Kevin Durant Is On The Most Shameless Ring Chasing Journey In NBA History

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
jerry krause would of, no doubt .. but part of barkleys mission was to DEFEAT jordan .. he said this many times on tnt and dissed durant for this move, as well.
A lot of people say things because it wasn't a possibility to make themselves look better. Barkley can act like a saint all he wants because the option wasn't available to him at the time.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
yes it was .. face it, no one outside of the bay area fucks wit durante move.
Except it wasn't, unless Barkley wanted to work for free.

Nobody outside of Miami and Lebron fans fucked with the Lebron to Miami move and nobody outside of LA and Lakers fans fucked with the Malone/Payton to Lakers move, what's your point?

Feb 19, 2015
Except it wasn't, unless Barkley wanted to work for free.

Nobody outside of Miami and Lebron fans fucked with the Lebron to Miami move and nobody outside of LA and Lakers fans fucked with the Malone/Payton to Lakers move, what's your point?
my point been obvious .. that's it's not the same level of when malone n payton or lebron did it, considering they didnt leave their team to join a team that just knocked them off.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Your opinion and KDs career choices have no effect on my life.
Kd would mop you in a 1v1 bball or fist fight so I don't see why you devote any time at all gossiping about dude.

Feb 19, 2015
Your opinion and KDs career choices have no effect on my life.
Kd would mop you in a 1v1 bball or fist fight so I don't see why you devote any time at all gossiping about dude.
i doubt it .. not gossiping, it's a sports topic that been debated since it went down. if it offends u or makes u feel some type of way, that's your prerogative.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
my point been obvious .. that's it's not the same level of when malone n payton or lebron did it, considering they didnt leave their team to join a team that just knocked them off.
Why does there have to be a "3-1" criteria at all? Last time I checked there isn't an exclusive "I lost a 3-1 series" clause, thereby making him ineligible to join the opposing team. At the end of the day you still sign to a team via free agency or get traded. The fact that people are still talking about it shows how salty they are.

I'll still say OKC looked like the best team last year in the playoffs and most likely would have won it against the Cavs. It took some amazing individual display by Klay to turn that series around, let alone win.

Feb 19, 2015
lakers are the most front running team in nba history, really tho

durant took control of his own destiny and everyone not a dubs fan is salty. but if an owner traded him like property, it'd been all good right? white supremacy yall

like i said, it's a gm's job to acquire the best talent possible .. i don't blame warriors for acquiring durant. however, it shows a lack of loyalty on durant a behalf, no matter how u slice it. lack of loyalty to his teammates, first and foremost. they sposta be at the warriors throats and woulda been their toughest 1 opponent had they stayed together.

Feb 19, 2015
Why does there have to be a "3-1" criteria at all? Last time I checked there isn't an exclusive "I lost a 3-1 series" clause, thereby making him ineligible to join the opposing team. At the end of the day you still sign to a team via free agency or get traded. The fact that people are still talking about it shows how salty they are.

I'll still say OKC looked like the best team last year in the playoffs and most likely would have won it against the Cavs. It took some amazing individual display by Klay to turn that series around, let alone win.
exactly, it makes it look bad when u were 1 win away from winning the championship, and the reason your team lost is because of u.. then u bounce to the team that beat u. no bueno.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
like i said, it's a gm's job to acquire the best talent possible .. i don't blame warriors for acquiring durant. however, it shows a lack of loyalty on durant a behalf, no matter how u slice it. lack of loyalty to his teammates, first and foremost. they sposta be at the warriors throats and woulda been their toughest 1 opponent had they stayed together.
only loyalty is to family and to self. this is a business.

dubs fan or not, I see why people mad tho. I saw why people were mad w lebron and miami too, but I liked it as a move in terms of taking control of your own destiny. same w kd.

lol at writing this article and big upping it at the same time, that was the best part

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
exactly, it makes it look bad when u were 1 win away from winning the championship, and the reason your team lost is because of u.. then u bounce to the team that beat u. no bueno.
okc was one win from contending for a championship, a win against the cavs wasn't guaranteed that's all speculation. lebron owns kd, let's not forget that.

Feb 19, 2015
only loyalty is to family and to self. this is a business.

dubs fan or not, I see why people mad tho. I saw why people were mad w lebron and miami too, but I liked it as a move in terms of taking control of your own destiny. same w kd.

lol at writing this article and big upping it at the same time, that was the best part

and friends/teammates become family after a prolonged period of going to battle together...thats why Westbrook felt deceived and don't fux wit kd no more.

what Lebron did was weak too, but this is worse.

u go on any site thats not based in the bay, and the general consensus agrees that kd pulled a bitch move.

Feb 19, 2015
okc was one win from contending for a championship, a win against the cavs wasn't guaranteed that's all speculation. lebron owns kd, let's not forget that.

even iguodala said okc was the best team in the playoffs last year....okc woulda washed Cleveland.

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
and friends/teammates become family after a prolonged period of going to battle together...thats why Westbrook felt deceived and don't fux wit kd no more.

what Lebron did was weak too, but this is worse.

u go on any site thats not based in the bay, and the general consensus agrees that kd pulled a bitch move.
may have been a bitch move to some but I j personally just don't care that much

most that are salty are mad he didn't go to their team

Feb 19, 2015
may have been a bitch move to some but I j personally just don't care that much

most that are salty are mad he didn't go to their team
it's not even about bein salty tho .. like i said, i like the move for golden state, cuz i don't fux wit lebron n want cleveland to get shitted on. but it don't change how it make me look at durant.