KICKED ME OUTTA SCHOOL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rhyme or Reason????

• Go 2 School

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • Get on tha grind with this rap shit

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
C

CinFul-1

The Unkut said:
I LEFT MY HELLA SICC LYRIC BOOK IN MY ALGEBRA CLASS MY TEACHER WENT THROUGH IT AND TURNED IT IN NOW THEY THINK I'M A TRUE SYKO AND I CAN'T COME BACC UNTIL I RECEIVE COUNSELING THEY SAY I'M A DANGER TO SOCIETY AND A THREAT TO OTHA STUDENTS

I

LMAO, same shit happened to me , I was locked up doing a stretch, a shake down went done and some C.O'S went through my Rhyme tablet and sent me for a mental evaluation, MuthaFuckas were disecting my Rhymes and reading all into them like stupid asses!!! Fuckin DR, Diagnosed me a SocioPath and prescribed me pills, just cuz I was locked up board and shit, I told them if I was 8 writing shit like that worry, but I was 20 fuckin years old, I traded those meds for desserts and Cigs any way, fools would crush my pills up and do lines, LMAO

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
LOL@CINFUL ABOUT THE PILLS. BUT THE C.O DID THAT TO ME WITH SOME OF MY DRAWINgS WHEN I WAS LOCCED UP. THEY MADE COPIES AND gAVE THAT SHIT TO ALL THE gANg UNITS IN DENVER.

AND FOR THE RECORD,
UNKUT, STAY IN SCHOOL. YOU STILL YOUNg, DUMB, AND FULL OF CUM.

Apr 25, 2002
The Unkut said:
tha ground
That's going to hurt. Stay in school youngster. Nowadays you need MORE than just a high school diploma to get a GOOD job. And like the previous folks were saying. Not everyone makes it in this game(RAP). Play some other ones just in case you lose. I'm not trying to deny your skills but, there are a lot of losers. Then what you gonna do. Live off your parents.

HAHAHA. Fuck that school shit. Get your grimy ass on the block and hook up with the ice cream man. Take your ass back home. Cook the birds in the kitchen then get back on the block and serve these pheens. Stack mail. Get an oldschool to get you around. Find a old rich bitch and serve her the dick. Break the hoe for everything she got until the day you receive the will. And all this time keep your ass in the studio. Make hits and network with big names. Fuck school. It's street smarts that get you anywhere in this world. Get your grind on.

Man. Thas some faulty shit your telling this kid.

Fuck you. He's going to do whatever he wants regardless what anyone says. The hustle continues....

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
true^^ but i'm gon get my GED (good enough diploma)
then get me a job and live off a rich hoe LOL hell might be a fuckin chef on tha side (seriously)
spend time my writin' rhymes about eatin pussy and cookin'chiccen L.O.L. y'all get that

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Another reason to stay in school:

Graduate and you will have a better chance at getting a decent paying job. The more money you make the more money you will have to spend on your music. Think about it stay in school. Even though school doesn't mean shit to me, it does matter in the current job market. I know your young but you don't want to learn the hard way. TRUST ME!!!

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
BOUT THAT CHEF SHIT

THATS MY FALLBAC IN CASE I DONT MAKE IT IN RAP, ITS NOT AS EASY AS GOING TO TRADE SCHOOL AND MAKIN SUM PANCAKES HOMIE, IVE BEEN LOOKIN INTO IT LATELY AND TO GET A JOB MAKIN AT LEAST 15 BUCCS AN HOUR AS A CHEF AT SOME RESTAURANT, YOU GOTTA HAVE AT LEAST A TWO YEAR DEGREE AT A CULINARY INSTITUTE...REAL TALK, YOU COULD LIVE OFF OF LESS THAN $15 AN HOUR BUT STRUGGLIN AINT LIVIN, AT LEAST NOT TO ME, BE SMART HOMIE, IF THE ROAD TO SUCCESS WAS EASY, EVERYBODY WOULD BE RICH...ABA

May 3, 2002
The Unkut said:
@ HOLLOW'Z EVE
I KNOW, I WAS SERIOUS ABOUT BEIN A CHEF
I CAN COOK LIKE A MUTHA FUCCA I MIHT GO TO A TRADE SCHOOL TOTHAT I'M A GO HEAD AND GET MY G.E.D.

BUT THANKS 4 LOOKIN OUT HOMIE
Oh shit, then do what you do good little cuzzo.... If you like cookin' then fucc it cook. That might be a plan right there... It's still possible to graduate on time though. Cuz I failed my whole 11th grade and still graduated on time, barely. I only had .5 credit after the 11th grade. But do what you gotta do...

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
Re: BOUT THAT CHEF SHIT

M-PHIVE said:
THATS MY FALLBAC IN CASE I DONT MAKE IT IN RAP, ITS NOT AS EASY AS GOING TO TRADE SCHOOL AND MAKIN SUM PANCAKES HOMIE, IVE BEEN LOOKIN INTO IT LATELY AND TO GET A JOB MAKIN AT LEAST 15 BUCCS AN HOUR AS A CHEF AT SOME RESTAURANT, YOU GOTTA HAVE AT LEAST A TWO YEAR DEGREE AT A CULINARY INSTITUTE...REAL TALK, YOU COULD LIVE OFF OF LESS THAN $15 AN HOUR BUT STRUGGLIN AINT LIVIN, AT LEAST NOT TO ME, BE SMART HOMIE, IF THE ROAD TO SUCCESS WAS EASY, EVERYBODY WOULD BE RICH...ABA
eh 2 years ain't bad

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
The Unkut said:
hell i just don't wanna serve like 7 yrs up in college ya know
but i got several relatives that own businesses (restraunts) that'll hook me up so it's all to tha good.
YOU SHOULD SAVE THIS AND LOOK AT IT TEN YEARS FROM NOW, RIGHT BEFORE YOU KICC YOURSELF, CUZ YOUR LIFE FELL APART CUZ YOU DIDNT WANNA SPEND A FEW YEARS IN COLLEGE...TRUST ME, THIS IS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE YOU WILL EVER MAKE...ABA