KILLA TAY... SHOT!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2003
suck these nutts hoe cakes.. it's just a question, that i didn't know the answer to, and what a better place to ask it ... but i guess not..... bitches

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
4 psilvas..no I didn't get shot but I'm glad you were concerned..you did make it seem like you were posting a headline or something but we're all cool....Fat Tone has fully recovered...there's been a lot of this type of shit goin on & I don't need any bad lucc wished upon me..basically I think everybody should checc the facts before they post or else it's considered gossip...just like people should think about what they say before they open their mouths...including us rappers...1

Aug 7, 2002
that sometimes happens rumors start from the other websites/boards or chatrooms and spread that shit and actually have mothafuckas believin it lol...like they did with lil bowwow of course them lil gurls gon be worried and lotta niggas who hatin gon spread that shit up some more..bowwow had to come up on camera and tell everyone he didn't get molested..i thought that shit was fuccin true at first...but damn i hate it when people say a rapper's name thats hella tight like killa tay or brotha lynch...shyt makes me worried sumtimess lo, kinda like D-Menace....i knew this was a joke tho

Aug 17, 2002
its not a big deal, its not like he went to the dam media. he came on here to make sure. would you have not wanted him to find out the truth? finding out news about killa tay aint exactly easy. folks gotta realize that siccness is the best place to get that info.

its just too dam easy to call someone out their name on the internet, people need to calm the hell down and know their role.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
this board is like the underground media...a lot of rumors,trash talking & gossip..me basically I TRY 2 USE IT 4 NETWORKING...if
somebody has questions about me all they have 2 do is get on here & ask...I checc my PM's & E-mail daily...& 4 the record I've been shot before but I was fortunate enough 2 get out of the KC incident safely..I've tried 2 put the bangin shit 2 rest but I still get out there in the streets & you know how that goes..holla

May 1, 2003
Sup Tay Capone?...I'm currently building an archive, but not pleased with some of the sounds I have. Need to get ahold of a couple of rack peices, and straighten out some minor midi issues...and it's on. You are one of my favorite artist of all time, so I WILL definitely toss em your way. Good to see you NETWORK!