Just Curious

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2013
Funny how you cunts call us Europeans Nazis, while you guys still live in one of the most racist Countrys in the World - in Germany & Rest of europe you can have a good life as a black person just like everybody else, sure some people will look at you like your an alien, but we dont have a racist system, that will lock up black persons longer & more frequently than whites, i could go on with some more stuff like that.
Also I think you behave like fucking Nazis since your "War on Terror" Guantanamo is your grail of Freedom or what ? Wich Freedom anyway ? The Freedom you gave in for a Trade with the "Patriot Act" ? I hope you guys really felt patriotic while making yourselfs to slaves. And thank you guys for your help & support all around the Globe... We love you !!! People in Irak, Afghanistan, Sudan, and whatnot Countrys would like to shake your hands, if theyll still had em and they werent bombed away by your fucking drones you "Proud American Soldiers" when was the Last Time you won on a Battlefield ??? If its Man vs. Man on a Battlefield you got your Ass kicked all the time since vietnam. Last Time you Won in a War Men vs Men was against Nazi Deutschland, and that was exactly the Last Time your Country did a good Job... So pls just shut the fuck up guys.. no need to be buthurt...

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Funny how you cunts call us Europeans Nazis, while you guys still live in one of the most racist Countrys in the World - in Germany & Rest of europe you can have a good life as a black person just like everybody else, sure some people will look at you like your an alien, but we dont have a racist system, that will lock up black persons longer & more frequently than whites, i could go on with some more stuff like that.
Also I think you behave like fucking Nazis since your "War on Terror" Guantanamo is your grail of Freedom or what ? Wich Freedom anyway ? The Freedom you gave in for a Trade with the "Patriot Act" ? I hope you guys really felt patriotic while making yourselfs to slaves. And thank you guys for your help & support all around the Globe... We love you !!! People in Irak, Afghanistan, Sudan, and whatnot Countrys would like to shake your hands, if theyll still had em and they werent bombed away by your fucking drones you "Proud American Soldiers" when was the Last Time you won on a Battlefield ??? If its Man vs. Man on a Battlefield you got your Ass kicked all the time since vietnam. Last Time you Won in a War Men vs Men was against Nazi Deutschland, and that was exactly the Last Time your Country did a good Job... So pls just shut the fuck up guys.. no need to be buthurt...

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Unfortunately he is, in many ways, a puppet for the racist white politicians... cant we all just admit that every political system is fucced up

USA - Police state (nuff said)

UK - Cant own guns, all communications tapped into, independent media has 0 influence and people are ignorant from being lied to (for example, very few people support legalization), internet being censored

German - feminised system where feminism is a powerful influence

Dec 2, 2013
That's funny calling us the new Nazi's when you can't even own guns
Maybe this is the Reason that leads to stuff like this

And were not allowed to have guns, but it dont mean we dont have em. We have like 1/8 of our Population Armed. But we dont see a sense in walking arround with guns like you guys do, because all the nonsense Killing that will come with a Behaviour like your Society does. This just seems completly Insane to us Europeans.

Dec 13, 2013
Maybe this is the Reason that leads to stuff like this

And were not allowed to have guns, but it dont mean we dont have em. We have like 1/8 of our Population Armed. But we dont see a sense in walking arround with guns like you guys do, because all the nonsense Killing that will come with a Behaviour like your Society does. This just seems completly Insane to us Europeans.
stay in europe then bro on european forums if you dont like the us