Just Curious

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Russians suffered the most casualties in the entire war you british faggot. And when your country full of garbage food, pasty, fucked up teeth losers was on the brink of extinction Canada and America came and saved you.

So kill yourself ingrate.
Nope, the Russians reached Berlin first

The Fall of Berlin, 1945

Nov 18, 2010
Shut the fuck up juggalo

Dont you have some members to harass in private messages about how to fit in? Fuckin loser lol

You seen cut-throat say the only thing keeping you on at all is calling me french so you try to take off with it. Difference is it is a joke, I'm italian, so it is funny.

But you know what isn't a joke? Your sad, pathetic, lonely life. How does it feel to be so lonely that you try your best to be friends with strangers online that make fun of you? Tell me...

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Rooting for nazi germany is fucked up. So fuck you for that British cunt.
We kicked hella nazi butt... I was just saying that the french got whooped and the russians beat germany, not canada

Thats a bad misinterpretation I want to clear up... I would never root for the nazis... Ima go play wolfenstein now to cheer myself up, peace out

Last edited:

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Dude is hella racist
Breh, call me a juggalo, call me a fag, call me a fatass, say I have no friends, call me autistic, roast me on every fucking thread, but dont say Im racist... thats one thing I know I aint and I dont take lightly to

But knowing you, youll probably spread some shit about me being racist and everybody will hate me slightly more than they already do... smh

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I definitely regret making those posts about nazis bcuz yall can easily misinterpret what Im saying, but I meant to use it as an example of the french getting their asses kicked

I have been hella retarded on here and admittedly made a lotta posts I regret, but Im obviously not retarded enough to support nazis