*** KEVIN LOVE APPRECIATION THREAD ***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2002
Another MONSTER night against a NON ALL STAR in LaMarcus Aldridge. K love with a dominating performance with 12 points on 3 of 7 shooting and 11 rebounds in Minnesota's 16th straight loss to Portland... and there 16th loss in the last 20 games... can you say ALL STAR... david stern can.

Sep 4, 2002
you cant justify putting in someone JUST because hes averaging 21 and 15 a game, then justify putting in Tim Duncan who is averaging 13 and 9 but the argument with Tim Duncan is that his team has the best record in the NBA... its fuckin horse shit.

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
Thats one game man. I agree that Aldridge should've made it.....Do i even need to say it?...

Feel free to make a LaMarcus Aldridge Appreciation Thread. Im sure all the Homer FailBlazer fans will enjoy it. Cause he's an All Star and all

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
Thats one game man. I agree that Aldridge should've made it.....Do i even need to say it?...

Feel free to make a LaMarcus Aldridge Appreciation Thread. Im sure all the Homer FailBlazer fans will enjoy it. Cause he's an All Star and all

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Lol @ feddy just HATING on love in every way possible.

I feel like Aldridge got snubbed but I also feel like love deserved it as well. I personally don't think Duncan shoulda made it but oh well.... Always next year I guess.

But damn though Aldridge has been TEARING shit up since he got snubbed and pretty much the last 2 month. He's carried this blazer team all by himself almost with the help of Matthews and miller. Rudy has had some nice back to back games too. With all the injuries AGAIN this year and STILL to know that we are in the playoff hunt is amazing, i think. We just keep on fighting! Roy been out almost all year, przybilla didn't come back til recently, Oden out for the season again, and other injuries like camby right now really hasn't slowed us down. It has but it hasn't in a way, I mean it'd be great to actually have the FULL team playing but it's great to see the players step up. I always knew Aldridge had it in him but he just never took the initive to take the next step til this year when Roy was out. He was passive n not aggressive as he is right now.

I wonder how it woulda been wit a healthy Roy, the all star that we know, and the new Aldridge playing together coulda been like cuz that woulda been a nice 1, 2 punch.

Shoulda.... Woulda..... Coulda....

May 9, 2002
you cant justify putting in someone JUST because hes averaging 21 and 15 a game, then justify putting in Tim Duncan who is averaging 13 and 9 but the argument with Tim Duncan is that his team has the best record in the NBA... its fuckin horse shit.
When have All-Star games taken into consideration the overall performance of the team? The NBA is a "star" league, which means it focuses more on single players than any other sport. So i dont know why you would bring up winning into this.

Regardless, the AS game is in the middle of the fuckin season...how could they even determine winning into that, when there is still another 30 games left to play???

Sep 4, 2002
Lol @ feddy just HATING on love in every way possible.

I feel like Aldridge got snubbed but I also feel like love deserved it as well. I personally don't think Duncan shoulda made it but oh well.... Always next year I guess.

But damn though Aldridge has been TEARING shit up since he got snubbed and pretty much the last 2 month. He's carried this blazer team all by himself almost with the help of Matthews and miller. Rudy has had some nice back to back games too. With all the injuries AGAIN this year and STILL to know that we are in the playoff hunt is amazing, i think. We just keep on fighting! Roy been out almost all year, przybilla didn't come back til recently, Oden out for the season again, and other injuries like camby right now really hasn't slowed us down. It has but it hasn't in a way, I mean it'd be great to actually have the FULL team playing but it's great to see the players step up. I always knew Aldridge had it in him but he just never took the initive to take the next step til this year when Roy was out. He was passive n not aggressive as he is right now.

I wonder how it woulda been wit a healthy Roy, the all star that we know, and the new Aldridge playing together coulda been like cuz that woulda been a nice 1, 2 punch.

Shoulda.... Woulda..... Coulda....
I just want to put it out there, coaches can vote in a guy averging 13 and 9 because his team his off to an amazihg start, one of the best in NBA history. thats why duncan made it.

Then Stern puts in a guy cause hes averaging 21 and 15 on a 12 win team...

the timberwolves average margin of defeat is like 29th in the league. Kevin Love plays a lot in garbage time... JUST SAYIN haha.

BTW dante cunningham owned Kevin Love last night too