JUST CAME BACK FROM LA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 17, 2004
Stockton209SS said:
When I go to LA or any so Cal Cuidados it's strictly family oriented. You aint gotta be all mad cause yes foo, NORTENO VISIT THE SOUTH, shouldn't be a suprise. Check out Temecula, or Universal Studios. WELL AGAIN ARMED GRACIAS FOR THE PICS.
Me too homie when I went to San Diego this summer my primo whose lived there his whole life asked me if "you guys got scraps up North" and when I told him we did he just started laughing.... and I was laughing too cause he was calling them foos scraps and I didnt even mention shit

Mar 12, 2005
WXS STOMP3R said:
FUNNY ASS VATOS. GETTING ALL HAPPY AND SHIT. HE'S WEARING RED, HE'S WEARING RED. SO WHAT!!! THAT DONT MEAN SHIT. YOU VATOS ARE TOO MUCH. IM FROM OC WHERE FOOLS WEAR ANGELS JERSEYS AND WEAR ANGEL HATS ALL DAY. PLUS IT'S NOT LIKE THIS FOOL WENT INTO A HOOD OR THREW UP SOMETHING TO SOME REAL GANGSTERS.BUT HE WAS QUICK TO POST IT LIKE HE WAS A JEW WHO JUST WENT THREW PALESTINE OR SOMETHING.

That doesn't make any foo happy, we're just giving the homeboy a welcome WTF?! Plus on top of that San Jo homeboys sport Teal, a sort of Shark or Water Blue, does that mean they're surenos. You putos have a false perception that all nortenos are Color Oriented, that's what you have implanted in your fuckin caso cabron. We don't give a fuck whether he entered a hood or not, same would apply to you. Listen *ESE* You might have gone to the pinta, and shit, and I don't know you, you may be considered a Veterano amongst the Peewees, but Why the fuck would you enter a fuckin Enemigo Hood along with Familia. Like I said when I enter a place I don't know, I'll be careful and if I'm with Familia, you keep it familia and nothing more. Remember not being scared of taking a Balla, is Different from Getting a Balla. When you have kids ESE, it's a whole nother vida for you!

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
THATS NOT WHAT IM TALKING BOUT LOCO. YOU CANT SAY THAT THIS DUDE WASNT TRYNA MAKE A STATEMENT??? I BEEN UP NORTH BUT I DONT TAKE PICTURES OF VATOS IN BLUE SHIRTS OR DODGER CAPS OR ANYTHING. THEN PICTURES OF THE FREEWAY AND STREETS. THEN SAYING FOOLS GOT PUNKED BY BLACKS AND WHITES. PEOPLE GET PUNKED BY ALL RACES.COME ON ESE YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK I'M TALKING BOUT. YOU GOT BETTER COMMON SENSE ON HERE OUTTA EVERYBODY.
I'LL LET THEM LOS BOYS HANDLE THE REST.
AY SACRA YOU MUST BE TAKING STEROIDS TOO, CONSIDERING HOW MUCH PEDALING YOU DO ON MY NUTS.AND IT DONT LOOK LIKE YOU GONNA STOP ANYTIME SOON.

Mar 12, 2005
Pues, foos have different ways of Expressing themselves, and I just think he was sheading some LUZ on the subject. If I were an LA gato, I would have taken a picture of me joggin on the San Fran Golden Gate Bridge. I don't think he intended the Pictures to be any thing more than what he experience en Los. That's all. But you can take it how it is Loco. It wasn't really any statement on his part, you were the one who provoked him into saying Llantas and Gringos punk Surenos. Same does apply in the Norte, but don't even trip of shit like that, since you've been in the Pinta, and done more work then me or him, masa como asi shouldn't bother you loco.

Jul 21, 2004
WXS STOMP3R said:
THATS NOT WHAT IM TALKING BOUT LOCO. YOU CANT SAY THAT THIS DUDE WASNT TRYNA MAKE A STATEMENT??? I BEEN UP NORTH BUT I DONT TAKE PICTURES OF VATOS IN BLUE SHIRTS OR DODGER CAPS OR ANYTHING. THEN PICTURES OF THE FREEWAY AND STREETS. THEN SAYING FOOLS GOT PUNKED BY BLACKS AND WHITES. PEOPLE GET PUNKED BY ALL RACES.COME ON ESE YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK I'M TALKING BOUT. YOU GOT BETTER COMMON SENSE ON HERE OUTTA EVERYBODY.

i just snapped the pic to show what i was talking about.. your taking this way to hard and now your beaging Stockton209SS to understand what your talking about. LA is a crazy place, yea i saw some eses get punked by whites and blacks... i saw a black guy clowing some prostitue on wilshire accross from some building that said "GAYLORD" of all thing at the top... I saw a bum get robed by some black kid...

who cares if i was on the freeway..? thats the only way to get around with the narow ass short streets they got over there.. If u want ill show u the othere pics i took to, u know the ones of my tias and my lil girl when we got her a raspado...

stop geting so butt hurt man

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
BUTTHURT THAT'S FUNNY. I DONT RATIONALIZE THINGS. I COULD CARE LESS. ANY MOTHERFUCKER THAT'S REAL KNOWS WHAT IM SAYING IS TRUE. I GUESS I BETTER WATCH IT FOR THE NORTENO JIHAD THAT'S BOUT TO HIT THIS POST. WHATEVER MAKES YOU VATOS FEEL SECURE ABOUT YOUR EXISTENCE.

Mar 18, 2006
WXS STOMP3R said:
***FLASH THIS JUST IN*** ***PEOPLE SPORT RED BECAUSE THEY DONT EVEN KNOW NORTENOS EXIST IN SO CAL***FLASH THIS JUST IN ***YOU TRIPPIN ABOUT NORTENO PLAQUES IN LA, YA BULLSHITTIN OR WRITING UP ON THE WALLS IN BEVERLY HILLS***

LMAO...

***FLASH JUST IN***

***FLASH JUST LEFT AGAIN!!!***

LMAO...

Jul 13, 2005
Is the "A" for Avenidas surcalimaN? No disrespect just curious!
And i dont think posts like this need to even be made it aint nada to visit another area even if its swarming with rivals as long as you know what the heck you gettin into! Maybe i have an advantage but I go to Los every week and im not there for funk cause there aint no need for it. I got checks to collect and bangin would be a sucker move right now. Not that I aint got heart but no one ever disrespects anyways and i always feel safer in L.A. than my varrio anyway so whatever. L.A. got alot of fun ass crap to do and why would you want to start pedo with some vatos that are already warring with themsleves?

Jul 13, 2005
Armed N Hammerd said:
Im not here to make any shit up. im just saying wat i saw. LA is a okay place to go.. traffic sux, its hella drity.. it almost looks like guadalajara.... anyways ima be back there in a few and ill be in at the siccness BBQ in san diego... hope to see all u guys there.
I don't know about you but I dont think its a Norteno friendly barbeque bro! I was thinkin about bringing the family because it aint that far, plus Im not even goin to start pedo anyway, yet I bet some knuckleheads are bound to take along some heat just to try and punk the few northerners that go. They will have it in the bay someday just wait loco! I dont want to hear about that any shit went down cause you showed your pride on the other side. I m not talking shit either if you a sureno i dont need net beef im just thinkin this vato may have made a mistake in saying what he said. Much respect no matter what your decision homeboy!

Status
Not open for further replies.