KILLA TAY... SHOT!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2003
I herd that killa tay and some of his homiez got blasted at at some record release,, and he took on in the stomach!!??? Anyone know what's up with that shit :dead:

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
psilvas said:
I herd that killa tay and some of his homiez got blasted at at some record release,, and he took on in the stomach!!??? Anyone know what's up with that shit :dead:
'you heard' huh??

well where the fuck did you hear it from?? the least you coulda done is state your sources instead of makin yourself look like an ass.

congratulations. in only 2 posts, you have made yourself look like the biggest flaming asshat on the siccness, that's a new record. this thread is grounds for gettin banned

Mar 11, 2003
man cuz it's just a question, now one really knows or what, no one answered the qestion. just a bunch of hate on the question, i herd the shit in nickatina .com, he was in kanasas city and the car got shot up a lot. an some one(fat tone) took some and killa tay took one in the belly

Jun 27, 2003
yea, the shooting you're referring to was already mentioned a lot on this site... why not keep ya mouth closed til ya know what you're speaking on