KamedyKazi (twistas new album)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2002
yeah i bought the album based on "kill us all" which I still like... but that slow jams shit was horrible...

i do like about 5 songs on there... the one with luda "higher", the first song's alrite and the last track "art's life" or something

and i really like the production. it's like the other extreme of rap production from necro or DJ muggs type of shit . and i like them both the gritty shit and the polished shit.

twistas voice gets annoyin after a while on some songs

Aug 26, 2003
twista is a fat fag.

with that being said he is the worst rapper of all time

Tech N9ne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is number 1

Dec 2, 2002
therealtechn9ne.com
Checkthesig said:
twista is a fat fag.
with that being said he is the worst rapper of all time
Tech N9ne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is number 1
okay now go kill yourself
that will complete the transaction

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
wow........twista finally went platinum.....his album was still dissapointing.

And his stage presence still sucks......too bad he has to fly in Kanye West to perform his most popular song ever.

College Dropout for Album of the Year

fuck a platinum plaque

Jan 12, 2003
I used to be a Twista fan. But after 7 years you just lose interest in some artist. He should just take another 7 years after this album, think about coming back w/ another, then take another 7 years and curl up in a ball in the corner.