Just turned 30

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
yea the homie Alvin came over with these 2 younger cats Noah and Chris(24). He broke out a bottle of UV Orange, shots. wtf man this sweet as robotussin shit man was horrible. and once that was gone we tapped into the bottle of cazadores I was saving for the BBQ party on Saturday. then we were reminiscing about old times and these young guys were talkin about how we are OGs and should be on posters and shit. im a humble guy so I was lookin at these guys like wtf are they talking about, but i guess its cool they look up to us like that. I was rough as fuckk the next day, woke up like 3 times to puke and dry heave

Apr 25, 2002
but ya boy still managed to be the BBQ master in that muthafucka haha

burgers brats, hotdogs, porkchops, chicken wings and legs. my lady made guacomole, avacado, lime, onion, tomato, and her adobo seasoning. AND she made these cored strawberrys that she filled with a mix of tequila and jello, and let it set in the freezer, then she took them out and dipped them in margarita salt and a slice of lime. lil mini shots you just eat the whole thing and have the lime slice after. good times man with old friends and people i called up and havent seen in a minute

Apr 25, 2002
You ain't bullshittin. When I party [hard] on a Saturday night, I struggle to get to work... on Monday. I thought it was just me and the way my body is breaking down but I've found that it's pretty common. Thank God for Xanax.
damn man hahah. my friend takes xanax and gave me one to try it out one time, that shit put me down, had me struggling to wake up in the morning, as if I smoked an 1/8 before bedtime

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
turned 28 today....no complaints :)

The older I get the less my B-day's are about spedning it with my homies, but more so with my family...then again I now have a wife and a 6 week old son....

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005

The older I get the less my B-day's are about spedning it with my homies, but more so with my family...then again I now have a wife and a 6 week old son....
wow, congrats on your littler son and wife, bro.
I want to make me a man child too, hopefully soon.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002

Right on pimp...Congrats on your son..I remember you mentioning your wife was expecting in a couple of posts....

And happy birthday...

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
I'll be 36 in August and I'm still great at everything. I tore my ACL a little over a year ago playing hoops and I'm finally playing hoops again. Still great. I do get nuts hangovers also. I can't believe the physical toll it takes on my body even 2 days later.

Dec 4, 2006
I started filtering my friends when I hit 27-29...I'm 34 now..

I went from having a gang of friends to only having a few that I can depend on when I need a hand or advice...

I still party, but not as often as before...I'm more careful with everything...

I don't fight, I don't argue but I still don't love them hoes....