kc show roll call nov.21

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2006
cops and security were assholes, maybe it was like someone else said about trying to keep it on lock because of the dvd shoot. idk

i for one liked this venue, didnt have to wait long at all to get a drink or take a piss. that shit never happens!

all i know is a fuckin cop rolled up on my buddy and i in the parking lot askin 20 questions and shit. you guys been drinkin? why you loitering in the parking lot? you guys got any booze it there? fuckin pig was outta line! but just watch tour asses if you decide to hang out in the parking lot!

Dec 29, 2002
yep cops were all over the fuckin parking lots bad and bugging the shit outta us also.and
sercurity sucked balls inside the venue and outside they tried to be strict on shit and they had no clue what they were doin it pissed me off they tried to tell me and my boy we couldnt go in the vip line when we had vip stickers

Oct 2, 2006
I thought it was a great venue. I didn't have any complaints. Security was there but I didn't see the do anything. I think having the cops standing around was just Independence trying to look tough. It didn't affect my fun at all. The concession stands were dope. No lines anywhere.
For the floor area they gave you a wristband so you could walk freely in and out of there and even go sit in the seats if you wanted.

I guess I wasn't trying to draw police attention to myself so I didn't have all these bad encounters with them that everyone else had.