K-J Interview For Germany Fans!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 10, 2002
^^I just felt like ya'll got the talent. Me and my homies discussed this back when we heard that Kingpins Only cd. When a nigga was just flowin and not talkin bout cars and money all the time. That nigga Tay always actin a got damn foo smashin niggas on these boards. I bet he never thought he would be, but he's becoming an OG internet thug if not already. Keep it up cause Camo Black Ice plus Tay Capone is keeps me laughin in these fucked up times.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I BEEN ON THE SICCNESS FOREVER....I JUST USUALLY DON'T OPEN UP BUT OVER THE YEARS I GET TIRED OF THE BULLSHIT...AT LEAST I SPEAK THE TRUTH...FUCC THESE GOOBERS...WE STILL RARELY RAP ABOUT CARS & MONEY....WE RAP ABOUT GETTIN IT..IF I PUT A CAR IN A RAP EITHER I GOT IT OR WANT 2 BUY IT...I'M NOT INTO ALL THAT FRONTIN SHIT....ONE OF MY FAVORITE LINES IS"HOLLER AT A NOTOWN BOSS WITH NO BENTLEY".....WE 100 ROUND HERE

Apr 25, 2002
@KJ

I bought two PLANET ASIA cds. He's tight on the mic. I wondered why yall ain't never get down repping the same town. Oh well. I'm a fan of both sides so maybe that'll add fuel 2 the fire inside you to spit some major heat.

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
Old but New song on my myspace featuring: Rymedy, (My Brother) Kontak, Me & Tay Capone! We did this for my brother Kontak Mixtape about a year ago!! Check out my brother page too he the first person on my top friends!!! Good lookin!!

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
I bought two PLANET ASIA cds. He's tight on the mic. I wondered why yall ain't never get down repping the same town. Oh well. I'm a fan of both sides so maybe that'll add fuel 2 the fire inside you to spit some major heat.
Nigga's be on some high power shit!! Since i wasn't out there makin moves they act too good!! 1 on the homies (no names) told me when he talk to me he expect to hear that im in the studio wit mess or yuk or somethin and if not he gotta keep it movin on me!!! WOOOW!! Power is a mutha in the wrong hands thats why i prefer my Gage power in my hands for these kinda clowns. It's what i call my higher power hahahah!

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
C'MON CRIP...I'M NOT SCARED OF NO MAN...FEAR IS NOT A FACTOR 4 ME.....STOP NAMEDROPPING NIGGA...MY WHOLE FAMILY IS FROM LA CUZZ....IF SPIDER HAD A PROBLEM WITH ME IT WOULDN'T BE ADDRESSED LIKE THIS & IT WOULDN'T HAVE TAKEN 9 YEARS 2 SURFACE....THE HOMIE IS 100 WITH ME...HE NEVER DID ME WRONG SO WE GOOD....

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
yall niggaz sound like hoes and tay know he scared of the homie spider
I knew it!!! This bitch ass nigga made another name called jloc on youtube and started hatin again!! Are you obsessed wit me you fuckin faggot!!! Leave it to the streets!! We said enough to eachother online!!! All you doin is talkin about spider!! Spider dont have a problem wit us and we dont have no problem wit him!! You came out the blue wit his name!!!! Get a life or go gangbang somewhere since you a rider!! Go post on a block or somthin. You a spider loc dick kissin k-j stalker. Gay as fuck!!!

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
Why this nigga post on youtube-----> this nigga cant rap he got punked by freddie smith at awol and knocced out and had to get a restraining order against him???? Dont make me make findin you a mission cause i will blow yo mind!!!!

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
ARE YOU THE WHOLE COAST NIGGA...I GOT A COUSIN FROM THE COAST CUZZ...& I AIN'T GOTTA TOSS NAMES AROUND CUZ IF SOMETHING HAPPEN YOU DON'T NEED 2 KNOW WHERE IT'S COMIN FROM...I TOLD YOU I GREW UP IN LA....BUT IT'S REALLY NOT WHERE YOU FROM....IT'S WHERE YOU AT....YOU AIN'T GONE GET FAR BANGIN IN HERE...IT'S REAL SHIT...& INTERNET BANGIN IS BOOTSY NIGGA...STEP YOUR CRIP GAME UP CUZZ....YOU COULD HAVE PROBABLY GOT SOME LOVE....LOL....IT IS WHAT IT IS...GO AHEAD & SAY WHAT YOU WANT....I'M NOT FUCCIN WITH YOU

Feb 4, 2009
yall niggaz is weenies cuzzz and triccs yall niggaz is spooked behind the computer screen and kj beggin for a career..if you wanna see me i ll be in the nipsey hussle spider loc smoke 1 wid us video i ll shout you out on behind the scenes so you know what it do bitch nigga..thats why your rap career is in the toilet now nigga.flood the market was garbage nigga and kj aint rapped in 9 years and all of a sudden he think he tight lets keep it real nigga..and bo aint pushin no units.spider loc big paybacc piper ero e note big foot from avalon we the future.baymaac