Justices extend gun owner rights nationwide

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
wrong

<--- 100% DEMOCRAT, 100% FOR OUR 2nd AMENDMENT and IMMIGRATION CONTROL

dont assume we're all the same breh
Then you're not REALLY 100% democrat. Democrats in office represent big government and limitation of rights for the people (as proven in 2010). They also (obviously) don't give a fuck much about immigration control because if they DID, they would do what every other country in the world does...find people who are here illegally and deport them.

Thing about Dems and Repubs in office is, they talk a good game. While you may be a registered democrat, it sounds like you may be on both sides of the fence...depending on the issue. WHICH, by the way, is a GOOD thing...we need more people to THINK for themselves...not let their party think for them.

Glad you have your own brain.

Sep 5, 2008
Obama endorsed Illinois handgun ban. (Apr 2008)
Ban semi-automatics, and more possession restrictions. (Jul 1998)

http://www.ontheissues.org/barack_obama.htm
you conveniently left out the part that is attached to that

Ok for states & cities to determine local gun laws. (Apr 2008)
Obama endorsed Illinois handgun ban. (Apr 2008)

"As I said, I have never favored an all-out ban on handguns. What I think we can provide is common-sense approaches to the issue of illegal guns that are ending up on the streets."

LINK (QUOTE)
So you're proving my point?

Obama, meanwhile, proposes several gun-control laws, including restricting purchases of weapons and ammunition at gun shows, establishing a national database that would capture and record imprints left by bullets, and making gun locks mandatory. On the issue of prohibiting citizens from carrying concealed weapons, Obama said he believes national legislation should be passed to "prevent other states' laws [allowing citizens to conceal their guns] from threatening the safety of Illinois residents."

LINK (ARTICLE)
How is that a gun ban?

Obama was a board member of the Joyce Foundation which funds and maintains several gun control organizations in the United States.

LINK (ARTICLE)
The Joyce Foundation, "supports efforts to bring the firearms industry under comprehensive consumer product health and safety oversight as the most promising long-term strategy for reducing deaths and injuries from handguns and other firearms."

Gun control != gun ban.

Principles that Obama supports on gun issues: - Ban the sale or transfer of all forms of semi-automatic weapons. - Increase state restrictions on the purchase and possession of firearms. - Require manufacturers to provide child-safety locks with firearms.

1998 IL STATE LEGISLATIVE NATIONAL POLITICAL AWARENESS TEST JUL 2, 1998
Do you have an actual source for this? unfortunately that site doesnt link to proof..

"I believe in keeping guns out of our inner cities, and that our leaders must say so in the face of the gun manfuacturer's lobby. But I also believe that when a gangbanger shoots indiscriminately into a crowd because he feels someone disrespected him, we have a problem of morality. Not only do ew need to punish thatman for his crime, but we need to acknowledge that there's a hole in his heart, one that government programs alone may not be able to repair."

LINK (QUOTE)
Bro, that link to the "quote", doesn't have it on the page anywhere. Infact it actually says

Guns
Obama tells gun owners in campaign speeches that he believes the Constitution protects their rights and that he doesn&#8217;t want to take away their guns.

and you know what? none of those quotes matter anyways, even the ones I posted... and you know why too...

because its all just political bullshit.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
Then you're not REALLY 100% democrat. Democrats in office represent big government and limitation of rights for the people (as proven in 2010). They also (obviously) don't give a fuck much about immigration control because if they DID, they would do what every other country in the world does...find people who are here illegally and deport them.

Thing about Dems and Repubs in office is, they talk a good game. While you may be a registered democrat, it sounds like you may be on both sides of the fence...depending on the issue. WHICH, by the way, is a GOOD thing...we need more people to THINK for themselves...not let their party think for them.

Glad you have your own brain.
i see what your saying, the fact is our elected officials are usually extreme on one side of the spectrum or another depending on who represents your district. They receive the majority vote of the population in the primary and general election.

So i have 2 choices, give my vote to someone who i know will not win, or give my vote to a democrat who agrees with a lot i care about like health care, education, jobs but may disagree on other things like gun control or immigration. I love guns but id rather have health care.

And to add to that, not all democrats are the same, there are very conservative blue dog democrats like Ben Nelson and Bart Stupak. There are different caucuses within the party itself but like i said earlier, it all depends on your district.

But yes it sucks that i am forced to vote for candidate who may not represent everything i am about, but thats life. But i love what dems do and i cant stand the greed of Republicans, especially from our State Legislature, i cant stand the hippyness of the green party and everyone else just doesnt stand a chance.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
Politics exists. Saying "fuck politics" is like saying "fuck The Police."

Its here, its gonna stay here and if you really want to change it, do something about it. It's not as hard as you think. They care about 2 things. Votes and Money. If you can figure out a way to control either or both, then YOU have the power.

Nov 16, 2006
Why should my hard earned pay check be reduced by high taxes because others have failed in life, and made bad decisions. See thats whats great about this country it allows those who have failed a second chance.

Then there are those who abuse the system, and never decide to better themselves. While we, the workers, pay for the WIC coupons, Welfare, income tax, and Health Care. Me and my family have yet to qualify for health care because we are not poor enough. (Middle-Class)

It seems as if Liberals, and Conservatives are treating politics as a gang war. They have forgotten to represent the people, and they have more interest in representing there political party.

I believe there should be certain requirement to own a gun, or maybe have people who want to own guns, apply for a permit(Just like there is now). There is many stupid people who would kill one another for something pitiful.

What many Liberals fail to see is if you raises taxes on these so-called "greedy"(as someone mentioned) people, businessmen will take there business to somewhere else (state/country). The only people that will be hurt by this will be the people. There will be NO jobs. I would also like to add that if they raise taxes like the democrats that are in control, in state congress, They will not be helping the people, but making it more difficult. Big companies can simply raise there produce prices to compensate for taxes they had to pay. This will be only hurting the people because we will be forced to purchase at high prices.

-Independent

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
Why should my hard earned pay check be reduced by high taxes because others have failed in life, and made bad decisions. See thats whats great about this country it allows those who have failed a second chance.

Then there are those who abuse the system, and never decide to better themselves. While we, the workers, pay for the WIC coupons, Welfare, income tax, and Health Care. Me and my family have yet to qualify for health care because we are not poor enough. (Middle-Class)

It seems as if Liberals, and Conservatives are treating politics as a gang war. They have forgotten to represent the people, and they have more interest in representing there political party.

I believe there should be certain requirement to own a gun, or maybe have people who want to own guns, apply for a permit(Just like there is now). There is many stupid people who would kill one another for something pitiful.

What many Liberals fail to see is if you raises taxes on these so-called "greedy"(as someone mentioned) people, businessmen will take there business to somewhere else (state/country). The only people that will be hurt by this will be the people. There will be NO jobs. I would also like to add that if they raise taxes like the democrats that are in control, in state congress, They will not be helping the people, but making it more difficult. Big companies can simply raise there produce prices to compensate for taxes they had to pay. This will be only hurting the people because we will be forced to purchase at high prices.

-Independent
I dont believe business taxes scare away corporations. If they won't want to do business SOMEONE ELSE WILL.

Nov 20, 2006
All of you just tripping cuz you can't go and open carry when you get your grocerys. That's the only thing arizona got going for it tho.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
you conveniently left out the part that is attached to that

So you're proving my point?

How is that a gun ban?

The Joyce Foundation, "supports efforts to bring the firearms industry under comprehensive consumer product health and safety oversight as the most promising long-term strategy for reducing deaths and injuries from handguns and other firearms."

Gun control != gun ban.

Do you have an actual source for this? unfortunately that site doesnt link to proof..

Bro, that link to the "quote", doesn't have it on the page anywhere. Infact it actually says

and you know what? none of those quotes matter anyways, even the ones I posted... and you know why too...

because its all just political bullshit.
http://www.ontheissues.org/Celeb/Barack_Obama_Gun_Control.htm

There are the quotes. I don't care either way, 'cause many things Obama says is a bunch of bullshit. He's been proven full of shit many times.

Nov 20, 2006
We can open carry in cali.... just cant have bullets in it lol
You can open carry but alot of cops dont know that or dont give a fuck, they'll hold you at gunpoint, especially if you're mexican. fuck that ha. Here they just passed that bill where you can have your shit concealed as long as you're 21. That other law they passed here..fuck that