Kansas City Royals making a run of the Central

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Currently the Royals are in 2nd place. This year the Central is a down divison. Whitesox look terrible, Twins don't look the same.....Detroit is playing mediocre.

Cleveland and the Royals have continued to find ways to win.

Yesterday, Royals decided to call up their 1st Base Prospect Eric Hosmer. By all accounts Hosmer is project to be a stud. This year in his first 26 games of Triple A, he continued what he did in Spring Training.........by hitting .430, .500 OBP, and .550 Slugging. The Royals wanted to wait to bring him up in June, but Hosmer was proving that Triple A was not hard for him.

I am excited as a Royals fan to see my Royals winning. And now, with us having the Best Farm System is all of baseball.....we can now start calling up our minor leaguers to help out the big league club. This is one more step in making the Royals relevant in baseball again!

GO ROYALS!!!!
:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Royals win their first Series at Yankee's Stadium since 1999.

Eric Hosmer hit his first 2 homeruns there. He lead the way with 3 hit's yesterday in a 11-5 Romping of the Yankee's.

I'm just telling folks to pay attention. This kid looks like the REAL DEAL.

Royals are now 20-17 ......3 1/2 games out of first place.

GO ROYALS!

Mar 24, 2006
I also don't like the fact that everyone is talking about us having to sign Hosmer long term already....lol

Lets see how he finishes out this season before we start talking about a long term contract. I mean its the Royals afterall and our track record hasn't been very good the last 20+ years....lol

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
I also don't like the fact that everyone is talking about us having to sign Hosmer long term already....lol

Lets see how he finishes out this season before we start talking about a long term contract. I mean its the Royals afterall and our track record hasn't been very good the last 20+ years....lol
I agree.

But it worked really well for the Rays when they signed Evan Longoria just 6 DAYS after he made it to the majors. Scott Boras, Hosmer's agent, already kind of put that talk to rest though. Basically telling the Royals don't even try it right now.

Jan 2, 2004
The Tigers have played horrible and are a half game back behind KC, about to be a half game up in about an hour and a half.

I think KC will finish 4th or 5th in the division still.. Minnesota is gonna make a run when they get healthy.. They may fall too far back to get in the playoffs but they aren't gonna finish last.. I also think Cleveland is gonna fall off too, though. Chicago should get a little better.

Mar 24, 2006
The Tigers have played horrible and are a half game back behind KC, about to be a half game up in about an hour and a half.

I think KC will finish 4th or 5th in the division still.. Minnesota is gonna make a run when they get healthy.. They may fall too far back to get in the playoffs but they aren't gonna finish last.. I also think Cleveland is gonna fall off too, though. Chicago should get a little better.
Royals have the lowest payroll in all of baseball to go along with the best farm system. We might not win the central this season but you best believe our time is coming.