Justices extend gun owner rights nationwide

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2009
Gun Gun Guns for everyone!!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100628/ap_on_bi_ge/us_supreme_court_guns

take that you New World Order gun control people!

Looks like Obama's Gun Ban wishes are failing...

Good! because what hitler did only had success because of
gun control. And so many other tyrants brought depopulation
because of gun control.

Ah it's a great day! Good to see some justice in the world!
First gun ban defeated.. next health care mandate elimination !

Oh yeah ... guns... keeping people free since the USA won its independence !

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
fuck this gun control bullshit

we need ignorant idiot control to stay safe not gun control

Aug 23, 2002
Source for "obamas gun ban wishes" ?
Common knowledge would tell you that Democrats = total gun control.

Fuck gun control on any level, if we go to that then all the people that can actually protect themselves with guns will have to give them up. Do you really think someone is gonna give up their gun that got it illegally? No. Fuck gun control... fuck any goverment control. The whole thing with having the freedom of having guns is to oppose a tyrannical goverment and how long do you actually think this goverment is going to last before becoming tyrannical? it already is

BTW I'm an independent... hate both parties... all bullshit and wish there was a 3rd party that was for personal freedoms because we are losing to many by the day, minute, second... whatever.

Nov 2, 2002
guns are band here except for sport purposes and from memory there has been 2 shooting deaths in the past 2 years.
try telling that to 2nd ammendment fetishists we got over here. They have to protect themselves from the government because its such a big threat to their way of life, lol.

Sep 5, 2008
guns are band here except for sport purposes and from memory there has been 2 shooting deaths in the past 2 years.
per capita, USA only has about 4x more murders than AUS.

When you factor in the population density I think it's pretty easy to see - "banding" guns here isn't going to make anyone safer.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
"As I said, I have never favored an all-out ban on handguns. What I think we can provide is common-sense approaches to the issue of illegal guns that are ending up on the streets."

LINK (QUOTE)

Obama, meanwhile, proposes several gun-control laws, including restricting purchases of weapons and ammunition at gun shows, establishing a national database that would capture and record imprints left by bullets, and making gun locks mandatory. On the issue of prohibiting citizens from carrying concealed weapons, Obama said he believes national legislation should be passed to "prevent other states' laws [allowing citizens to conceal their guns] from threatening the safety of Illinois residents."

LINK (ARTICLE)

Obama was a board member of the Joyce Foundation which funds and maintains several gun control organizations in the United States.

LINK (ARTICLE)

Principles that Obama supports on gun issues: - Ban the sale or transfer of all forms of semi-automatic weapons. - Increase state restrictions on the purchase and possession of firearms. - Require manufacturers to provide child-safety locks with firearms.

1998 IL STATE LEGISLATIVE NATIONAL POLITICAL AWARENESS TEST JUL 2, 1998

"I believe in keeping guns out of our inner cities, and that our leaders must say so in the face of the gun manfuacturer's lobby. But I also believe that when a gangbanger shoots indiscriminately into a crowd because he feels someone disrespected him, we have a problem of morality. Not only do ew need to punish thatman for his crime, but we need to acknowledge that there's a hole in his heart, one that government programs alone may not be able to repair."

LINK (QUOTE)

http://glassbooth.org/explore/index/barack-obama/11/gun-control/9/