Just copped an Xbox360...what are some good games?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
I just copped one this weekend for the fuck of it...i was wondering what games are out that are worth buying? I bought the Lord Of the Rings game (its warcraft style) and I got battlefield 2 ...but I dont know what games are dope...im looking more towards shooters and fighting games...but anything dope ill take a look at

Mar 17, 2006
u rember contra for the nintendo? its kinda like that but u know, the 07 version, fightin monsters and shit crazy weapons, the graphics are mind blowing

Aug 7, 2003
gears of war is the #1 game on xbox live. its really fun online. the single player is great, kind of short but well worth it. it won many game of the year awards at game shows and stuff. its like the must own title of the xbox 360. game is crazy.

Mar 17, 2006
dont sleep on saints row either, its like GTA but u create ur own character can get him high drunk, pimp out cars the side missions are tight like u have to protect hookers, insurance fraud u throw ur self in front of cars and the more fucked he gets the more money all kinda ghetto mission type shit

Aug 7, 2003
Robby2Slobby said:
Damn, I had no idea, honestly.. Always thought it was fps.
if you can see the person shooting its 3rd person, if you are lookin out of the characters eyes its first person.

some games go from a 3rd person to a first person zoom tho. like rainbow 6.

Apr 19, 2007
1.Gears of war
2.rainbow six vegas
3.graw 2
4. fight night round 3
5. dead or alive 2
6. splinter cell
7.madden 07 but you could wait a couple months and get 08
8.crackdown or saints row. crackdown is cool and all but way short. and saints row is cool for the first day or so and gets boring ( rent first)

Apr 19, 2007
hella_numb said:
if you can see the person shooting its 3rd person, if you are lookin out of the characters eyes its first person.

some games go from a 3rd person to a first person zoom tho. like rainbow 6.
gears of war is a third person shooter. if you ever played metal gear for ps2 its similar to that. theres a cover system and its just sick lots of blood headshots cool weapons cool characters and online gaming is tops. but be prepared to argue with alot of people on xbox live if your online gaming alot of shit talkerz