k.o.d myspace

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2006
Think of it like this. Tech has honestly showed that he doesn't care too much about the album leaking in the first place, so it's not too surprising if he did it himself. It's actually a pretty smart business move. There is NO WAY they knew about how great this album was and kept it under wraps and humble without having a reason. Killer was hyped up more than this album was, and this was a hundred timers better than it. They had to have known that. Which furthers my agreement with L.D.S. about a big player in Strange leaking it to generate more buzz.

Edit: I also find it very fishy that there's been a leak, but not one that is at a 320 bitrate, pretty much a standard with any new release.

Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
Its an easy way to catch bootleggers.

If all thats out there (mainly out there) is lowbitrates he'll decrypt the script of true fans.

If you listen to this shit, you'll buy it, its another absolute power, straight for tech n9ne. nobody else..

fuck you.

Nov 14, 2002
If Tech and Trav weren't so worried about leaks then they wouldn't be in LDS' ear about killing links all the time.

Travis probably told him to post "This solidifies my thought of K.O.D. being leaked by Strange with a purposeful low bitrate" so it looks like he controls leaks.

Tech cares about leaks. Try posting a link to the album and see how long that stays around. If Tech "leaked" his own album then why the fuck can't I post a link to it?

Nov 14, 2002
^^Cause you cant post links to albums in this forum?
I believe... "If someone can profit" from the music that's associated with the link, then no... you can't post links to albums.

Edit: And why do you post... "this"? Who needs that post?

Jul 4, 2009
Well shit then take it up with L.D.S but I read in the rules thread years ago that there are no warez, thats not the case in the Music forum though.
Anyways Demons is blowing the fuck up on his page. 5,000 plays holy shit. It must be the 3-6 feature
Edit** And it wouldnt let me just post the quote.MR bowls is just sitting there saying dont rip it and shit when its already out in a down loadable MP3 form.

Jul 16, 2008
YEAH I THINK LEAKING A ALBUM IS A GOOD PROMOTIONAL TOOL LOOK AT ABSOLUTE POWER'S F.T.I. CAMPAIGN YOU SEE HOW THE SALES TRIPLED IN A MATTER OF WEEKS. I THINK DOING IT BEFORE THE ALBUM IS COOL BECAUSE PEOPLE SKEPTICAL OF BUYING IT THE FIRST WEEK WON'T HAVE A EXCUSE.