just out of curiosity ....what yall think

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
M

MrFreeze

YOUNGMOE said:
AND THAT'S HOW A BOSS ACTS

y'all need to save this whole post
and see that's how a boss does...
this is testament to how everyone should act
things got outta control for a second
and REAL MEN respond like this

that's respect!!!
very true.

B

Bayluv

Man yall gotta get it right.

Man, I get all kinds of shit on this board. Fools be hating. I live with it. But man you Cellski and Black C , yall some Bosses. I feel the pain of yall losing Mr. C and Cougnut. They where my homies, too. I am from Deep East Oakland and it took us a long time to appreciate Frisco rap because we were hard headed. But seeing you two beef breaks my heart. We got mad Respect for RBL and Inner city Rappers in East Oakland. The street life is hard, especially for black males. For a person to call themselves Black C is saying that he wont sellout. And for Cellski to have an album cover like Hash brown and Canadian Bacon shows graphically the harrassment black males face all around the world.

Move on Blackman , Move on.

Postive
Education
Always
Corrects
Errors

One love, Deep East Oakland and Bay Luv

B

Bayluv

EA is a bitch. Just wanted Cellski and Black C to know

EA is a white stupid Honkey. I just wanted to let Cellski and Black C know that EA is a Fake Poser Rapper trying to get props.

B

Bayluv

EA is the first Gay Rapper using the Bay style. Just wanted to inform RBL and Cellski

You want to hear to Gay Area Rap, then listen to the pioneer named EA from Union City. His album is Titled" The Cumming out da Closet of the Bay"

B

Bayluv

You see EA is one Gay Honkey Rapper

EA is trying to get other Bay Rappers on his album, but for some reason he is getting no one. He is Gay and Proud. He perfers Samoan men.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

gayluv be throw it up for that castro blocc east side faggot mafia gangsta clicc straight pink raggin and dicc saggin heterosexual bashin' nigga shut yo ass up, you a super succa and you caint fade this

May 9, 2002
THERIGHTWAYPROD.COM
Message 2 Cellski

Ya know I got nuthin but luv 4 you nigga...and you should know that 4 a fact...we go back before this rap shit...you,Cougnut(RIP),Baldhead Ric the View period...you Know it's luv...but maybe I took shit out of context alittle bit, but it seemed 2 me that a fan questioned yo street credibility and you turned around and questioned RBL street credibility, i don't know maybe i'm wrong...but like I said playa its allgood, I still luv ya...Oh Yeah I never had ya # since my homie passed nigga, but I emailed ya both of mine...One Luv My Nig Hit Me! (HP/RBL FRISCONIAN)