KamedyKazi (twistas new album)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2002
True....but i assume you don't like Emotions, Get It Wet or Feels So Good cuz thats Twista also...so I really don't understand why everybody so pissed at all the R&Bish sounds I think it was expected

Sep 26, 2002
identity-x said:
I'm far from being one to sound like a 12 year old preteen Britney/Christina fan, but...

that song is one of my favorite mainstream singles of the last few years
well, to be honest
i liked some of the songs on the album so much that when i heard slow jamz for the first time i was like "what the fuck" and havent heard it since. maybe i should give it a second listen....

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
IMO THIS ALBUM BROUGHT OUT A DIFFRENT SIDE OF TWISTA...IM NOT GONE LIE...WHEN I FIGHT HEARD IT...I WAS GOIN 2 BREAK IT AND TOSS ITS REMAINS OUT THE WINDOW OF THE RIDE...BUT I GAVE IT SUM TIME 2 GROW ON ME AND NOW ITS ONE OF MY FAVORITE ALBUMS OUT...PUT IT THIS WAY...U CANT ALWAYS GET DOWN BOUT THE SAME SHIT ON EVERY ALBUM...HONESTLY THATS WHY MOST UDNERGROUND CATS DONT MAKE IT...TWISTA SHOT 2 THE TOP CUZ HE MADE A SONG THAT BITCHES LOVE..LEMME BREAK IT DOWN

R&B TYPE SONG = FEMALE FANS = $$$ CHING CHING INTO YO WALLET

MY PERSONAL FAVORITES ON THE ALBUM WERE

HOPE
STILL FEELS GOOD
LIKE A 24
KILL US ALL
SNOOPIN
OVERNIGHT CELEBRITY
GET ME
ART & LIFE

JUSS LET IT GROW ON YOU...I PROMISE ULL UNDERSTAND MY POINT OF VIEW...IF U DONT GIVE IT A CHANCE...YOU WILL MISS OUT ON SUM REAL DEEP ASS LYRICS

Apr 25, 2002
i havent heard the whole album yet, but i really doubt that the "love" songs are actually that. i see slow jamz as bein a song of seduction. theyre speakin smooth to these bitches to get em to drop off the panties, listen to the lyrics. you should be THANKIN the dude for puttin out somethin that makes girls wanna get fucked. twista is hot and i think he will always be hot. he aint gonna make no money talkin about how crazy he is, how many drugs hes done or shit like thta. that doesnt appeal enuff to the mass public. im personally startin to like tech more, but he'll never be as big as twista if he stays on the same route hes on. dont hate the man cuz hes got more $ than you

Sep 26, 2002
DeluzioN said:
i havent heard the whole album yet, but i really doubt that the "love" songs are actually that. i see slow jamz as bein a song of seduction. theyre speakin smooth to these bitches to get em to drop off the panties, listen to the lyrics. you should be THANKIN the dude for puttin out somethin that makes girls wanna get fucked. twista is hot and i think he will always be hot. he aint gonna make no money talkin about how crazy he is, how many drugs hes done or shit like thta. that doesnt appeal enuff to the mass public. im personally startin to like tech more, but he'll never be as big as twista if he stays on the same route hes on. dont hate the man cuz hes got more $ than you
barry white, marvin gaye and shit... who needs twista to do a "seduction" song... but hey he can do whatever the fuck he wants and evidently he did good since he's gonna be a rich motherfucker

on another note, i did listen to slow jamz again and it wasnt as bad as i rememberd, i just like some of the other songs on the album a lot more

verdict, i really like 1/2 of this album, i think it kicks ass, but i wont be checkin his webpage or news on twista... if he puts out a dope album in the future i'll buy it if I hear it first but im not gonna be waitin for that shit...

Sep 13, 2002
every song dont sound like tech spittin phyco bitch so yall mad.

why even listin?

people act like he aint spit with do or die with jhonny p on the hooks. yall rember that pimp shit?

the cd knocks the production is beautifull its a good mix of songs. no just

1. kill a bitch
2. a bitch just got killed
3. we killed a bitch
4.she was a bitch so i killed her
5. can you kill a bitch
6. lookin for a bitch to kill.

bonus track------kill a bitch(lil john remix)