"Kick the Ball to Hall" song now available...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 3, 2003
This song is now available in a single for 5 $'s.

Produced by Big Keith, beat by Tekneko Brothers, and featuring Big Skitzo, Trajik, and Below Zero.

Hit up Donbellygusa or myself

DonBellygusa

5150 Mental Productions
Aug 28, 2002
LockNLoadRecords.com
We will be all over. Workin some deals with stores now. Thanks to Matt we may be putting them in Boarders. The $5 single price is because we can get it at the stadium. There are limited units and Cheif collecters want it seeing that he tied the record and may break it. Also when you are on the street $5 is easy change

DonBellygusa

5150 Mental Productions
Aug 28, 2002
LockNLoadRecords.com
Anyone who lives to far away hit me and I'll send it to you. If you live close please try to buy it. $5 is what we pay to get into the club. The guys on this song are at least worth that. If you think it is to much, help some cats come up. If it is still to much and you don't got the money. Go get a job. This is different then a regular release. I'm planning on doin a majority of units at the Stadium and radio remotes and Chief partys at bars. But any support you guys can give is all love.

Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
Hey Ghost, when was the last time you actually posted something about Tech N9ne or strange music in this forum?

I scanned your posts and it seems only a few posts related to Strange Music were made, most of them promoting "In My City". That is for the entire year of 2003.

This shit has to stop, either start posting about Strange Music or don't post here at all.

It's not the fact that you are promoting the song, I think that's great (Much love Big Keith) But enough is enough.

Quote me....make your replies...call me a hater...do your thing

This is not a vendetta against 70 Mile, just observing YOUR lack of respect for Strange Music. There is the url to your posts....I got tired of scanning them maybe you can find more than 2 posts that mention Tech N9ne, besides relating to "In My City".

http://www.siccness.net/vb/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=5337 Click search all posts by this user

Happy Thanksgiving

Feb 3, 2003
Hey SWICK, get off my back bitch. You got people in here posting bullshit questions about bullshit!! My posts have been in relation to KANSAS CITY ARTISTS making a come up!, not just 70 Mile. I have posted on Grant, I have posted on 5150, I have posted on Tech, I have posted on Fat Tone being shot. You must have a lot of time on your hands to worry about some bullshit like this. Love Tech, Kutt (went to school with you homie), Big Kris, SS, and others. If you got a problem with it because its 70 Mile, then so be it. I PROMOTE KC artists that are trying to make it bigger. Everyone knows about Tech, and what he is doing. Call it good strategy and marketing to get the small guys a look!

Holla back at me when you got something worth talking about! Two fingers cry baby!