Kings & Lakers - Who will win it?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

If the Kings play the lakers who will win the series?

• Sac of da Indo Kings

Votes: 19 65.5%
  • L.A. Lakers

Votes: 10 34.5%

• Total voters
Apr 25, 2002
Honestly I think the Lakers will win, though I hate them with a passion. I want the Mavericks to make it to the finals, right now the Kings have given them a good series and may win. If not Dallas then Sacramento, I dont want the Lakers to three-peat at all.

wow...i cant believe you are just automatically counting out Dallas and San Antonio...thats some ignorant shit right there...especially seein as the Mavs beat the Kings last nite and the Spurs beat the Lakers the other nite...AND Robinson is coming back too...these are two great series...dont count your eggs before the hatch buddy boy...

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
^^^^^^^^^
fatal, you are talking about cry baby's.. VLADE DIVAK partna, and the whole entire KINGS on game 4 crying for foulz.. of course everyone its going to say KINGS since this is a northern cali board.. watch the LAKERS knock the FUCK OUT the KINGS.. ITS ALL GOOD be a laker hater we will 3 peat..

Apr 25, 2002
i swear u Laker fanz are making assez of yourselvez. talkin bout "when we 3 peat", wut if u dont?! ur gonna feel dumb! i dont even lyke bazketball, i lyke to PLAY bazketball, but i dont watch it on TV, however i will be watching thiz one, and NO im not hating on tha Lakerz, all i know iz Shaq iz ALWAYZ whining about sumthin. i see hiz faggot ass on ESPN among other sportz showz bytching about sum shyt or another.

Apr 25, 2002
@Jae-E...dallas lost....so shut up and dont feel too dumb for all that nonsense

@ tha rest of tha dick ridin laker fanz...you fooz talk like your out there suited up "we're gonna 3-peat"...shut up...i say kingz take it in 5...kingz are a whole different team after rippin tha fuck outta dallas...$idewayz

~*MR. TYPCEE

May 10, 2002
FUCC da lakers and there fanz

the kingz BABY!!!!!!!!!!!1

ABUSE SHAQ AND FOUL THE SHIT OUT OF HIM......Break his thumb and put it in cobies BUTT

FOX IS A VIXON...pretty bitch

FISHER....WONT CATCH SHIT...

I forgot L.A's coach name