just out of curiosity ....what yall think

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
REAL CLOSE! Both of these albums are SF legendary albums but RBL takes it. My main reason is because they are a group and had damn good chemistry. Not takin anything away from your shit Cell, but the duo thing is what does it for me!

D

Don Mega

probly RBL

i aint heard mr predictor except a couple tracks, it wuz alright, but i dont know why fools be ridin yo nutts so hard, it sound average, i liked "stressed out" but i liked Baldhead Rick's verse on it

besides, i question ure street credibility

RBL r real "gangstas" from "tha streets" of "Huntas Pizzoint", "beeyatch"

Apr 25, 2002
Is there anyway we can cop on your Inner City Life album or your Livin in Da Bay album. Holla. But yah, RBL was dope, i liked their first album better. I like the flow of Mr. Predictor. So imma take Mr. Predictor over RBL. Stressed out was the shit.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
very very close comparison, both very good CLASSIC Bay Area and West Coast albums, both release around the same time with similar features and sound, I have to go with Mr. Predicter, although a lot of people will probably say RBL mainly because RBL generated more press because they had nationwide radio and video play with Bounce To This (which sadly didn't include the man that produced and was featured on the album version, Mr. Predicter himself Cellski),

I have to go with Mr. Predicter though, that album is in my top 5 favorites ever, the beats, the style of rappin, the artists featured, the Bay at the time these albums came out was untouchable, and this is a big reason why, Livin In The Bay could have been a big hit, had it had a radio version, which it probably does, and maybe a video which was big for the Bay at that time too,

I dunno hard to explain, I'm sure a question that could be debated all day, everybody has there favorites, I give the edge to Cellski, although RBL was my favorite group when the original group existed, Ruthless By Law was partly a Cellski album anyway if you think about it, with him producing and appearing on more than one song

May 6, 2002
Thats easy for me, Mr. Predictor. Mr. Predictor is hands down the best bay area album ever made. With RBL and a few others at a distant 2-5 or so.

yea whats up with an OG Mr. Predictor 2Took?

May 7, 2002
Im goin with RBL

Id have to say Ruthless by Law,

Reason: That album has a taste of many flavors from puffin j's, to anthems, to set savin, back to switchen 2 beats on alternate verses. Hitman emerged, and Mr. Cee provided a creative aspect to the group that made the duo between Black C and him unique. He was more of the clever lyracist and Black was the muscle.....If those two had made a sequal to Ruthless oh boi..............

Cellski's album was more raw in production but is still a trunk smasher..............

Both were sick but Im sticken to R.B.L. Ruthless by Law

Ill give them a double West up......

Apr 25, 2002
Extremely close for me - Im gonna say RBL, just because its my favorite album of all time in the first place... plus you had put in some work on that album too. Mr Predicter was only on tape back in the day so I couldnt slump it in my ride which had a cd deck. But best believe that shit was in the walkman at school and work! Check it, out of my top 5 favorite albums, Cellski put in work on 4 of them!

1. RBL - Ruthless By Law

2. Young Cellski - Mr Predicter

3. JT - Playaz In The Game

4. Herm - Trying To Survive In The Ghetto

5. West Coast Bad Boys