K-J Interview For Germany Fans!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
K-J TELL ME HOMIE YOU GONNA RELEASE YOUR 05" SOLO ALBUM JUST THE WAY IT IS??? DON'T PICK THAT ALBUM APART LOL.. TAY IS GONNA TAKE REAL GOOD CARE OF YOU AND YOUR CAREER... TAY HAS VISIONS AND GOALS THATS A REAL DUDE.. I LIKE THE SICCNESS CAUSE I WANNA KNOW UPDATES AND INFO NOT THIS BACK AND FORTH DRUG ADDICTED BABBLIN LIKE RAP CRITIC (some 12 year old whiteboy who googles hood news)

Feb 4, 2009
to justin where can you google the business about the tpo and spider incident over that fake ass checc cuzzzzzz look it up..copy and paste it and i ll delete my acct bitch boy

Feb 4, 2009
spiindastreets.net thats what it is killa tay is funny this nigga put baby spider on his first album.like almost 10 yrs ago.and look who s the bigger rapper now.my nigga got his own site 2 dvds countless mixtapes 2 lps in stores.within the last 2 yrs.what has killa tay put out

Feb 23, 2003
to justin where can you google the business about the tpo and spider incident over that fake ass checc cuzzzzzz look it up..copy and paste it and i ll delete my acct bitch boy
BITCH BOY?? CUZZ??? YOU AIN'T NO CRIP NOR A REAL NIGGA... YOU HAVE A COMPUTER TO PROTECT YOU FUCKER CAUSE YOU WOULDN'T HAVE CALLED ME THAT IN PERSON.. CAUSE I WOULD HAVE BURIED YOUR BITCH ASS LIKE DOG BONES IN BROAD DAYLIGHT NEXT TO THE POLICE STATION!! I'M TRYNA BE NICE TO PEOPLE ON HERE BUT LITTLE WHITE BOYS LIKE YOU WISHIN YOU WERE BLACK PISSIN ME OFF WIGGER!! KILL YA SELF TWICE BITCH!!

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
DO YOU KNOW KAVIO????
Yall know how that Kavio situation turned out!! LOL It could be the same girl!!! Remeber O.B.G?? Now you dont see no O.B.G posts right!? The homie said this faggot been on siccness for 4 yrs hatin on forums and gets banned from sites for being a bitch so he/she changes names!! It all matches up now!!! Yall better then me cause i fell for it this time!! LOL! We got your number now ---> Rap critic/Tony/O.B.G rider/jloc/baymaac/spider loc dick ornament/Kavio's white hoe/Who ever you gone be next!! What's the deal with these low life's!! They say argue with an ignorant person and you will lose to experience!! YOU GOT ME!!

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
BITCH BOY?? CUZZ??? YOU AIN'T NO CRIP NOR A REAL NIGGA... YOU HAVE A COMPUTER TO PROTECT YOU FUCKER CAUSE YOU WOULDN'T HAVE CALLED ME THAT IN PERSON.. CAUSE I WOULD HAVE BURIED YOUR BITCH ASS LIKE DOG BONES IN BROAD DAYLIGHT NEXT TO THE POLICE STATION!! I'M TRYNA BE NICE TO PEOPLE ON HERE BUT LITTLE WHITE BOYS LIKE YOU WISHIN YOU WERE BLACK PISSIN ME OFF WIGGER!! KILL YA SELF TWICE BITCH!!
Don't fall my nig!! Read my post above!!! I dont know if you remember the kavio thang but it should still be on this forum. Check it out!! It's the same dick ridin and hatin type characteristic's which led me to my conclusion.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I PUT OUT HITS ON SUCCAS....LOL....AS I SEE NOW,CRIP OR BLOOD OR BLACC OR WHITE...REAL NIGGAS WILL ALWAYS HAVE HATERS...(HI HATERS)...IT'S NOTHIN NEW 2 ME.....IF IT IS WHO WE THINK IT IS I'LL JUST FLEX A LIL MUSCLE & BAN THEM 4 THE 100th TIME...OR MAYBE I'LL PHOTOSHOP A PICTURE OF A BITCH ASS NIGGA PASTED 2 SPIDERS BELT BUCCLE & CHANGE THE PIC & USERNAME.....ME AND BO ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO KNOW SPIDER PERSONALLY LIKE THAT...TELL THE HOMIE 2 GET AT ME.....CUZ I'LL TAKE THE FADE WITH THIS NIGGA WITH ALL THIS BAD SHIT 2 SAY ABOUT ME...IF SPIDER WAS GIVING YOU INFO I COULD RESPECT IT CUZ HE KNOWS ME BUT YOU AIN'T SUPPOSED 2 SPEAK DOWN ON A G IF YOU HAVE NO TIES WITH THAT PERSON....STEP YOUR CRIP GAME UP...YOU GETTIN ON MY NERVES....I'M READY 2 DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT LIL HOMIE.....FUCCIN WITH THE MOB IS A PRIVELEGE

Feb 4, 2009
shut your bitch ass up tay capone who the fucc is kavio nigga
kavio dont know about the tpo shit
c bo s trucc incident
the trip spider loc and bo took down to seattle
the fake 2500 dollar checc that bounced
tpo end up getting knocced out for it and tpo said i ll use the money to pay for my stitches lol
the fight at mark sparks studio where the homie knocced out speedy..when he tried to draw a gun nigga, even though we coo now
stop hiding tay and if you want the fade you or kj can get it
big deeko and spider vs tay and kj lets set this shit u p
no homies jumpin in or nothing fight like real niggaz
you already see our rap sheet the niggaz that got dealt wit fuccin wit the coast

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
Why you stop i was enjoyin that speech!! The dick ridin is kinda gay but i've learned except people for who they are!! Tell us the one about the guy's laughin in the blue room and how much you dream about spider loc!!!

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
shut your bitch ass up tay capone who the fucc is kavio nigga
kavio dont know about the tpo shit
c bo s trucc incident
the trip spider loc and bo took down to seattle
the fake 2500 dollar checc that bounced
tpo end up getting knocced out for it and tpo said i ll use the money to pay for my stitches lol
the fight at mark sparks studio where the homie knocced out speedy..when he tried to draw a gun nigga, even though we coo now
stop hiding tay and if you want the fade you or kj can get it
big deeko and spider vs tay and kj lets set this shit u p
no homies jumpin in or nothing fight like real niggaz
you already see our rap sheet the niggaz that got dealt wit fuccin wit the coast
LIKE I SAID MY CUZZIN IS FROM THE COAST & I GUARANTEE HE'S MORE REPUTABLE THAN YOU CUZ I NEVER HEARD OF YOU....YOU ARE CHILDISH & IT'S SATURDAY...I HOPE YOU GO 2 CHURCH 2MORROW & GET THE DEVIL OUT YOUR SPIRIT....GOD TOLD ME 2 TELL YOU THAT...REAL NIGGAS DON'T HIDE...WE MULTIPLY.....& GODS' CHILDREN DON'T FEAR MAN SO THREATEN SOMEBODY ELSE....I AIN'T HARD 2 FIND....& IT'S REAL CRIPPIN....& REAL MOB SHIT...I HAVE NO MERCY 4 DEMONS..LOL

Oct 21, 2003
Yall know how that Kavio situation turned out!! LOL It could be the same girl!!! Remeber O.B.G?? Now you dont see no O.B.G posts right!? The homie said this faggot been on siccness for 4 yrs hatin on forums and gets banned from sites for being a bitch so he/she changes names!! It all matches up now!!! Yall better then me cause i fell for it this time!! LOL! We got your number now ---> Rap critic/Tony/O.B.G rider/jloc/baymaac/spider loc dick ornament/Kavio's white hoe/Who ever you gone be next!! What's the deal with these low life's!! They say argue with an ignorant person and you will lose to experience!! YOU GOT ME!!
thats what I was trying to say LOL

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
MY BAD 4 THE DELAYED REACTION....LET'S JUST IGNORE THE NEGATIVITY & FOCUS ON THE POSITIVE....I'M ABOUT 2 DROP HELLA ALBUMS...MY MUSIC WILL SPEAK 4 ITSELF....& IN REAL LIFE I'M OUT HERE LIKE I'M HOMELESS ON MY GRIMY....HOLLA

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
Another oldschool hit that many people never heard!! From Boozilla album "Full Fledge Members" Featuring: Ike,Doe,K-j & Tay!! Some 98 shit peep it on my myspace!! (Link below)

Mar 5, 2005
good interview to read, KJ & KILLA TAY should come to germany with the whole WCM camp and doin a show, now that would be a dope look!:cool:

new Dosia album in works? damn i hope thats tru!