Kansas City Royals making a run of the Central

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ReKz

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
I also don't like the fact that everyone is talking about us having to sign Hosmer long term already....lol

Lets see how he finishes out this season before we start talking about a long term contract. I mean its the Royals afterall and our track record hasn't been very good the last 20+ years....lol
IMO teams shouldn't talk long-term extension until the players are close to being arb-eligible. I'd take 2-3 of cost controlled production first...

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Well......2 games in Detroit and the Royals find themselves in 3rd place. Still ahead of the White Sox and Twins by a ton. We have 2 BIG games against Indians coming up. I am really hoping we can pull both of them out!

That would keep us right there!

Mar 24, 2006
As I type this.

We're gettin' stomped out 13-0.

Royals will continue to be trash until we fix our pitching problems. We play in one of the biggest ballparks field wise in the majors yet we continue to give up bombs to opposing teams while our sad excuse of an offense struggles to get it out of the infield.

NOBODY KNOWS THE SHITTY FEELING IT FEELS LIKE EVERY BASEBALL SEASON LIKE US LOWLY LOYAL ROYAL FANS!

Apr 20, 2003
Dang my Indians are putting on a shellacking right now..... 16-1 in the 5th! Im very surprised the score is that high. The Indians have been playing good so far this year and Tomlin has been pitching lights out but wowsers. Im enjoying the Indians great start but have been known to choke in the 2nd half of the season

Apr 20, 2003
^^^That 10 run 4th inning damaged you guys.... The Royals need some hitters but i give you credit n props for hanging in there with your squad thru all the years.

Mar 24, 2006
^^^That 10 run 4th inning damaged you guys.... The Royals need some hitters but i give you credit n props for hanging in there with your squad thru all the years.
hitters are the least of our problems...we're just in a severe slump at the plate right now. would be nice to get some more pop in the lineup though. we are pretty good hitting doubles, singles and getting steals its just the hr power that bites us in the ass year after year.

pitching is always our downfall.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP)—Vin Mazzaro made major league history. It cost him his spot in the big leagues. The Royals reliever gave up 14 runs and got just seven outs against the Cleveland Indians, who beat Kansas city 19-1 Monday night. He was sent down to the minors after the game.

LOL, I feel bad for dude, but it's still funny.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Dang my Indians are putting on a shellacking right now..... 16-1 in the 5th! Im very surprised the score is that high. The Indians have been playing good so far this year and Tomlin has been pitching lights out but wowsers. Im enjoying the Indians great start but have been known to choke in the 2nd half of the season
Everyone keeps saying the Tigers will win the divison. And that the Indians are not for real. I think the Indians are for real. I like your player Sin Shoo Choo (sp?).....I just hate it with he plays against us. Hafner is the real deal and Cabrera.

I think Indians are for real.

My Royals. They always find a couple times a year to lose a game in a historical fashion.

:(

Apr 20, 2003
Hafy is good but is usually injured if he was to stay healthy he can be a sav.... Asdurbal has been playing very solid this year with his batting defense in the infield play! I think the Indians are a good team and have been playing great ball but they've started good a few seasons and finish in a funk so I dont wanna get my hopes up!