Just turned 30

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
my old high school friend's older brother Darren told me the 20s was the years where you are hitting the gas and 30s are cruise control, your circle of friends gets smaller but tighter due to filtering out the bs. he says the 30s was his favorite years. what does the siccness brethren and bruhs have to say about this milestone, im half way to 60 muthafuckaz

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
my thirties has meant my money is hella more on point, I still can go out and party, I aint stupid, and get way more pussy getting thrown@me.

drawbacks include this lone, grey hair in my goatee.

but yeah, lost a lot of people that may have been friends in the past, for one reason or another. but I stay tight as fuck with my family and the fewer friends I have are solid as fuck.

been fun so far.

Jan 18, 2006
Im bout to be 30 so hope its true although i just dont believe it is besides the circles of friends thing.

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
32 and cruising

Trimmed out all the bullshit and got enough bank to do whatever for the most part

Can't go quite as hard cause the hangover is way worse now but I know my limits thanks to my 20's so I don't feel the need to push it over the limit just to have a good time.

30's is on point thus far for real

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
31 checking in to the OG of the siccness thread.....I have about 10 good friends that i consider brothers.Ive known 2 since i was 8 and the rest since early high school..My friends are in place....

I still play hoop with the young cats, have minor aches and pains sometimes that i didnt use to tho (lol) but thats casue i picked up some extra weight and my body isnt use to it.....Still have all my hair..A few grey strands here and there but nothing major....Although i do have one long hair growing out of my ear...

Im kinda strict on my kids but at 31 feel like i can still relate to the well and understand where they are coming from..(not out of touch)

30's is kinda pimp know that i thing about it...

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
aw man
I be fucking HOOPIN on them younger cats, all day.
but then my knee starts hurting and I can't play for another week or so.

Mar 18, 2003
Can't go quite as hard cause the hangover is way worse now but I know my limits thanks to my 20's so I don't feel the need to push it over the limit just to have a good time.
You ain't bullshittin. When I party [hard] on a Saturday night, I struggle to get to work... on Monday. I thought it was just me and the way my body is breaking down but I've found that it's pretty common. Thank God for Xanax.