussion is new here. I haven't read many threads about it on the siccness.

is that so??? mmmmmmmm.
imitating Heresy? I think he'd feel insulted at the notion. when have I relied on heresy's opinions for my own? I've only used his name on occasions as a reference. youre a funny nigga.

what was yours?

Dec 27, 2002
Xianex, let me ask you something.

Do you think that I do not know that Xianex = Spliff = Spliff tha ruler? (There are probably other aliases too)

Do you think that I did not see you post the exact same "KKK Jews and Freemasonry" post at the NECRO board under the name Spliff tha ruler??

Do you think that I did not see the cat named Mindfork compare you to the prison character that Damon Wayans played on In Living Color, even using the EXACT same phrase that you used in this thread: "allow me to transmogify... no, to calcify and elaborate on my pulminary testiculations."???

I find it beyond the realm of bizzare that you would enter into your own post under one of your aliases, repeat what someone else said on another board, and then under your original alias, reply to yourself with "LMFAO".

I remember a few weeks back when I posted something on the Necro board, the exact same post mysteriously appeared here WORD FOR WORD, and the post here was made by someone whose name was the same as the one I use over there.

At first I was kinda flattered that someone would go through the trouble of registering a new name just to imitate me, but now I see that this is simply your standard operating procedure. You will copy other cats, you will readily engage in conversations with yourself under different screen names, and while I'm no shrink, I think that that kind of behavior is indicative of some major mental issues, OR, hopefully, it is simply the actions of a youngbuck with way too much time on his hands.

@vyasadeva - If I didn't start this thread in a confrontational tone WOULD YOU HAVE BOTHERED TO POST ON IT (cap for emphasis not anger)? I doubt that you would have. My mission was accomplished at the first reply. My mission was to provoke discussion. I wanted to provke discussion on something WAY different than usual. it seems I've done JUST that. I dont have to pat myself on the back for ANYTHING. but I DO know how to provoke discourse, Undoubtedly so.
What you don't seem to realize, is that I could have came at you like I did in this post, in ANY of your other posts. I didn't choose this one because you started this post in a confrontational tone, because the tone of all of your posts is pretty much the same. It is simply that since this was a new post, with (at the time) only a few replies, I decided to holla at you in here.

I'm not saying that religion hasn't benefited mankind but I think it was useful in mankinds infantile stage and it's time that mankind as a society grow up and put the toys away. america would have never become what it is if it was a religious state.
More nonsense. What is the progression you wish to make? What more pressing business is there than to gain knowledge of the Supreme? This whole "mankind was infantile, time to put toys away" nonsense is just another marketing gimmick which hides the fact that your catchphrase has no meaning.

I didn't mean you being a religious person in a "churchy" like way. I mean that you adhere to the principles you believe and study and even in your debates you always refer back to the concept of krsna, the gitas, etc. . .
Who doesn't adhere to the principles they believe in? And on the siccness I rarely debate anything else but God/Spirituality, so OF COURSE I refer back to Krsna and the Gita, it is called having a FOUNDATION. I do not speak whimsically, nor do I waste my time with speculation and guesswork.

I believe like this time is a factor in the universe. The absoulute in order to remain unchanging must be as well the changing factor. for the only thing that is unchangin in the universe is change. change is pervasive and consistant. therefore change is another facet of the absolute.
Exactly. The Absolute is simultaneously changing and unchanging, whereas the relative is ONLY changing. Therefore the Absolute ***MUST*** be detached from the universe *even* at the same time as it is attached to it.

@ your definition of pretense and pretend - EXACTLY thank you. as I've said before not ALL of my post are my direct opinion. they are opinions that provoke thought and change and more interesting discussion. In me debating as an advocate of perspectives that are not my own I can learn how I actually feel about those perspectives, how my peers feel about those perspectives and show my peers a way of looking at subject matter that they wouldn't without me doing so. to my christian peers I believe this is partially what Jesus meant in going into the highways and the hedges. Since many DON'T adventure out into the highways and hedges because of fear I bring those arguments to them.
So what you are saying is that you don't even know what your perspective is, and so what you do is throw a bunch of shit against the wall to see what sticks to it? How can you be "bringing people into the knowledge of who you are", if you do not even know?

One can know every argument and not know everything. arguments are a fragment of the great expanse of the universe. remember NOTHING IS INFALLABLE.
This is bullshit and you know it. You do not know every argument, nor do you know anyone who does. And you keep saying that "Nothing is infallible", yet you STILL have not given me any reason to BELIEVE you. Since you yourself are FALLIBLE, it is more likely than not that you are INCORRECT in your SPECULATION that "Nothing is infallible".

steamrolling me, are you really??? hahaha who's ego is being stroked now
I only said I'm steamrolling you in response to you saying that you "know how to frustrate a written assault". Yes, I have launched a written assault, but you have not frustrated it one iota. It is not a case of being egotistic, it is simply what everyone can see who has read this exchange.

rather than say anger and frustrated I can say agitated without debate. since by definition thats all you have shown yourself to be.
You can juggle your words around all you want, but the fact is that I felt like commenting on something and I have done so. Call me what you want, describe me how you want, but I speak truth and you know it. Sometimes an ego check is more productive than a "debate".

You have admitted and Obviously know that Iam alot more that my siccness avatar :hahaha: but you miss a great point I've been unsucessful in relaying. without me causing controversy or a stir how can I bring people into the knowledge of who I really am. what would make me worth listening to. my "front" or pretentiousness is equivalent of a marketing campaign
I just don't follow that line of reasoning. You can bring people into the knowledge of who you really are by BEING AND SPEAKING who you really are. As it stands right now WHO YOU REALLY ARE is hiding behind a massive ego, multiple screen names, and less than impressive arguments. How is that deception in any way "bringing people into the knowledge of who you really are"?

Or are you saying that WHO YOU REALLY ARE is a fraudulent and deceptive person???

By putting up a PRETENTIOUS, FALSE APPEARANCE, all you are doing is telling people that WHO YOU REALLY ARE is not an interesting person, you are saying that WHO YOU REALLY ARE is not worthy of people's attention, and so you create this off-putting and unjustifiable "super-ego character" and try to rationalize it by saying that this character is a marketing tool to get people to know the "real you". But that is bullshit and we both know it. Unless the "real you" really is a fradulent super-egoist.

The way I speak on the siccness and the subjects I speak on, are exactly the same as the way I speak and the subjects I speak on when I am not on the siccness. I do not have multiple names, and I do not put on a pretentious act, I simply speak as I am at all times.

Now this might cause people to say I am boring, snobby, egotistic, funny, knowledgeable, caustic, wise, ignorant, whatever. But the thing is, I actually AM bringing people into the knowledge of who I really am because I am NOT creating a false persona, I am NOT hiding being a "marketing campaign", and I do not create multiple user names, nor do I copy things others have written and pass them off as my own.

By simply being myself and speaking as such, I do not have the problem of worrying about "what will make me worth listening to".

That is YOUR problem because if you actually had anything of substance to say, then THAT would be what would make you worth listening to. Since you DON'T have anything valuable to add, you resort to these marketing gimmicks and pretentious means of getting attention. And yes, you HAVE gotten my attention, but it is only so that I may tell you that such fraudulent tactics will end up biting you in your own ass. I am trying to tell you that you do not need to put on a front, because in the end it is counterproductive.

my initial success is that I got your attention. my perpetual success is that I can keep your intrigue and provide insight beyond the foolishness of my "appearance". yes as you have admitted I AM more than my ego Yes my ego is unwarranted BUT YOU know this many don't and now that you know what I am doing see past it. see the forrest (the big picture) while I shake the trees (the little pretentious facets of myself) at those who don't know.
I don't think that you CAN keep my intrigue. The more you speak the more there seems to be nothing of any value there. Kind of like the man in OZ who said "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain".

So what is your overall goal in creating this pretentious persona? You say you use this ruse so that people can come to the knowledge of who you really are. So what is this knowledge? You are shaking the trees in the forest, but for what reason?