Killer Album Cover

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
and for the Record Thriller was a sick album wether MJ is a wierdo or not when that nigga was still black his music was beastly
Michael's music is still "beastly". He is the greatest entertainer of all time, and I seriously doubt anyone will ever top him. I don't give a fuck of Mike turned himself into Yoda from Star Wars, he'd still be the freshest mother fucker of all time in my book. I give Tech big fucking props for this cover.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
That shit just looks hella cheap to me and has a cheap ass glow on it.

Anyone that fucks with Photoshop should know that is terrible job. They could have least made it look cleaner. I mean whoever did the cut job on that was terrible its hella choppy and shit just looks dirty.

Seriously is this shit real?

Nice concept but that shit is terrible

Sep 17, 2003
I was thinking that this might just be a "teaser" cover for the album, but it appears more and more that it's gonna be the real deal. I think that anyone that knows Tech and his music is going to understand, but I know plenty of people, sadly, that would just look at that and say, "What a rip-off that guy did!" :ermm:

Feb 4, 2008
I'm not sure how I feel about this one...Concept-wise definitely dope! Actual look as far as how it will look on shelves at my local record store.......its in the air. I can appreciate the art involved here tho. Fa Sho!

Nov 14, 2002
Does it still look like Tech's head pasted on to a straight-jacket with incorrect lighting to match the original?

And if it does, who cares?

Me a fan of the music. I actually think Everready has the coolest cover because it's so fuckin' slick.

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
I was thinking that this might just be a "teaser" cover for the album, but it appears more and more that it's gonna be the real deal. I think that anyone that knows Tech and his music is going to understand, but I know plenty of people, sadly, that would just look at that and say, "What a rip-off that guy did!" :ermm:
its sort of the same but really its not at all.... You got m.j. sittin there trying to look all swave Then you got tech there in a straight jacket, totally different people totally different music....

ds2

Sicc OG
Sep 9, 2006
when i see it makes me wonder how's it going to sound.

yall couldnt tell that there might be some michael jackson thriller concept when he would talk about killer in interviews?

if i didnt know who tech was that cd cover alone would have gotten my attention if i were to see in a store.

i bought anghellic by just seeing the cd on the shelve and at that point i never heard of tech n9ne. that cover also turned off alot of people, but it was catchy to me just like killer cover.

wait until you see the the picture in the cd booklet! LOL!