"Kick the Ball to Hall" song now available...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 2, 2003
the whole fuckin team ain't doing shit, the denver game has me wondering if they'll even get passed the first round of the fuckin playoffs, goddamnit sonofafuckinbitch assholes!

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
teams need to go back to NOT kicking the ball to hall......

but seriously....when you got the 3rd worst rushing defense in the league (146 yds/g) and the worst defensive yards per carry (5.2), you're gonna look like ass. That defense has to improve if they are gonna make it deep into the play offs. Creating turnovers are great and all, but the object is to keep the other team from scoring.

Apr 2, 2003
well until sunday they're defense allowed the 5th fewest points, but half of it was because of turnovers like you said, greg robinson is gonna get a threatening letter if things don't change

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
jaseman469 said:
yeah, they better fuckin fix it before january is all i can say
Well, on the plus side we've got some NFC North folks comin' up to build up our confidence on. Or, completely destroy it, I guess.

I'm going to be at the Vikings and Bears games, hopefully I'll be witnessing a couple more wins.