just out of curiosity ....what yall think

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
B

Bayluv

Cellski is tighter than RBL.

Cellski made that Bounce to this beat. Both RBL and Cellski are tight, but Cellski Mr. Predictor is better than RBL.

Apr 25, 2002
both are tite as fuck...... rbl had some slumpage on that, but so did cellski..... It was a tie... if i had to decide i owuld have to flip a coin!!!!!

ps cellski i am gunna send you a pm maybe we can make some shit happen homie!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Yup, I remember I was so dissapointed when the tape didnt have Stressed Out on it even thought the tracklisting listed it. I actually dubbed the "Stressed Out" track from my WCBB1 cd onto a blank tape with the rest of Mr Predicter so that it followed the correct tracklisting, haha

thanks for the honesty yall everybody.But to don mega i aint on no internet bangin but i dont see no niggas block hoggin like me.on the block everyday.hustlmatic nigga.rbl dont even be in hp no moe.but you see cellski through there nigga.street credibility.NIGGA PLEASE.i am the streets fool.

BIGTREEZENT

CEO of Big Treez Ent.
Apr 25, 2002
cell whats crackin? you had to make it hard. that 1 cant really be answered, by me any way. both of those are the real bay classics though. just like you said in the interview " nigga i did the bounce to this shit. I did the mr predicter. i did the canadian bacon and hashbrowns!!!!"cellski cant be fucked wit! and for you don mega type suckaz, aint no one ridin no type of nutts, just givin credit where its due!!!

May 9, 2002
THERIGHTWAYPROD.COM
Messeage 4 Cellski

cellskiaka2took said:
thanks for the honesty yall everybody.But to don mega i aint on no internet bangin but i dont see no niggas block hoggin like me.on the block everyday.hustlmatic nigga.rbl dont even be in hp no moe.but you see cellski through there nigga.street credibility.NIGGA PLEASE.i am the streets fool.
I'm not an internet banger either ,but Cellski nigga what you talkin bout street credibility....i'm a boss nigga.... you can't even question Black "C" or RBL street credibility in the Point nigga, or Frisco period.... you so called block hoggin cause you got to nigga yo hustle ain't right.... and you ain't even block hoggin nigga ,you jus a nigga who still on the block rappin nigga, we raised niggas and earned ours nigga... you know that yoself nigga.. what i did for the block wether rap or jus block shit period, haters and millenium thugs can't even knoc nigga...so don't try ta get on this internet and question are street credibility, sayin we ain't in HP no more nigga...we around allday nigga believe that!...and you ain't a Lakeview ridah anyway, you a Lakeview rapper nigga...and thats the real...thinkin a nigga wasn't gon see this shit!..One Luv 2 My WestMob Ridahs who Represent this real shit...you betta ask somebody fool...Oh Yea!.. why you haven't got at ya boy, ya scared ya might get hit nigga, you a Millenium thug tryin ta question a boss credibility...I thought I was yo Homie...but I see how scary niggas abandon real niggas when shit get thick...I'm Out And One Luv 2 My Folks Who Recognize Some Real Classic shit! (Ruthless By Law)... HP/RBL FRISCONIAN 4 LIFE NIGGA! A Real Prime Factor

Apr 25, 2002
NO BEEF
y'all mothafuckin legends!!!
y'all are both bosses...real bosses!!!

we need cats like y'all to put all feelings aside and school us young bucks on the game...we need to keep this game positive cus we've been swamped with funkin for too long

i would hate to see a rivalry start up between some of the dopest cats to ever bless our ears

so y'all should call eachother on the phone right now...make a boss move...and get the sco crackin again

that's just my two cents

whoa whoa whoa.what is this.goddamn black i never would thought you would say some shit like that about ya(if this is really black) boy.man that just fucked me up.man if somebody go say i aint got know street credibility what else i suppose to do not say nuthin.i aint sayin it like yall dont be in hp like that ,but nigga you know the reals.i aint never hated on yall,i always mention yall in my interviews(you too).nigga we started together my style was diffrent and yours was too.thats why we fucked wit each other.nigga we virgos. NIGGA WE THEN HUSTLED TOGETHER BACK IN THE DAYS FROM HARBOR TO THE VIEW BANGIN AND EVERYTHING NIGGA YOU KNOW THAT NIGGA.as far as them comments you made you probably seen that shit and got heated.we aint about to start this shit. imma let them go.niggas know the reals,my city love me.nigga imma a lakeview nigga go stay a lakeview nigga reppin this frisco movement.thats the problem niggas always trippin off nuthin.this the net where we talk to our fans and keep it real thats why i be on here.for me to see that and we aint talked in a minute,that aint cool.i be askin was up wit black all the time,tell em to get at me.the same # for 10 years.nigga you lost kyle i lost nut we fell each other pain.we gotta keep the movement goin,nigga hit me .imma e-maIL YOU MY #.HIT ME BACK ON THE E-MAIL