Just copped an Xbox360...what are some good games?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
gears of war hands down is the game you want right now homie, not only is it the best looking 360 game but it's also alot of fun (and a game that has a gun with a chainsaw, what more could you ask for?!) . if you have live, you can play either multiplayer deathmatch style or also play the story mode (co-op) with a friend over the net.

here's a small taste ;)

Apr 19, 2007
yeah gears is the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you bought your xbox at a perfect time. first you grab gears. then forza motor sports comes out thats gonna be sick for people who dig racing games. then yoiu got battlefield bad company army of two and halo 3 coming all in time for winter gaming

Apr 19, 2007
elite comes with a 120 gig hardrive and has hd cables or some shitand its black. premium has a hardrive 20 gig and its white. basic no hardrive and is white they all play the games. need at least dsl to play online and you need a live membership they sell cards for 60 at most retail stores. or you can order directly with credit card

Nov 7, 2006
east bay rider u shoulda just waited till the 360 elite comes out in like a week or 2 but whateva my top games is

1. Gears Of War
2. Saint's Row
3. Madden
4. Prey (not alot of ppl liked didnt this game but i fuckin love it)
5. Crackdown
6. Dead Or Alive 4

i bought a shitload more but they all werent really worth it so u should deffinetly copp those ones and if u get live alot of arcade games are pretty fun to play

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
saints row is good but does get boring after u've completed it which wont take u long. on the other hand u cant go wrong with gears of war.

Apr 19, 2007
crazy707 said:
The best shooter out right now is Rainbow Six: Las Vegas.
i dont know about all that. gears is better looking and more people play. rainbow six has a better ranking system but a half ass cover system. but still a good game. graw 2 is pretty good game all around

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Nofaceki11a said:
i dont know about all that. gears is better looking and more people play. rainbow six has a better ranking system but a half ass cover system. but still a good game. graw 2 is pretty good game all around
half ass cover system? R6 has quite possibly the best cover system ever. even superior to that in GOW

Nov 7, 2002
Fist person is like Rainbow Six Vegas which is a nother good game you should get on the xbox 360. If you like third person Graw 2 and Gears of War are the best ones out there. Sports MLB 2k7 or NBA Streets Homecourt are both fun as shit or if you havent played Fight night round 3 is the game. If you like rpgs oblivion is the best one out yet. But whatever you end up getting dont buy Def Jams Icon that game is giant piece of shit.

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
KrazeeRDM said:
east bay rider u shoulda just waited till the 360 elite comes out in like a week or 2 but whateva my top games is
yea its koo tho...i got the premium xbox360....do i really need a big ass hard drive like the elite xbox? and that video someone posted of Gears of war is fucking crazy....definite copp this weekend

Jan 2, 2004
hella_numb said:
if you can see the person shooting its 3rd person, if you are lookin out of the characters eyes its first person.

some games go from a 3rd person to a first person zoom tho. like rainbow 6.
I know the difference between the two, it's just that I never picked up Gears of War because I always thought it was a first person shooter and I'm not a big fan of FPS.. Now that I know it's a 3PS, I'll probably pick it up soon.

Jan 28, 2005
Nofaceki11a said:
Gears does have the best graphics for the 360, but online gameplay wise, R6 beats it. Gears gets old after a while. It's very repetitive. With R6 there's a wide variety of game types to play online.