k.o.d myspace

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Tech don't care if this shit blows up.
Funny you say this... I was going to start a thread about this but I guess I'll use this one. I really think that Tech DOES give a fuck about "blowing up". His past releases have been "commercial" by indie standards. KOD seems like an album that he made where he was finally like "Fuck makin' that bullshit... I have a certain fanbase and I'm not gonna try that mainstream party music anymore". The album sounds like he got back to the Anghellic type shit when he was just making personal music and fuck what radio station wants to play it.

Dude wants as many people to hear it as possible, but I think dude really just wants people to appreciate it for the content again.. not like.. "Oh this beat is hot in the club" type shit. Strange has a dedicated fanbase and a lot like Psychopathic they know if they release something, with little to no promo, they're gonna sell a straight 30-40,000 records.

It sounds to me, like they finally embraced that shit and they're just making whatever the fuck they want now.. and that applies for most of Strange.

This sounds like fanboy shit.

Oct 25, 2006
You're not giving tech enough credit...

400thou out of 6 billion people on the planet, I think its possible.

You're still thinking with that mainstream head of yours...

Tech does bigger things than anybody out there in the music industry..

Motherfucker acutally tries...

I'm not a meth-head I do have ADHD from birth and maybe I do think a lot,
But i'm sober right now, Completely sober when I say KOD is utterly a peice of art..
5000 plays in the matter of 24 hours? pfft comeon... you know damn well this shits gunna blow.
Just because it's your opinion that this album is amazing and Tech's doing bigger things does not mean he will sell that many records in a day. EVER. You should wake up and look at the world we're living in right now. Don't get your opinion mixed with facts and convince you to make ludicrous predictions.

Jun 24, 2005
Yes Stick, we get it. Tech said fuck you. Get over it buddy, and enjoy the album.
LOL, so now I can't make a point on a discussion board?

K I'll be like everyone else here.

Oh man this album is straight fire. Every tracc slapp so hard. This is his best album ever. Not one bad song so go buy this album and support your artists!!!

Oct 25, 2006
LOL, so now I can't make a point on a discussion board?

K I'll be like everyone else here.

Oh man this album is straight fire. Every tracc slapp so hard. This is his best album ever. Not one bad song so go buy this album and support your artists!!!
You made your point already. You don't need to spread it through every thread. If you're so pissed off, then why are you still here?