kc show roll call nov.21

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2003
O probably wont either but Ill try to come up with a plan soon to make it. My friend wants to go and it will be his 1st Tech show.

Im gonna try to make it happen but the 4th quarter is here and days off are scarce in my line of work.

Sep 30, 2006
oh believe me, i know! i went to opening night in omaha and it was fucking sick. but not sure if i want to drop the cash right now. got bills coming out the ass.

ill probably go though

Sep 17, 2003
Say, how many people does this new "arena" seat? I know it's not big like the Sprint Center, but I know a minor league hockey team called the "Missouri Mavericks" will use the facility for their home games. Just wondering what kind of set-up it has overall... Of course, I know it will probably be a little different for a concert. Anyhow, sounds like a great way to open the place up!! :)

Dec 29, 2002
its hold 6000
and it has a general admission floor for concerts and it has a level of seats i heard from people that went to the grand opening said its a dope venue