K Signs Don King To Develop Video Game

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
kodogg,do you buy every single xbox game that comes out?
I try to jus cop tha good ones..

And Jake, you know why i used tha same diss? Because you're both attention whores.. I mean look at you two one upping eachother on tha internet jus to get attention from one another.. "KODOGG SAID THA SAME THING TO ME!" "OH ME TOO!!" G'damn, they blame idiots like you two on video games, but it was you're parents fucked up job of raising you and not givin ya' enough attention.. Insecure to even play a DBZ game, what tha fuck is that?

And shit, i'll be tha first to admit that tha Pokemon games were tha shit! Blue and red kicked ass.. If they made a next-gen remake of blue or red i'd fuckin be tha first to cop.. As long as it was entertaining.. Y'all are quick to say how grown up you are, but you still actin like middle schoolers.. Ya' cant blame me for thinkin so.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
anybody that knows me on here knows i am the furthest thing from an attention whore. i just dont have patientce when it comes to people like you. you flood this forum with nothing but worthless babble about what your video game plans are for the day,like anybody gives a shit. i am not like this to anybody else so it must be something about you,obviously others think the same. so back away from the computer and call somebody and tell them about what achievement you are workin on,cause we dont give a fuck

YOU are the attention whore my friend,you are just to ignorant to see it.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
anybody that knows me on here knows i am the furthest thing from an attention whore. i just dont have patientce when it comes to people like you. you flood this forum with nothing but worthless babble about what your video game plans are for the day,like anybody gives a shit. i am not like this to anybody else so it must be something about you,obviously others think the same. so back away from the computer and call somebody and tell them about what achievement you are workin on,cause we dont give a fuck

ether

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com

Its a video game forum, you post about video games, it's met for VIDEO GAME babble, if you dont wanna talk about VIDEO GAMES then go else-where, DUH! What its not met for is people like you and hella numb that post pointless shit like "you suck" and "lay off the E".. That has nothing to do with video games, and no one here gives a fuck about that shit.. Atleast when i go on about shit its related to video games and not pointless off-topic shit like what you post.. You're a fucking hypocrit making a pointless post telling us how much you hate pointless posts.. But anyways, you just want attention.. I shouldnt of given it to you, and after this i wont.. You're going to have to make friends to get attention for now on, or find another innocent forumer to bother..

And trust me, i'm not tha only one on this forum that dosnt like you..

And yeah, i bought tha game.. Jus didnt open it lol.. Ima return it for somethin else.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
But anyways, you just want attention.. I shouldnt of given it to you, and after this i wont.. You're going to have to make friends to get attention for now on, or find another innocent forumer to bother...
did you copy and paste that from last time you tried to say something to me?

the more you say that the more its obvious thats YOUR problem,you dont see that?

And trust me, i'm not tha only one on this forum that dosnt like you.. ...
hahahahahahahaha,you really think i give a fuck what people on this site think of me? go AIM your little e-friends about how much of a jerk i am,i could care less. i am confident in who i am and what i have made for myself,i dont need attention and friends from the internet. i have priorities in life. this isnt one of them. neither is spending all my money on video games when i should be trying to move out of my parents house.dont worry,when you grow up you will feel like me and understand the difference between people like me and people like you

i'll shut up from now on though,im startin to feel bad.

Jan 2, 2004
Its a video game forum, you post about video games, it's met for VIDEO GAME babble, if you dont wanna talk about VIDEO GAMES then go else-where, DUH! What its not met for is people like you and hella numb that post pointless shit like "you suck" and "lay off the E".. That has nothing to do with video games, and no one here gives a fuck about that shit.. Atleast when i go on about shit its related to video games and not pointless off-topic shit like what you post.. You're a fucking hypocrit making a pointless post telling us how much you hate pointless posts.. But anyways, you just want attention.. I shouldnt of given it to you, and after this i wont.. You're going to have to make friends to get attention for now on, or find another innocent forumer to bother..

And trust me, i'm not tha only one on this forum that dosnt like you..

And yeah, i bought tha game.. Jus didnt open it lol.. Ima return it for somethin else.
Hahaha. He said 'duh'... Who fucking says 'Duh'?

Sep 4, 2006
I dug it... if bought/rented it expectin a boxing game... 8/10... if you bought/rented it expecting FNR4 then you'll be disappointed... Def not an EA game but 2K Held their own... all the negativity is based on comparison to Fight Night....the physics are flawed and the controls are different... but its the first outing on the next gen console.... If you want Fight Night Round 4 wait 8-10 months... If you want a decent boxing game.... rent this shit...(you can play through the story mode in 3-4 days of decent game play time.)

Mar 30, 2006
This game is fuckin horrible. Graphics look like a regular xbox game, commentary is repetitive in every way possible, the physics are terrible. I'll try to post up my own youtube video on it tonight or tomorrow. Rent it but don't buy it.