KICKED ME OUTTA SCHOOL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rhyme or Reason????

• Go 2 School

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • Get on tha grind with this rap shit

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
I LEFT MY HELLA SICC LYRIC BOOK IN MY ALGEBRA CLASS MY TEACHER WENT THROUGH IT AND TURNED IT IN NOW THEY THINK I'M A TRUE SYKO AND I CAN'T COME BACC UNTIL I RECEIVE COUNSELING THEY SAY I'M A DANGER TO SOCIETY AND A THREAT TO OTHA STUDENTS

I'M 15 I HAVE BEEN KROWNED THA TIGHTEST / SICCEST/ BEST LYRICIST BY ANYBODY THAT KNOW ME IN OKLAHOMA CITY... MY POINT IS THAT I'M THINKIN ABOUT DROPPIN OUT AND DOIN MY RAP SHIT FULL TIME EVERYODY SAY I'M GON BE THA NEXT LYNCH OR EMINEM BUT I SAY I'M GON BE THA NEXT, NAH THA FIRST: UNKUT (ME)

MY HOMEY SAY I'M GON BE THA NEXT SICX; LYRICALLY, I TAKE THAT AS A COMPLIMENT

PLUS I KNOW NIGGAZ WITH RECORD DEALS AND HAVE NO TALENT WHAT SO EVER AND EVERBODY SAY I GOT MO SKILLZ THAN THEM FOOLZ. Y'ALL THINK I SHOULD SAY FUCC SCHOOL OR NOT

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
i'm gon git me a 9-5
i can't stand school
i did wanna be a child psych
i got too many musical talents too go to school half my life shit i be failin' anyway
i can produce hella cold too... beats, rhymes, & perfection is my niche when it comez to music =rap, r&b, or hard ass rock

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
As much as I hated school you are going to have a hard ass time without a diploma. Also it doesn't matter how talented you are not having a bacc up plan (actually you should have several) is very ignorant.

Apr 25, 2002
n
I say go to class. How you expecting to get a good 9-5 without a high school education...and you aint gone be able to take the GED for 3 years. Most jobs wont even hire a 15 year old. I am not denying your talent, but how do you plan to get started? Do you know anybody in the business? Makin good money as an artist aint easy. If you try to get good grades and you can't, I say go get tested for a learning disability, you might be able to make it easier on yourself.
The real world will come up on you quick and by the time you realise you're fucking up, it's too late. Trust me I know.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Daveyboy said:
YOU GONNA BE BUSTIN YOUR ASS FOR NO REASON IF YOU QUIT SCHOOL

i know people that dropped out at your age. They're like 20-23 now, and have minimum wage jobs and can't advance in the business word because they don't have any education. Go to school, and do the rap shit on the side. OR, get your GED and get a job and do the rap shit.

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
YoungB said:
I say go to class. How you expecting to get a good 9-5 without a high school education...and you aint gone be able to take the GED for 3 years. Most jobs wont even hire a 15 year old. I am not denying your talent, but how do you plan to get started? Do you know anybody in the business? Makin good money as an artist aint easy. If you try to get good grades and you can't, I say go get tested for a learning disability, you might be able to make it easier on yourself.
The real world will come up on you quick and by the time you realise you're fucking up, it's too late. Trust me I know.
YOU GOT A POINT BUT I WASN'T GON DROP OUT UNTIL I'M ABOUT 16 CUZ IT'S ILLEGAL WHILE I'M 15 :rolleyes:

May 3, 2002
First homeboy get rid of the SICC style. Cuz it ain't yours. Create your own style dog. Then go bacc to school, cuz rap ain't a garauntee. I'm tight myself, but I haven't been able to put shit together. So stay in school young one.....

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
I GOT A DIFFERENT SICCNESS IT AIN'T YO USUAL RIP GUT, LOOK AT ME I'M KRAZY, GIVIN HEAD 2 GLOCCS SHIT, ITS DIFFERENT I RAP ABOUT EVERYTHING NOT JUS SICC SHIT I JUS GOT WEIRD THANGZ ON MY BRAIN AND SOME TRUE SHIT TOO

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
I DON'T EVEN CONSIDER IT SICC THATS LYNCH'S SHIT
I AIN'T NO BITER I FEEL DISSAPOINTED IN MYSELF IF I WAS BITIN SHIT I WOULDN'T EVEN CONSIDER RAPPIN IF IT WASN'T ORIGINAL
AND IT'S HARD TO BE ORIGINAL THESE DAYZ

MY STYLEZ IS JUS DIMENTED GANKSTA HIP HOP

May 3, 2002
Alright cuz, so now it's time to go bacc to school.... Don't let that shit get you down. We all fucc you up sometimes. Luccy your principal or whatever didn't say "There must be problems at home..." You know how they say shit like that. But keep your head up cuz and keep puttin' the music down....

Apr 25, 2002
i say go back to skool, cuz i know firzt hand about droppin out. itz a bytch. keep with your rap thang, but do it on tha syde, in your free tyme. handle your bizznezz at skool cuz once u get that diploma you'll have a much eazier tyme gettin a jobby job. ya know?

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
ITS LIKE THIS KUT...

FIRST TAKE A STEP BAC, AND LOOK AT HOW MANY FUCIN CATS THERE ARE IN THIS RAP GAME, THEN LOOK AT HOW MANY ARE DOIN MORE THAN YOU IN RAP, THATS STILL A FUCCIN HUGE NUMBER, THEN LOOK AT HOW MANY CATS HAVE MADE SOMEWHAT OF A NAME FOR THEMSELVES ON THE UNDERGROUND CIRCUIT, STILL BIG, THEN LOOK AT HOW MANY BROKE FROM THE UNDERGROUND BUT HAVENT NECESSARILY BLOWN UP, QUITE A FEW, THEN WHO IS TRULY RUNNIN THE RAP GAME, AGAIN QUITE A FEW. THERE IS SO MUCH COMPETITION THESE DAYS, YOU WOULD HAVE TO BE AN IDIOT TO FOCUS ALL YOUR ENERGY ON RAP, WITH NOTHING TO FALL BAC ON. IM RAPPIN FOR ABA MUZIK, WE GOT DISTRIBUTION, WE REALLY DOIN OUR THING, BUT IM STILL GOIN TO SCHOOL, AND CREATING OTHER OPTIONS FOR MYSELF, AND WHY? CUZ 999 OUT OF 1000 CATS RAPPIN, AINT GONNA MAKE IT, POINT BLANK...STAY IN SCHOOL HOMIE, YOU WILL REGRET DROPPIN OUT SOMEDAY...EVEN IF YOU ILL AS FUC, THERES ALOT OF CATS OUT THERE THAT WILL CHEW YOU UP AND SPIT YOU OUT, THAT GOES FOR ANY RAPPER ON THE SICCNESS...ABA