Kings & Lakers - Who will win it?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

If the Kings play the lakers who will win the series?

• Sac of da Indo Kings

Votes: 19 65.5%
  • L.A. Lakers

Votes: 10 34.5%

• Total voters
May 12, 2002
Its easy for these Laker cats to say shit.They prolly old Bulls turned Lakers like they coach.Lakers better play for 48 none of this 4th qtr only bullshit.They always gotta simplify some shit.Oh they only play in the playoffs,oh they play in the 4th,oh they...Man fuck them!Hoebe and big fat fuck.They aint got no team there goin down.Party starts in Sac on Sat Im tryin to get my tickets for game 2 that mother fucker is jumpin.Better bring 8 refs to make Hobe and Kazoom happy.Fuckin babies cry even when they get the calls.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
YOU TALKING ABOUT CRYING WHEN YOU GOT THE BIGGEST FLOP KING AND CRYBABY IN THE NBA IN VLADE DIVAC...JUST LIKE CHARLES BARKELY SAID THE OTHER DAY ABOUT VLADE "THIS IS THE PLAYOFFS AINT NO EXCUSE FOR FLOPPING,IF YOU WANT TO BE CROWNED CHAMPIONS,YOU GOT TO GET OUT THERE AND PLAY,THIS ISNT THE REGULAR SEASON ANYMORE,FLOPPING SHOULD NOT BE TOLERATED IN THE PLAYOFFS".......I HAVE YET TO SEE A GAME IN THE PLAYOFFS OR THE WHOLE SEASON WHERE I SEEN SHAQ FLOP TO THE GROUND THEN CRY ON HOW HE GOT KNOCKED DOWN..

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
I WAS ALWAYS A LAKER FAN EVEN WHEN WE HAD SORRY ASS VLADE..I WENT THROUGH ALL THOSE LOSER YEARS WITH ELDEN CAMBELL,CEBALLOS,KERSEY,SAM PERKINS,EDDIE JONES,ANTHONY PEELER,RUBEN PATTERSON,GEOGE LYNCH...I REMEMBER WE GOT SWEPT BY THE SPURS WHEN SHAQ FIRST ARRIVED...WHEN WE LOST TO UTAH IN THE PLAYOFFS...KOBE THREW UP LIKE 2 AIRBALLS IN THE END KILLING OUR CHANCES...WIN OR LOSE IM ALWAYS A LAKER FAN

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
agreed, i remember those days.. also agreed about vlade he is the biggest cry-baby,

FACT:
VLADE ALWAYS GETTING A TECHNICAL DUE TO HIS CRYING TO THE REFS ABOUT THE FOUL HE RECIEVE..

SHAQ GETS A TECHNICAL DUE TO HURTING NIGGAS ON HARD FOULS..

May 2, 2002
well the MAJORITY of the (bitch-ass) Laker fans before Kobe and Shaq were on the dick of Jordan and Pippen rootin for the Bulls.

fuckin bandwagon jumpers. where's the muthafuckin loyalty in this country.

Apr 25, 2002
logically...

....the Lakers

who's got Kobe ?? nobody

Shaq is gonna get hacked regardless... but he plays his part in deffense... use'in that weight to block fools.... make up in offense... by cops'in the pick an role...

plus... the whole floor has got CLUTCH....

Horry's a gangster... check that composure

LAKERS IN THIS

Apr 25, 2002
Re: logically...

m p o said:
....the Lakers

who's got Kobe ?? nobody

Shaq is gonna get hacked regardless... but he plays his part in deffense... use'in that weight to block fools.... make up in offense... by cops'in the pick an role...

plus... the whole floor has got CLUTCH....

Horry's a gangster... check that composure

LAKERS IN THIS
TO DISREGUARD EVERY LIL WORD YOU SAID...

WHOZ GOT KOBE? DOUG CHRISTIE...HEZ HELD HIM DOWN BEFORE...

SHAQ PLAYS HIS PART IN DEFENSE?? THAT FUCKER JUST STANDZ UNDER THA POST...VLADE IZ MORE OF A JUMP SHOOTER ANYWAYZ...

NAME A KING THAT AINT CLUTCH...

HORRY AINT SHIT...WEBBERZ GONE EAT THAT PUNK BITCH UP...

LEMME ADD SOME MORE...WHOZ GONNA COVER BIBBY? NOT FISHER....WHAT BOUT THA HIGH SPEED GAME THEY GOT BETTER AT IN DALLAS?? LAKERZ ARE A HALF COURT TEAM...THAT MEANZ THEREZ GONNA BE HELLA FAST BREAK POINTZ...AND KINGZ SCORED ALOTTA THOSE GAINST DALLAS...IMAGINE WHAT THEY GONE DO TO L.A...I SAY...ALL PREDICTIONZ BOUT 3-PEATZ N SHIT...YOU FOOZ ARE GOIN BY THA PAST KINGZ...ITZ A NEW N IMPROVED TEAM...

KINGZ UP IN THIS...$IDEWAYZ

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
NAME A PLAYER WHO AINT A CLUTCH PLAYER SIMPLE CHRIS WEBBER, THROUGH OUT HIS CAREER INCLUDING COLLEGE HE CHOKES IN BIG GAMES NOT TO MENTION HIS DISAPPEARING ACT AGAINST THE LAKERS THROUGH OUT HIS CAREER INCLUDING THE THE LAST 2 YEARS IN THE PLAYOFFS..WATCH HIM THIS SERIES HOW HE AINT GONNA DO SHIT,,,IF THE KINGS WIN ITS GONNA BE UP TO BIBBI,CHRISTIE,JACKSON...LAKERS IN 6

May 14, 2002
Re: Re: logically...

MR. TYPCEE said:

TO DISREGUARD EVERY LIL WORD YOU SAID...

WHOZ GOT KOBE? DOUG CHRISTIE...HEZ HELD HIM DOWN BEFORE...

SHAQ PLAYS HIS PART IN DEFENSE?? THAT FUCKER JUST STANDZ UNDER THA POST...VLADE IZ MORE OF A JUMP SHOOTER ANYWAYZ...

NAME A KING THAT AINT CLUTCH...

HORRY AINT SHIT...WEBBERZ GONE EAT THAT PUNK BITCH UP...

LEMME ADD SOME MORE...WHOZ GONNA COVER BIBBY? NOT FISHER....WHAT BOUT THA HIGH SPEED GAME THEY GOT BETTER AT IN DALLAS?? LAKERZ ARE A HALF COURT TEAM...THAT MEANZ THEREZ GONNA BE HELLA FAST BREAK POINTZ...AND KINGZ SCORED ALOTTA THOSE GAINST DALLAS...IMAGINE WHAT THEY GONE DO TO L.A...I SAY...ALL PREDICTIONZ BOUT 3-PEATZ N SHIT...YOU FOOZ ARE GOIN BY THA PAST KINGZ...ITZ A NEW N IMPROVED TEAM...

KINGZ UP IN THIS...$IDEWAYZ
christie is kobe's bitch

vlade turns into the biggest flopper in the game against shaq(he admitted that shit on the best dam sports show)

and webber clutch(how bout calling a time out with none left and costing your school and national championship)

and horry is mr clutch 2 rings with the rockets about to be three with the lake show howd we eliminate portland horrys three how did we put the nail in san antonios coffin in game 5 an horry three

in the immortal words of charles barkley

mike wilbon from pti-"are the kings goona beat la"

charles barkley-"HELL NO"

May 14, 2002
Psycho Logic said:
Question for the Laker fans:
where were yall before shaq and kobe showed up?
everybody that knows me on this board through personal freindship or just knowing me on the board knows im a die hard with or without kobe or shaq and so is the homie mpo since he's from southern cali i been lovin the lake show since 88 i just have always loved the showtime style of play granted i know there are a huge amount of bandwagon jumpers and i cant stand them as much as laker haters

typcee=lemme check on how many people i already verbally committed to betting on this serires with i gotta very limated budget but seeing as how you in w.c. this could ver well go down i know im already betting like 25-50 a game with my boy you talking 50 str8 up for the series right holla back

Apr 25, 2002
YUP....JUST A LIL BITTA SCRATCH...FRIENDLY WAGER...BUT RECOGNIZE FOO...I AINT INTA ALL THAT "ILL PAY YOU LATER" BULLSHIT...IF YOU BET ME...NEED TA BE READY TO GIVE THAT SHIT UP ON THA SPOT WHEN I SWOOP THRU...AND SAME VISE VERSA...$IDEWAYZ