Kevin Garnett Ejected

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
Who saw what happened tonight against Phoenix? Frye was shooting a 3pointer and KG basically sack tapped him. lol, Yeah it's kinda funny, but KG is a bitch for this!! Im sorry, but now that he has a Ring, he thinks he is the NBA's toughest motherfucker. He's not humble, he's a fuckin Punk and I hope someone knocks him the fuck out Soon.

Someone please YouTube the clip from tonights game. Thank You.

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
He did barely touch him. Thats what Im sayin though...WTF is Garnett thinking? Make it count if you're gonna get booted from the game. I wish Frye woulda popped his ass in the mouth, cuz I would've.

Nov 7, 2006
Who saw what happened tonight against Phoenix? Frye was shooting a 3pointer and KG basically sack tapped him. lol, Yeah it's kinda funny, but KG is a bitch for this!! Im sorry, but now that he has a Ring, he thinks he is the NBA's toughest motherfucker. He's not humble, he's a fuckin Punk and I hope someone knocks him the fuck out Soon.

Someone please YouTube the clip from tonights game. Thank You.

you watch all the replays or have you played basketball before? 1st off he was looking at the basket when he hit him, it isnt like he aimed at it or some shit. i mention this because he was doing the kevin mchale trick and i was taught it back when i played. basically you can get away with a lil poke to the guys stomach and it makes them less focused on there shot. call it dirty if you want but the shit works and i think thats all he was trying to do here. he barely touched him and you can tell it was an acting job on his part so fuck that bitch. and fuck the refs for ejecting him and calling tech's on 3 other celts players but none on the suns. shit was rigged that night and it was obvious when they ejected rivers. this is why i wait to get into games until playoffs cause dumb shitlike this happens.

Jan 12, 2006
you watch all the replays or have you played basketball before? 1st off he was looking at the basket when he hit him, it isnt like he aimed at it or some shit. i mention this because he was doing the kevin mchale trick and i was taught it back when i played. basically you can get away with a lil poke to the guys stomach and it makes them less focused on there shot. call it dirty if you want but the shit works and i think thats all he was trying to do here. he barely touched him and you can tell it was an acting job on his part so fuck that bitch. and fuck the refs for ejecting him and calling tech's on 3 other celts players but none on the suns. shit was rigged that night and it was obvious when they ejected rivers. this is why i wait to get into games until playoffs cause dumb shitlike this happens.
blah blah blah blah! FUCK THE CELTICS!!!

Nov 7, 2006
blah blah blah blah! FUCK THE CELTICS!!!
maybe i would take you up on that offer if they werent too busy fuckin your team haha. and yeah what you think of that game? i saw kobe slammin his body into people pretty much "fouling" anyone yet not being called. then we got kg who gets cut open yet no foul. see IMO it was a perfect game and very physical which is good but yeah theres proof from this game alone that this bullshit foul that you bitchin about really aint shit.

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
see IMO it was a perfect game and very physical which is good but yeah theres proof from this game alone that this bullshit foul that you bitchin about really aint shit.

[/IMG]
You're missing the point. I never said it warranted an Ejection. It's KGs antics on the court that are just in bad taste all around... He sack tapped Frye, thats a foul. He did it on purpose, he didn't go for the basketball - Flagrant

Nov 7, 2006
your missing my point though, yeah he did tap him barely but i played ball and that happens more than you think. i think he was goin for the belly. next time you play a pickup game try it, it really works. when dude is about to shoot and your you not on him just rush up and put your hand up slightly like your gonna try to block it but back down and ultimately poke him in the stomach. i see it all the time in the NBA and KG does it ALOT. you dont get called and kg wouldnt of got called for that either if the dude didnt act after the fact. if he was really hurt he wouldnt of hopped up real quick like he did, it was all bullshit. all KG did was a lil trick that was prolly taught to him by his highschool teacher. just sayin