Kevin Garnett Ejected

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
When asked by a Lakers ballboy to sign a ball:

#truestory
good, if i was a ballboy for the celts i would be talking shit to the lakers and kobe not asking for autographs. kid got what he deserved and thats nothing. this made me like him more haha.

Im straight, Creh!
i'm tellin ya man, it's a good defense play especially if you make the guy miss. just a lil poke in the stomach and dudes thinking "did i just get poked" instead of concentrating on the basket. or go the KG way and punch the dude right in the balls lol

Sep 4, 2002
Ok I don't know how many of you actually play organized hoop, but if someone woulda done that shit in our league to me, I woulda done exactly what Frye did. that is bullSHIT on KG's part to even get his hand close to that area. that shit pisses me off.

Sep 4, 2002
your missing my point though, yeah he did tap him barely but i played ball and that happens more than you think. i think he was goin for the belly. next time you play a pickup game try it, it really works. when dude is about to shoot and your you not on him just rush up and put your hand up slightly like your gonna try to block it but back down and ultimately poke him in the stomach. i see it all the time in the NBA and KG does it ALOT. you dont get called and kg wouldnt of got called for that either if the dude didnt act after the fact. if he was really hurt he wouldnt of hopped up real quick like he did, it was all bullshit. all KG did was a lil trick that was prolly taught to him by his highschool teacher. just sayin
'all kg did was a little trick' thats bullshit, you cant put your hand near the region of another mans junk. thats just wrong.

and I know what 'trick' you are talking about, but you go for right above the stomach in the middle of the chest. you don't do it into somes dick

May 9, 2002
Are there people REALLY denying what KG did? Its as PLAIN as day.

And for those of us who HAVE nuts, you dont need to get punched there for it to hurt. All that is needed is a tap or a brush, and you can go down in serious pain.

Cmon now...act like you dont have vaginas for one second. KG is a BITCH for that move.

Nov 7, 2006
lol at playin pick up games and tryin to tap someone in the stomach i dont know what kinda queers you play with but if someone repeatedly tries to tap me in the stomach there gettin punched
nah i told him to try it in a pickup game just to show you it works. i was taught to do that playing in HS and it's not really something you get mad over it's just a tap to get there focus off the shot. kevin mchale did all the time and was considered the best defender for the celts at the time. i'm not sayin i'd do it every signle time, i did it if i was out of position to make a play and i was forced to run at them while they about to take the shot. thats what KG did and he accidentally hit the dude in the nuts. thats just how KG is he's a "dirty" player and i wouldnt want it any other way. he slammed tyson chandler today to and got away with it. he aint afraid to be physical and body players to get the W and i personally love that shit. what JR smith did today to bell made me like him more to. most these prissy little faggots need to get hit once in awhile and i'm happy theres a couple players left that aint afraid to do it.

Nov 7, 2006
Are there people REALLY denying what KG did? Its as PLAIN as day.

And for those of us who HAVE nuts, you dont need to get punched there for it to hurt. All that is needed is a tap or a brush, and you can go down in serious pain.

Cmon now...act like you dont have vaginas for one second. KG is a BITCH for that move.
lemme guess you like basketball better know then back in the 80's too? some of you people on here are just.. wow. people gettin mad KG talks shit and now ppl getting mad he accidentally hit someones nuts? if he was hurt he would've got back up right after the foul like nothin happen either. it was all bullshit and accidents happen in the game. you guys need to take off your skirts or change your pads next time you watch some basketball lol.

May 9, 2002
lemme guess you like basketball better know then back in the 80's too?
I liked basketball better when I still had a team.

some of you people on here are just.. wow.
OK?

people gettin mad KG talks shit and now ppl getting mad he accidentally hit someones nuts?
You are so fuckin delusional its funny.

if he was hurt he would've got back up right after the foul like nothin happen either.
Huh???

it was all bullshit and accidents happen in the game.
Youre right...accidents DO happen. What KG did was NOT an accident.

you guys need to take off your skirts or change your pads next time you watch some basketball lol.
And you need to take off your green and white colored glasses, because your bias to the Celtics is clouding rational judgement.

Bottom line, that was NO ACCIDENT. Period. To deny it is futile and just makes you a homer. Get KG's nuts out of your mouth. Thanks.

Sep 4, 2002
lemme guess you like basketball better know then back in the 80's too? some of you people on here are just.. wow. people gettin mad KG talks shit and now ppl getting mad he accidentally hit someones nuts? if he was hurt he would've got back up right after the foul like nothin happen either. it was all bullshit and accidents happen in the game. you guys need to take off your skirts or change your pads next time you watch some basketball lol.
only problem is that he did hit his junk on purpose

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Krazee, KG is one of my favorite players in the NBA, but that was a dirty play straight up. There's no denying it, there was nothing he did that was accidental.

Nov 7, 2006
look i'm not saying it was an accident he hit him cause i know for a fact he was trying to hit him. all im sayin is he wasnt trying to hit his balls. he is a dirty player and i love that about him but he aint that dirty and never was. he never tried to low blow people. thats all i'm sayin here he went to hit him and hit his nuts, shit happens, who cares. and no it aint cause i'm from boston, KG has been one of my favorites forever and i even used to own is timberwolves jersey. i just like players who arent afraid to do shit like that. my team is straight up G with that shit and always causes fights and i love that shit cause it shows they still play true to what basketball should be played. thats all i'm sayin here. is KG a dirty player? yes. do i think he was trying to go for the dudes nuts? no.

Nov 7, 2006
and i just re-watched it just to make sure i wasnt makin a fool of myself and i'm not. he was looking right up at the ball and then went to poke him like he does all the time to people. theres no way he knew the dudes nuts would be there. i watch KG play alot more than most so maybe thats why i know he does this often but next time he plays just watch for it he does it often and never tries to lowblow ever.