Kevin Durant Is On The Most Shameless Ring Chasing Journey In NBA History

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
it's not even about bein salty tho .. like i said, i like the move for golden state, cuz i don't fux wit lebron n want cleveland to get shitted on. but it don't change how it make me look at durant.
He was tired of playing with Westbrook. Westbrook is a lose cannon, an alpha male. Durant is a low key and a mama's boy. Dude just wanted to play ball in a system without worried about Westbrook's mood swings. Just from my observation. I knew one or the other would leave. Thought it would be Westbrook.

Like :ab: @:ab: alluded to earlier, why should Durant or any player be loyal to a team? Its all a business. If Durant was injury prone and or would be a valuable trading piece, he'd probably be gone. Me personally I have no emotional ties nor investment in grown men bouncing a basketball. Its all entertainment to me. My outlook on Durant and Lebron, are two black men positioning themselves to decide their own destinies.

Feb 19, 2015
He was tired of playing with Westbrook. Westbrook is a lose cannon, an alpha male. Durant is a low key and a mama's boy. Dude just wanted to play ball in a system without worried about Westbrook's mood swings. Just from my observation. I knew one or the other would leave. Thought it would be Westbrook.

Like :ab: @:ab: alluded to earlier, why should Durant or any player be loyal to a team? Its all a business. If Durant was injury prone and or would be a valuable trading piece, he'd probably be gone. Me personally I have no emotional ties nor investment in grown men bouncing a basketball. Its all entertainment to me. My outlook on Durant and Lebron, are two black men positioning themselves to decide their own destinies.
i like how u danced around calllin durant a beta lol .. it's not loyalty to a team as much as it is loyalty to the teammates u led and went to battle with night in and night out.

and if he didn't like playin wit westbrook why he kept goin out his way to act like westbrook was his little brother. at the very least, that was some fake ass shit.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
you keep talking about loyalty and being fake self righteous bullshit but on your IG you admit to selling flintstone vitamins as thc pills. I could make the same argument about you being fake.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
i like how u danced around calllin durant a beta lol .. it's not loyalty to a team as much as it is loyalty to the teammates u led and went to battle with night in and night out.

and if he didn't like playin wit westbrook why he kept goin out his way to act like westbrook was his little brother. at the very least, that was some fake ass shit.
He isn't necessarily a beta, because he will pop off when necessary.
why should he be loyal to a dysfunctional teammate who clearly has some sort of mental issue? You a basketball fan, you remember when Westbrook came into the league? Dude has calmed down a lot. Sometimes enough is enough.
Fake ass shit = business. His agent probably put the battery in his back and he went with it. Nothing wrong with that imo.
Your boy Kobe wanted to dip when he took that vacation in Spain several years back. Dr. Buss had to talk him off the ledge. Niggas get tired b. It's emotionally draining to be in a dysfunctional environment. Is Lebron fake for not giving Pat Riley the heads up when he went back to Cleveland? Who cares

Props: :ab: and :ab:
Feb 19, 2015
He isn't necessarily a beta, because he will pop off when necessary.
why should he be loyal to a dysfunctional teammate who clearly has some sort of mental issue? You a basketball fan, you remember when Westbrook came into the league? Dude has calmed down a lot. Sometimes enough is enough.
Fake ass shit = business. His agent probably put the battery in his back and he went with it. Nothing wrong with that imo.
Your boy Kobe wanted to dip when he took that vacation in Spain several years back. Dr. Buss had to talk him off the ledge. Niggas get tired b. It's emotionally draining to be in a dysfunctional environment. Is Lebron fake for not giving Pat Riley the heads up when he went back to Cleveland? Who cares
u can blame westbrook all u want, but durant choking is why they lost to gs when they had a 3-1 lead .. they clearly had an opportunity to win the series .. but kd already had 1 foot out the door mid-series .. if that ain't some punkmade shit, i duno what is. it's one thing if ur team can't contend.. but when u run to hide behind the current mvp when u have a shot to beat him. cmon now.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
It's posted right on your ig you sold someone flintstone vitamins as thc pills "from the dispensary " so where's the integrity in that ?

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
Is Lebron fake for not giving Pat Riley the heads up when he went back to Cleveland? Who cares
Pat prolly knew way in advance when Bron Bron went full blown pretentious asshole with this statement

In any case, KD is not obliged to anything if it isn't under contract. That's the same for everyone, freedom of choice, even Bron. The only difference with Bron is that he talked a big game with fake promises etc. KD merely moved on to a new team by keeping his mouth shut.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
okc was one win from contending for a championship, a win against the cavs wasn't guaranteed that's all speculation. lebron owns kd, let's not forget that.
You're right it's all speculative on our part. My opinion is solely based on their performances against marquee opponents Spurs/GS. They had a huge presence in the paint, which they could clog at any time to force out fools like Tristan Thompson off the boards, not to mention making it really difficult for Bron/Kyrie driving to the rim. I beg to differ that Bron owns KD though. He may have won a series against him, but lets not pretend he stopped him from averaging pretty much 30 a game. KD can stop only himself